Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

The Democrat Left has to come to terms with the fact that the days of stuffy old men bent on maintaining traditional decorum, and classical propriety; in the face of outrageous, uncivil, shit slinging are over...
The people have elected a Republican who'll get down in the proverbial trenches with his critics, doesn't mind the mud, and is quite adept at using the opposition's own weapons against them. And to brutal effect. Trump is the right guy, at the right time.

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

so, are you a Russian or just a wanna be Russian? :D

What?! So Russians don't like liberals?
Right now.....liberals are the Russian's enemy, because we are on to their dirty tricks, while so called conservatives are their witting or unwitting, best friends............. :D

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
I hope he didn't say that.

she's a completely vile khunt that needs to be dragged from ofc and charged with hate speech, and if anyone is harmed from her hate speech, she needs to face real charges.

why aren't leftists demanding she stop? b/c it's magically ok when they actually do it.

#walkaway.

she's a completely vile khunt that needs to be dragged from ofc and charged with hate speech, and if anyone is harmed from her hate speech, she needs to face real charges.

why aren't leftists demanding she stop? b/c it's magically ok when they actually do it.
your new god, begins every morning... tweeting hate speech, pushing division, every breath he takes....and you cheer it on.

you all are NOT conservatives..... you are just a "hate liberal" crowd of minions....that's your whole theme and motto....all built on hatred...and your new effeminate man god, knows as his master Satan knows.... ''divide, divide, divide....and conquer''....

the devil's won for now....but the good Lord is coming to get ya!!! :eek: amen!

:D

#walkaway.

your new god, begins every morning... tweeting hate speech, pushing division, every breath he takes....and you cheer it on.

you all are NOT conservatives..... you are just a "hate liberal" crowd of minions....that's your whole theme and motto....all built on hatred...and your new effeminate man god, knows as his master Satan knows.... ''divide, divide, divide....and conquer''....

the devil's won for now....but the good Lord is coming to get ya!!! :eek: amen!

:D
you have no idea just how stooped that post made you look.

Obama is known, KNOWN, as the Great Divider. he ginned up more hate than I have ever seen, but now you're pissed.

8 years to fucking late

shoe's on the other foot now and get ready for another 6 years of trump tweets.

you brought this on yourself, and you don't even know it

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

so, are you a Russian or just a wanna be Russian? :D

Prove it Lolita.

#walkaway.

This is just our President's opinion as to Ms. Waters' IQ

Congress is not required to take IQ tests, so there is no public record of it.

I'd like to see this become mandatory. Let's see how smart these supposed geniuses really are.

President Trump took a Cognitive exam during his physical exam and the doctor was amazed that Trump got the highest score ever recorded on the test. "A very stable genius" was the general consensus

#walkaway.

If ever a person should not mock another person's IQ, it would be Trump. He speaks and writes at a 3rd grade level and has a vocabulary smaller than some trained parrots.

#walkaway.

If ever a person should not mock another person's IQ, it would be Trump. He speaks and writes at a 3rd grade level and has a vocabulary smaller than some trained parrots.

You do realize that he is utterly brilliant, right?

Forum List

Back