Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

What did Obama, the Ivy League Graduate speak at?
Obama spoke at a 9.7 grade level
Five grade levels above Trump

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

And you still don't understand what he talks about...go figure.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

Too hard to say 9.7.

What about that? He an Ivy League graduate, and speaks like, not a high school kid, but a JUNIOR high school kid, 14 or 15.

He spoke to all of America, as though they were children.

Older children than Trump, but still, as if they were children.

Indeed, NONE Of the president's listed spoke at above a high school level.

This greatly undermines your complaint about Trump.

And yet Trump is not only PRESIDENT of the USA, but has made more than ALL of the others combined will make in 50 lifetimes......
So much for stupid Flesch-Kincaid Bullshit huh?

When it REALLY matters, let's do a REALITY check next time.

Is Trumps business success an indicator of intelligence or unscrupulous business practices?
<For Trump voters, unscrupulous means “Trump is bad, very bad”>

By every metric and methodology tested, Donald Trump’s vocabulary and grammatical structure is significantly more simple, and less diverse, than any President since Herbert Hoover, when measuring “off-script” words, that is, words far less likely to have been written in advance for the speaker,” Factba.se CEO Bill Frischling wrote. “The gap between Trump and the next closest president ... is larger than any other gap using Flesch-Kincaid. Statistically speaking, there is a significant gap.”

Yep. He has a very odd speaking style.

Too hard to say 9.7.

What about that? He an Ivy League graduate, and speaks like, not a high school kid, but a JUNIOR high school kid, 14 or 15.

9.7 is third highest of all Presidents since Hoover

Trumps 4.6 is the lowest by a wide margin

Too hard to say 9.7.

I like to provide sources when possible, that way I cannot be accused of making things up.

It would only undermine my complaint about Trump if I were on here praising the other presidents. But considering the last president I would say was a great president was a guy named Calvin, I do not think that is the case

You're impressing everyone with your facts rightwinger. :rolleyes:
We're all wondering where you're getting them?....

139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg

Anyone reading can see that what you wrote has no bearing with what I wrote.

Normally when libs play this game, the delete the previous posts. so that their lying is not so obvious.

According to you, Trump talks at a level of education that people can understand, and since he talks at a 3rd grade level, you seem to think that the people he is talking to cannot understand above a 3rd grade level.

These are your words, I am just taking them to their logical conclusion.

No, I said that talking to people at a level they cannot understand is off putting to them.

Trump is an Ivy League graduate, almost certainly capable of talking at a very high level.

Talking to someone with a high school diploma, or even some college, like that, would NOT make them feel comfortable with you.

INstead he chooses to talk to them at a level well BELOW what they are capable of.

A tricky move. It would be easy for that to be interpreted as condescending, but he managed to pull it off.

That was my actual point. Would you like to respond to IT, or would you like to ignore it and repeat your previous position again?

Actually he does not pull it off for the majority of people, only to his hardcore followers. Some find it condescending, but I find it to be his actual level of ability.

Yes, he went to an Ivy League school 50 years ago, but that was a long time ago. Since that time he has, according to his own boast, been "too busy to read" and he gets all his information from snippets and the TV, which dumbs everything down. The result of 50 years of not reading is now evident every time he speaks.

I don't know about that. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about him being condescending.

Certainly a lot of his haters, consider him stupid.

I'm a hard core supporter and I don't find his speaking style all that endearing. Though it is growing on me with time.

You blame tv. If anything, I think it would be interesting to know it this was how he spoke when arranging those huge real estate deals.

Did talking to bankers and big money New York City real estate people, at a Third Grade level work? Or was that a more recent thing?

I think it has evolved over time as he was more removed from school and from making actual financial decisions, something he has not done in a long time. His company is now a holding company and he basically sells his name.

There is a reason that people push reading, it has an actual benefit.

We are speculating of course. I'm certainly not going to research his public appearances over the years and analyze them.

Regardless, He is an Ivy League Graduate that has found it useful to talk with a very low vocabulary level.

That you assume that means that is all the vocabulary he has, is a self serving assumption on your part.

According to you, Trump talks at a level of education that people can understand, and since he talks at a 3rd grade level, you seem to think that the people he is talking to cannot understand above a 3rd grade level.

These are your words, I am just taking them to their logical conclusion.

No, I said that talking to people at a level they cannot understand is off putting to them.

Trump is an Ivy League graduate, almost certainly capable of talking at a very high level.

Talking to someone with a high school diploma, or even some college, like that, would NOT make them feel comfortable with you.

INstead he chooses to talk to them at a level well BELOW what they are capable of.

A tricky move. It would be easy for that to be interpreted as condescending, but he managed to pull it off.

That was my actual point. Would you like to respond to IT, or would you like to ignore it and repeat your previous position again?

Actually he does not pull it off for the majority of people, only to his hardcore followers. Some find it condescending, but I find it to be his actual level of ability.

Yes, he went to an Ivy League school 50 years ago, but that was a long time ago. Since that time he has, according to his own boast, been "too busy to read" and he gets all his information from snippets and the TV, which dumbs everything down. The result of 50 years of not reading is now evident every time he speaks.

I don't know about that. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about him being condescending.

I'm a hard core supporter and I don't find his speaking style all that endearing. Though it is growing on me with time.

You blame tv. If anything, I think it would be interesting to know it this was how he spoke when arranging those huge real estate deals.

Did talking to bankers and big money New York City real estate people, at a Third Grade level work? Or was that a more recent thing?

I think it has evolved over time as he was more removed from school and from making actual financial decisions, something he has not done in a long time. His company is now a holding company and he basically sells his name.

We are speculating of course. I'm certainly not going to research his public appearances over the years and analyze them.

Regardless, He is an Ivy League Graduate that has found it useful to talk with a very low vocabulary level.

That you assume that means that is all the vocabulary he has, is a self serving assumption on your part.

Why should I assume anymore than he shows me?

Too hard to say 9.7.

I like to provide sources when possible, that way I cannot be accused of making things up.

It would only undermine my complaint about Trump if I were on here praising the other presidents. But considering the last president I would say was a great president was a guy named Calvin, I do not think that is the case

Your complaint was that he spoke to people like they were children. Now we see that ALL the Presidents have done that.

They ALL knew that speaking above someone's vocabulary, was not the way to get them to like you.

Obama certainly has a vocabulary above that of a 14 year old punk.

But he spoke as though he did not.

Did that make him a bad person? Condescending? Or just good at getting people to like him?

A couple of reasons spring to mind.

1. You know he is an Ivy League Graduate.

2. You know that EVERYONE is more than they show you.

Too hard to say 9.7.

They all spoke at a lower level than they were capable of, so as to more readily connect with the American people, the vast majority of whom, are not Ivy League Graduates.

They crafted and choose their speaking styles, to convey meaning to their listeners, more than just what the surface words were.

Trump, somewhere along the line, crafted a very distinctive and unusual public speaking style.

We can discuss why and what it means.

But only a fool would think it is a sign of stupidity.

A couple of reasons spring to mind.

1. You know he is an Ivy League Graduate.

2. You know that EVERYONE is more than they show you.

1. 50 years ago and he went there thanks to his daddy's money. There is no indication he was a good student.

2. Actually I would say that most show more than they are, we are a world of fakes.

There are about 50 topics that Trump claimed to know more about than any person living on the planet, they were all lies but he told us that anyhow.

Why would I now think that he would purposefully speak at a lower level than he is capable of?

Too hard to say 9.7.

Your complaint was that he spoke to people like they were children. Now we see that ALL the Presidents have done that.

They ALL knew that speaking above someone's vocabulary, was not the way to get them to like you.

Obama certainly has a vocabulary above that of a 14 year old punk.

But he spoke as though he did not.

Did that make him a bad person? Condescending? Or just good at getting people to like him?

Actually, that was not my complaint, you are the one that thinks he talks to people at a 4th grade level (I guess I was off by a grade) on purpose. All I said is IF he were doing that it would be condescending

I think he is speaking at his base level, that the 4th grade is the extent of his vocabulary. He is what he is.

Forum List

Back