Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

I don't know about that. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about him being condescending.

Certainly a lot of his haters, consider him stupid.

I'm a hard core supporter and I don't find his speaking style all that endearing. Though it is growing on me with time.

You blame tv. If anything, I think it would be interesting to know it this was how he spoke when arranging those huge real estate deals.

Did talking to bankers and big money New York City real estate people, at a Third Grade level work? Or was that a more recent thing?

I think it has evolved over time as he was more removed from school and from making actual financial decisions, something he has not done in a long time. His company is now a holding company and he basically sells his name.

There is a reason that people push reading, it has an actual benefit.

We are speculating of course. I'm certainly not going to research his public appearances over the years and analyze them.

Regardless, He is an Ivy League Graduate that has found it useful to talk with a very low vocabulary level.

That you assume that means that is all the vocabulary he has, is a self serving assumption on your part.

Why should I assume anymore than he shows me?

A couple of reasons spring to mind.

1. You know he is an Ivy League Graduate.

2. You know that EVERYONE is more than they show you.

1. 50 years ago and he went there thanks to his daddy's money. There is no indication he was a good student.

2. Actually I would say that most show more than they are, we are a world of fakes.

There are about 50 topics that Trump claimed to know more about than any person living on the planet, they were all lies but he told us that anyhow.

Why would I now think that he would purposefully speak at a lower level than he is capable of?
The problem with Trump is he ALWAYS speaks at a fourth grade level

If you could point to times when Trump speaks to world leaders or businessmen where he used a higher level vocabulary, you could dismiss the fourth grade stuff

But Trump never picks up his game.....it just isn’t there

There are about 50 topics that Trump claimed to know more about than any person living on the planet, they were all lies but he told us that anyhow.

Yes, there are things the President has said which I opine were directed at his lower thinking audience.
It seems you and many on the Left were very much tuned into those particular words.

I will give you that Trump has a large ego (my opinion).
I will give you that he does say things I think he should not. (my opinion)
I will give you that he can be brash at times. (my opinion)

However, I will NOT give you that he is a fool and that some or many of these things were not strategically contemplated and I will NOT (at this point) give you that his direction is not having a positive overall effect on the nation as a whole.

Correll,
Your posts seem to have a lot of blank lines.
Not sure if you're seeing it.

I've found that liberals have trouble reading. I think most of them skim, and skim badly.

So I try to give them more space to see my words.

Is it annoying to you?

If you could point to times when Trump speaks to world leaders or businessmen where he used a higher level vocabulary, you could dismiss the fourth grade stuff

No, the problem is he speaks to you and others like you, and you comprehend him, at exactly the level he knows you are capable and deserving of.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

What did Obama, the Ivy League Graduate speak at?

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

Too hard to say 9.7.

What about that? He an Ivy League graduate, and speaks like, not a high school kid, but a JUNIOR high school kid, 14 or 15.

He spoke to all of America, as though they were children.

Older children than Trump, but still, as if they were children.

Indeed, NONE Of the president's listed spoke at above a high school level.

This greatly undermines your complaint about Trump.
9.7 is third highest of all Presidents since Hoover

Trumps 4.6 is the lowest by a wide margin

They all spoke at a lower level than they were capable of, so as to more readily connect with the American people, the vast majority of whom, are not Ivy League Graduates.

They crafted and choose their speaking styles, to convey meaning to their listeners, more than just what the surface words were.

Trump, somewhere along the line, crafted a very distinctive and unusual public speaking style.

We can discuss why and what it means.

But only a fool would think it is a sign of stupidity.
Conversational English is normally conducted at an eighth grade level

Trump cannot get out of the fourth grade

I don't know about that. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about him being condescending.

Certainly a lot of his haters, consider him stupid.

I'm a hard core supporter and I don't find his speaking style all that endearing. Though it is growing on me with time.

You blame tv. If anything, I think it would be interesting to know it this was how he spoke when arranging those huge real estate deals.

Did talking to bankers and big money New York City real estate people, at a Third Grade level work? Or was that a more recent thing?

I think it has evolved over time as he was more removed from school and from making actual financial decisions, something he has not done in a long time. His company is now a holding company and he basically sells his name.

We are speculating of course. I'm certainly not going to research his public appearances over the years and analyze them.

Regardless, He is an Ivy League Graduate that has found it useful to talk with a very low vocabulary level.

That you assume that means that is all the vocabulary he has, is a self serving assumption on your part.

1. 50 years ago and he went there thanks to his daddy's money. There is no indication he was a good student.

2. Actually I would say that most show more than they are, we are a world of fakes.

Why would I now think that he would purposefully speak at a lower level than he is capable of?

1. Surely you've noticed that Trump is the Best in the World at using Hyperbole. So, that point of your is just a joke, right?

2. Because all Presidents have done so. As per the link YOU provided.

Too hard to say 9.7.

What about that? He an Ivy League graduate, and speaks like, not a high school kid, but a JUNIOR high school kid, 14 or 15.

I like to provide sources when possible, that way I cannot be accused of making things up.

It would only undermine my complaint about Trump if I were on here praising the other presidents. But considering the last president I would say was a great president was a guy named Calvin, I do not think that is the case

Your complaint was that he spoke to people like they were children. Now we see that ALL the Presidents have done that.

They ALL knew that speaking above someone's vocabulary, was not the way to get them to like you.

Obama certainly has a vocabulary above that of a 14 year old punk.

But he spoke as though he did not.

Did that make him a bad person? Condescending? Or just good at getting people to like him?

Actually, that was not my complaint, you are the one that thinks he talks to people at a 4th grade level (I guess I was off by a grade) on purpose. All I said is IF he were doing that it would be condescending

I think he is speaking at his base level, that the 4th grade is the extent of his vocabulary. He is what he is.

Well, now you see that such behavior is normal among Presidents.

Does that new information change anything?

lol!!! OMG!! Did you see what I did there? I pretended to think that new information would matter to you!!

God, I am sooo funny.

I think he developed that style of speaking when he was speaking to NYC businessmen and politicians, in his first Real Estate Career.

I've seen small clips of him before politics. He seemed to be operating the same way.

Too hard to say 9.7.

They all spoke at a lower level than they were capable of, so as to more readily connect with the American people, the vast majority of whom, are not Ivy League Graduates.

They crafted and choose their speaking styles, to convey meaning to their listeners, more than just what the surface words were.

Trump, somewhere along the line, crafted a very distinctive and unusual public speaking style.

That did not address the post you hit the reply button to.

Ok ok...you've said this like what? 100 times now? SHEESH!
Please move on to something fresh.

The libs all know that they cannot actually WIN debates.

SO while we are trying to debate them, all they are really doing is filibustering.

Every time RW says that, he knows that someone will read it.

That is what he is about. It is all he has.

1. Surely you've noticed that Trump is the Best in the World at using Hyperbole. So, that point of your is just a joke, right?

“Best at Hyperbole” = Biggest Liar

This thread is about Trumps intellect

Since he would never release a credible independent IQ test, the best measure we have is the intelligence that Trump presents to the world. Right now, it is stuck on fourth grade

Too hard to say 9.7.

That did not address the post you hit the reply button to.
Afraid it does

You just don’t like the answer

Yes, there are things the President has said which I opine were directed at his lower thinking audience.
It seems you and many on the Left were very much tuned into those particular words.

I will give you that Trump has a large ego (my opinion).
I will give you that he does say things I think he should not. (my opinion)
I will give you that he can be brash at times. (my opinion)

However, I will NOT give you that he is a fool and that some or many of these things were not strategically contemplated and I will NOT (at this point) give you that his direction is not having a positive overall effect on the nation as a whole.

He is not a fool that is for sure, just not very bright. He is also a very insecure man who has spent his whole life trying to prove he fits in with the "rich and powerful" and still is trying.

I was mostly happy with his first year on office, I was happy with his SCOTUS pick and a couple other things.

I am vehemently against his current trade war and I do not support the wall.

This thread is about Trumps intellect

Since he would never release a credible independent IQ test, the best measure we have is the intelligence that Trump presents to the world. Right now, it is stuck on fourth grade

No kidding, thought it was about Mad Max's IQ. No doubt you've received a credible independent IQ test from her...dumbass.

Kinda proves why Trump is an idiot. Every time he brings up someone's IQ he just invites criticism of his own

You are just jealous. You wish you had half his abilities.
What abilities?

A very legitimate question asked by a total noob of a man who is literally the quintessential American success story by some dolt who is lucky he can even spell "success."

View attachment 203201

While his role model Maxine will go to her grave with her epitaph being: "Impeach 45."

View attachment 203202

ILMAO at "what abilities?" Progressives are a disaster.

Last edited:

1. Only so much of it is hyperbole, after a while that excuse wears off.

2. Come on now, you have to admit there is a world of difference in speaking at a 4th grade level and speaking at a 9th grade level.

Too hard to say 9.7.

I like to provide sources when possible, that way I cannot be accused of making things up.

It would only undermine my complaint about Trump if I were on here praising the other presidents. But considering the last president I would say was a great president was a guy named Calvin, I do not think that is the case

Your complaint was that he spoke to people like they were children. Now we see that ALL the Presidents have done that.

They ALL knew that speaking above someone's vocabulary, was not the way to get them to like you.

Obama certainly has a vocabulary above that of a 14 year old punk.

But he spoke as though he did not.

Did that make him a bad person? Condescending? Or just good at getting people to like him?

Actually, that was not my complaint, you are the one that thinks he talks to people at a 4th grade level (I guess I was off by a grade) on purpose. All I said is IF he were doing that it would be condescending

I think he is speaking at his base level, that the 4th grade is the extent of his vocabulary. He is what he is.

Well, now you see that such behavior is normal among Presidents.

Does that new information change anything?

lol!!! OMG!! Did you see what I did there? I pretended to think that new information would matter to you!!

God, I am sooo funny.

If this was something that Trump just starred as POTUS then you might have a point, but it is not.

But I am glad you crack yourself up

Forum List

Back