Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.

If ever a person should not mock another person's IQ, it would be Trump. He speaks and writes at a 3rd grade level and has a vocabulary smaller than some trained parrots.

You do realize that he is utterly brilliant, right?

I realize that you think so.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.

If ever a person should not mock another person's IQ, it would be Trump. He speaks and writes at a 3rd grade level and has a vocabulary smaller than some trained parrots.

Considering his track record, in his THREE successful careers, how can you be that blind?

Maxine needs to challenge Fat Donnie to an IQ test

I have Donnie pegged at around 90

Maxine needs to challenge Fat Donnie to an IQ test

I have Donnie pegged at around 90

She would not dare. She would be crushed, and she knows it.

YOu know it too. YOu just spew a lot of shit. ANd dont' mean nothing by it.

#walkaway.

Considering his track record, in his THREE successful careers, how can you be that blind?

He was a mediocre businessman that lucked out by virtue of his birth and his grandmothers hard work. I believe he holds the record for fastest bankruptcy of a profitable airline.

He did a good job of marketing himself and turning himself into a celebrity, but that says more about the people than him, in my opinion. Remember we are the same country that made Honey Boo Boo and Mama June into celebs.

He had a good first year in the White House when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies. But he is too dumb to realize that he sucks at making decisions and now he is doing his level best to fuck things up for the economy.

#walkaway.

He was a mediocre businessman that lucked out by virtue of his birth and his grandmothers hard work. I believe he holds the record for fastest bankruptcy of a profitable airline.

He did a good job of marketing himself and turning himself into a celebrity, but that says more about the people than him, in my opinion. Remember we are the same country that made Honey Boo Boo and Mama June into celebs.

He had a good first year in the White House when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies. But he is too dumb to realize that he sucks at making decisions and now he is doing his level best to fuck things up for the economy.

1. He made billions in real estate.

2. He became a successful TV star.

3. He won the Presidency of the United States against fierce opposition.

That is not something someone dumb does. That you are unable to admit his brilliance is just butthurt on your part.

That is not something someone dumb does. That you are unable to admit his brilliance is just butthurt on your part.

Yes, it is just butt hurt that keeps me from admitting that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.

Sorry, but I will never worship the man no matter how hard you try and convince me he is worthy of my worship and adoration.

… and then lost it because he made reckless business decisions , like tapping the bond market for $675 million @ 14% in order to buy the Taj Mahl and way overpaying for properties like the Plaza. The only reason his business survived was because of the bankruptcy court and fucking over his suppliers and creditors. He was personally at risk for bankruptcy and only avoided it by taking one of his companies public.

… yep, until he quit.

No doubt about that, jury is still out on whether or not he'll be successful as POTUS.

No doubt He's a brilliant self promoter and con man, just like his early career mentor Roy Cohn, I just hope that he's learned the lessons from his reckless and foolish business decisions in the late 1980's and early 1990's because if he hasn't , we're fucked.

… and then lost it because he made reckless business decisions , like tapping the bond market for $675 million @ 14% in order to buy the Taj Mahl and way overpaying for properties like the Plaza. The only reason his business survived was because of the bankruptcy court and fucking over his suppliers and creditors. He was personally at risk for bankruptcy and only avoided it by taking one of his companies public.

… yep, until he quit.

No doubt about that, jury is still out on whether or not he'll be successful as POTUS.

No doubt He's a brilliant self promoter and con man, just like his early career mentor Roy Cohn, I just hope that he's learned the lessons from his reckless and foolish business decisions in the late 1980's and early 1990's because if he hasn't , we're fucked.

The thing none of the Trump zealots seem to know about the man is that he did not really start to make a lot of money till he quit making business decisions and turned Trump Inc into a holding company. So I guess I have to give him credit for being smart enough to know he was too dumb to make such decisions and just started selling his name.

The idea he is smart because he was a "successful TV star" is the funniest of all. By this measure Honey Boo Boo and Mama June are rocket scientist. And those "real housewives" should be running the country as successful TV stars as they are

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

so, are you a Russian or just a wanna be Russian? :D

What?! So Russians don't like liberals?
:D
They only like, people they can fool!!!
MadMax’s base? So true

Yes, it is just butt hurt that keeps me from admitting that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.

Sorry, but I will never worship the man no matter how hard you try and convince me he is worthy of my worship and adoration.

Admitting that someone is intelligent is hardly "worship"

But I understand. YOu can't defend the position your trash talk put you in, so you switch to attacking me personally.

Standard lefty defense. Effective. YOu just have to be a dishonest ass.

… yep, until he quit.

The thing none of the Trump zealots seem to know about the man is that he did not really start to make a lot of money till he quit making business decisions and turned Trump Inc into a holding company. So I guess I have to give him credit for being smart enough to know he was too dumb to make such decisions and just started selling his name.

The idea he is smart because he was a "successful TV star" is the funniest of all. By this measure Honey Boo Boo and Mama June are rocket scientist. And those "real housewives" should be running the country as successful TV stars as they are
Huh?

… yep, until he quit.

1. I've seen people inherit a business and lose it all. Trump did not do that.

2. THanks for not denying the obvious truth. He had a successful career as a TV stat.

3. Time will tell. But winning the office is quite an epic achievement.

Such a record indicates a very bright person.

… yep, until he quit.

Your need to marginalize those who disagree with you, with little names like "trump zealot" is a sign of how desperate you are to avoid dealing with points you cannot refute.

But I understand. YOu can't defend the position your trash talk put you in, so you switch to attacking me personally.

Calling someone intelligent because they are a TV star, now that is worship!

1. I've seen people inherit a business and lose it all. Trump did not do that.

2. THanks for not denying the obvious truth. He had a successful career as a TV stat.

3. Time will tell. But winning the office is quite an epic achievement.

Such a record indicates a very bright person.

1. He came close and if not for the help of an odd cast of characters he would have.

2. Yes, but that is not a sign of intelligence unless you also think that Honey Boo Boo is very intelligent.

3. Odd, for the last 8 years the Cons have been telling us that winning the election was not an achievement at all when it came to Obama. Bush II won the office, he was not very bright either. It happens more than people would like to admit.

Calling someone intelligent because they are a TV star, now that is worship!

It is not, and besides it is not what I did.

That you have to lie about what I said, reveals that on some level, you know you are wrong.

And, like I said, have now switched over to attacking me, trying to make ME the topic, so that you can avoid how stupid your position on the actual topic is.

Forum List

Back