Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

According to my charts on file:

View attachment 203196 View attachment 203197

That makes Maxine a Moron with mild mental retardation able to bath and dress independently and do simple jobs with an elementary school education. Looks like Trump nailed her just about right. Obviously, she was ELECTED by people at just about the same level of accomplishment!
Always good to get the racist Outlook...

I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to offend any of Maxine's admirers.

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

so, are you a Russian or just a wanna be Russian? :D

What?! So Russians don't like liberals?
No.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

so, are you a Russian or just a wanna be Russian? :D
#walkaway was actually started by a very liberal, gay, hair stylist.
And that CANT be a Russian.:5_1_12024:

Kinda proves why Trump is an idiot. Every time he brings up someone's IQ he just invites criticism of his own

You are just jealous. You wish you had half his abilities.
What abilities?

A very legitimate question asked by a total noob of a man who is literally the quintessential American success story by some dolt who is lucky he can even spell "success."

melania-trump-01-1024.jpg

While his role model Maxine will go to her grave with her epitaph being: "Impeach 45."

Maxine-Waters-crazy.jpg

Kinda proves why Trump is an idiot. Every time he brings up someone's IQ he just invites criticism of his own

What abilities?

A very legitimate question asked by a total noob of a man who is literally the quintessential American success story by some dolt who is lucky he can even spell "success."

View attachment 203201

While his role model Maxine will go to her grave with her epitaph being: "Impeach 45."

View attachment 203202
What?

RECLAIMING MEH TIME!

For the intelligent folks out there. toobfreak posted a great pic. The Donald does up his apartment with cool looking 14 carat gold. But he and even his wife and kid are like we are who we are no matter what, even in a filthy White House some smelly scumbags resided in for 8 years. The expensive stuff is not the objective, making a deal and progressing forward in a positive way is the objective. I think that is why The Donald won in a landslide and will obliterate the democrat numskull stupid enough to challenge him in the next election.

Last edited:

According to my charts on file:

View attachment 203196 View attachment 203197

That makes Maxine a Moron with mild mental retardation able to bath and dress independently and do simple jobs with an elementary school education. Looks like Trump nailed her just about right. Obviously, she was ELECTED by people at just about the same level of accomplishment!
There's no way in hell she can be as smart as a moron.

SHUT UP! RECLAIMIN' MEH TIME! :p Maxine is a sick, racist retard and it is hilarious The Donald is saying that creature is leader of the democrat party! :p

#walkaway.
I saw briefly his speech at what ever white rally he was in.....MAAAAAAAAN the language lol, that of punk bragging, insulting, bragging some more. I don't think there will ever be an official as embarrassing as Trump, there is no way in hell....Can't wait for Jesus to come back, and i bet Trump will trash him as well.

What abilities?

View attachment 203201

View attachment 203202
Only on Fox, super duper.

RECLAIMING MEH TIME, SHUT UP! Imagine the retardation level of Maxine's voters, very funny but very scary at the same time. Their jealous, hatred of Whitey is their driving force.

I think she's great. I hope she keeps saying things in the media to try to insight people. It is what the Democrat Party has become, and the more people that see that the better. Go Maxine!

Forum List

Back