Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

Trump cannot get out of the fourth grade

Ok ok...you've said this like what? 100 times now? SHEESH!
Please move on to something fresh.

This thread is about Trumps intellect

Since he would never release a credible independent IQ test, the best measure we have is the intelligence that Trump presents to the world. Right now, it is stuck on fourth grade

Because that's all it takes to stay at the top of the New York real estate market.

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
I hope he didn't say that.

she's a completely vile khunt that needs to be dragged from ofc and charged with hate speech, and if anyone is harmed from her hate speech, she needs to face real charges.

why aren't leftists demanding she stop? b/c it's magically ok when they actually do it.
Of course Democrats told her to stop and she did and she apologized while stressing she never called for physical violence. But of course you don't get told that on your propaganda machine...

Since he would never release a credible independent IQ test, the best measure we have is the intelligence that Trump presents to the world. Right now, it is stuck on fourth grade

Because that's all it takes to stay at the top of the New York real estate market.
He never stayed on top, he screwed up everything and ended up as just a brand name to sell to successful builders, and a TV reality star.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

What did Obama, the Ivy League Graduate speak at?

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds
Yeah cuase the media has been so kind to him right?

Not at all, they have been rather harsh, though most of it was well deserved.
In your opinion. Facts don’t bear you out

He never stayed on top, he screwed up everything and ended up as just a brand name to sell to successful builders, and a TV reality star.
What a fool eh? He made millions, along with charities. If you knew the show. Helped businesses as well. Amazing accomplishment!

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds
That didn’t answer the question. Why not?

2A6C944C-CAA3-4A20-92C4-A2B5B37F9880.jpeg

Other than Trumps fourth grade vocabulary, there is a lack of understanding of complex issues

Trump has a short attention span and shows limited inclination to read, research or ask relevant questions

Trump is not at the top of the New York real estate market. Who tells you these things and why do you not check for yourself?

It did answer the question, there is even a nice pretty little graph for the reading challenged...and you even failed with that...

Anyone reading can see that what you wrote has no bearing with what I wrote.

Normally when libs play this game, the delete the previous posts. so that their lying is not so obvious.

According to you, Trump talks at a level of education that people can understand, and since he talks at a 3rd grade level, you seem to think that the people he is talking to cannot understand above a 3rd grade level.

These are your words, I am just taking them to their logical conclusion.

No, I said that talking to people at a level they cannot understand is off putting to them.

Trump is an Ivy League graduate, almost certainly capable of talking at a very high level.

Talking to someone with a high school diploma, or even some college, like that, would NOT make them feel comfortable with you.

INstead he chooses to talk to them at a level well BELOW what they are capable of.

A tricky move. It would be easy for that to be interpreted as condescending, but he managed to pull it off.

That was my actual point. Would you like to respond to IT, or would you like to ignore it and repeat your previous position again?

Actually he does not pull it off for the majority of people, only to his hardcore followers. Some find it condescending, but I find it to be his actual level of ability.

Yes, he went to an Ivy League school 50 years ago, but that was a long time ago. Since that time he has, according to his own boast, been "too busy to read" and he gets all his information from snippets and the TV, which dumbs everything down. The result of 50 years of not reading is now evident every time he speaks.

I don't know about that. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about him being condescending.

Certainly a lot of his haters, consider him stupid.

I'm a hard core supporter and I don't find his speaking style all that endearing. Though it is growing on me with time.

You blame tv. If anything, I think it would be interesting to know it this was how he spoke when arranging those huge real estate deals.

Did talking to bankers and big money New York City real estate people, at a Third Grade level work? Or was that a more recent thing?

I think it has evolved over time as he was more removed from school and from making actual financial decisions, something he has not done in a long time. His company is now a holding company and he basically sells his name.

There is a reason that people push reading, it has an actual benefit.
Yet many people without degrees have made millions. Practical is more impressive than book smart, they are the bunch with little common sense.

If you're a Trumpybear supporter, he thinks your low IQ. He thinks you're stupid.

Of course he's no mental giant either. Seriously how stupid do you have to be to not understand that thing about the thousand points of light?

He does make for a great WWE ringleader however, I'll give him that.

Very likely an accurate claim. The woman should be in jail for incitement. To hell with her.

It did answer the question, there is even a nice pretty little graph for the reading challenged...and you even failed with that...
I read the title, didn’t match the question. Odd! He asked about obammy and you answered trump. Seems you ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. Call em as I see them.

Yet many people without degrees have made millions. Practical is more impressive than book smart, they are the bunch with little common sense.

Yep lots and lots of them have, does not mean they do not read.

I read the title, didn’t match the question. Odd! He asked about obammy and you answered trump. Seems you ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. Call em as I see them.

This graph was too complicated for you to understand and you want to make fun my my intelligence?

Really? A 3rd grader could understand this graph and you could not

upload_2018-7-6_13-59-20.png

This graph was too complicated for you to understand and you want to make fun my my intelligence?

View attachment 203308
To be fair, among Maxine's constituents and Golfer here, 60 IQ is near genius.

View attachment 203308
To be fair, among Maxine's constituents and Golfer here, 60 IQ is near genius.

Ahh, you are so darn cute! :11_2_1043:

Forum List

Back