Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

Considering his track record, in his THREE successful careers, how can you be that blind?

He was a mediocre businessman that lucked out by virtue of his birth and his grandmothers hard work. I believe he holds the record for fastest bankruptcy of a profitable airline.

He did a good job of marketing himself and turning himself into a celebrity, but that says more about the people than him, in my opinion. Remember we are the same country that made Honey Boo Boo and Mama June into celebs.

He had a good first year in the White House when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies. But he is too dumb to realize that he sucks at making decisions and now he is doing his level best to fuck things up for the economy.

1. He made billions in real estate.
… and then lost it because he made reckless business decisions , like tapping the bond market for $675 million @ 14% in order to buy the Taj Mahl and way overpaying for properties like the Plaza. The only reason his business survived was because of the bankruptcy court and fucking over his suppliers and creditors. He was personally at risk for bankruptcy and only avoided it by taking one of his companies public.

2. He became a successful TV star.
… yep, until he quit.

3. He won the Presidency of the United States against fierce opposition.
No doubt about that, jury is still out on whether or not he'll be successful as POTUS.

That is not something someone dumb does. That you are unable to admit his brilliance is just butthurt on your part.
No doubt He's a brilliant self promoter and con man, just like his early career mentor Roy Cohn, I just hope that he's learned the lessons from his reckless and foolish business decisions in the late 1980's and early 1990's because if he hasn't , we're fucked.

The thing none of the Trump zealots seem to know about the man is that he did not really start to make a lot of money till he quit making business decisions and turned Trump Inc into a holding company. So I guess I have to give him credit for being smart enough to know he was too dumb to make such decisions and just started selling his name.

The idea he is smart because he was a "successful TV star" is the funniest of all. By this measure Honey Boo Boo and Mama June are rocket scientist. And those "real housewives" should be running the country as successful TV stars as they are

Your need to marginalize those who disagree with you, with little names like "trump zealot" is a sign of how desperate you are to avoid dealing with points you cannot refute.

I call it like I see it. Sorry if I offended you, do you need a tissue or a safe space? Maybe some crayons and paper?

Dotard Donnie seems infatuated with IQ
Few adults ever mention it.

Seems he feels a bit short handed when it comes to IQ

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.

I am certain the gentle Lady's intelligence is applicable to both attainment of her honorable office and use thereof, namely her use of it over the past month. Dividing America with a chainsaw is always a smart idea. Someone please confiscate her book of matches.

ripped.jpg

He was a mediocre businessman that lucked out by virtue of his birth and his grandmothers hard work. I believe he holds the record for fastest bankruptcy of a profitable airline.

He did a good job of marketing himself and turning himself into a celebrity, but that says more about the people than him, in my opinion. Remember we are the same country that made Honey Boo Boo and Mama June into celebs.

He had a good first year in the White House when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies. But he is too dumb to realize that he sucks at making decisions and now he is doing his level best to fuck things up for the economy.

That is not something someone dumb does. That you are unable to admit his brilliance is just butthurt on your part.

Yes, it is just butt hurt that keeps me from admitting that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.

Sorry, but I will never worship the man no matter how hard you try and convince me he is worthy of my worship and adoration.

Admitting that someone is intelligent is hardly "worship"

But I understand. YOu can't defend the position your trash talk put you in, so you switch to attacking me personally.

Standard lefty defense. Effective. YOu just have to be a dishonest ass.

Calling someone intelligent because they are a TV star, now that is worship!

It is not, and besides it is not what I did.

That you have to lie about what I said, reveals that on some level, you know you are wrong.

And, like I said, have now switched over to attacking me, trying to make ME the topic, so that you can avoid how stupid your position on the actual topic is.

My position is that Trump is not a very smart person, that has not yet been refuted. Trump brags about not reading, that is not the sign of intelligence. Trump has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader. I do not find being a celebrity indicates the intelligence level of a person.

Maxine is a very low intelligence woman and she serves low intelligence voters -- Trump is brilliant in his assessment of her.

Trump may very well be the most brilliant political mind of our lifetime -- able to speak in depth about an unlimited amount of subjects, masterfully

… and then lost it because he made reckless business decisions , like tapping the bond market for $675 million @ 14% in order to buy the Taj Mahl and way overpaying for properties like the Plaza. The only reason his business survived was because of the bankruptcy court and fucking over his suppliers and creditors. He was personally at risk for bankruptcy and only avoided it by taking one of his companies public.

… yep, until he quit.

No doubt about that, jury is still out on whether or not he'll be successful as POTUS.

No doubt He's a brilliant self promoter and con man, just like his early career mentor Roy Cohn, I just hope that he's learned the lessons from his reckless and foolish business decisions in the late 1980's and early 1990's because if he hasn't , we're fucked.

The thing none of the Trump zealots seem to know about the man is that he did not really start to make a lot of money till he quit making business decisions and turned Trump Inc into a holding company. So I guess I have to give him credit for being smart enough to know he was too dumb to make such decisions and just started selling his name.

The idea he is smart because he was a "successful TV star" is the funniest of all. By this measure Honey Boo Boo and Mama June are rocket scientist. And those "real housewives" should be running the country as successful TV stars as they are

Your need to marginalize those who disagree with you, with little names like "trump zealot" is a sign of how desperate you are to avoid dealing with points you cannot refute.

I call it like I see it. Sorry if I offended you, do you need a tissue or a safe space? Maybe some crayons and paper?
I’m sure you have plenty of that

… yep, until he quit.

I’m sure you have plenty of that

I do actually, I have a drawer full left over from my days back when I taught Sunday School and Kids Church.

Would you like some also? You could make a nice rainbow picture to help you feel better.

Yes, it is just butt hurt that keeps me from admitting that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.

Sorry, but I will never worship the man no matter how hard you try and convince me he is worthy of my worship and adoration.

But I understand. YOu can't defend the position your trash talk put you in, so you switch to attacking me personally.

That you have to lie about what I said, reveals that on some level, you know you are wrong.

And, like I said, have now switched over to attacking me, trying to make ME the topic, so that you can avoid how stupid your position on the actual topic is.

My position is that Trump is not a very smart person, that has not yet been refuted. Trump brags about not reading, that is not the sign of intelligence. Trump has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader. I do not find being a celebrity indicates the intelligence level of a person.
And he won the presidency does it matter? You seem to think it does. Hmm not much support on your argument

1. I've seen people inherit a business and lose it all. Trump did not do that.

2. THanks for not denying the obvious truth. He had a successful career as a TV stat.

3. Time will tell. But winning the office is quite an epic achievement.

Such a record indicates a very bright person.

1. He came close and if not for the help of an odd cast of characters he would have.

2. Yes, but that is not a sign of intelligence unless you also think that Honey Boo Boo is very intelligent.

3. Odd, for the last 8 years the Cons have been telling us that winning the election was not an achievement at all when it came to Obama. Bush II won the office, he was not very bright either. It happens more than people would like to admit.

1. Came close? LOL, I'l remember that one, for the next Lib presidential candidate. ANd hold him accountable for stuff that ALMOST or MIGHT have happened.

2. A sign is by definition indicative. SMoke is a sign of fire. But not always. Which you knew of course, but said otherwise, because you are dishonest.

3. Neither Obama nor Bush are stupid. Only weak and insecure men need to believe that people they dislike and/or disagree with are stupid. Trump victory, against fierce opposition, is strong evidence of brilliance.

And he won the presidency does it matter? You seem to think it does. Hmm not much support on your argument

Yes, he won the presidency. That does not make him smart, just ask Bush II. Him winning the presidency says more about the state of our country than it does about him.

Maxine is a very low intelligence woman and she serves low intelligence voters -- Trump is brilliant in his assessment of her.

Trump may very well be the most brilliant political mind of our lifetime -- able to speak in depth about an unlimited amount of subjects, masterfully
Fat Donnie is smart, real smart, the smartest person to ever be president, Believe me

He went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, he has the best words

Let’s put them both on Jeopardy and see who wins

… yep, until he quit.

NO, you do not call it like you see it.

You employ personal attacks as a propaganda tactic.

YOu just did it again, with your implication that pointing out your asshole behavior is a sign of immaturity on MY part.

Calling an asshole on being an asshole, is not a sign of immaturity.

But, you dishonestly pretended it was, to, as I pointed out, change the subject for the topic, where you got your ass kicked, to me.

Trump's life time of accomplishments show that he is a very smart man, and only a fool or a liar would deny that.

YOu know that is true, but you are too much of a bitter ass to admit it.

1. I've seen people inherit a business and lose it all. Trump did not do that.

2. THanks for not denying the obvious truth. He had a successful career as a TV stat.

3. Time will tell. But winning the office is quite an epic achievement.

Such a record indicates a very bright person.

1. He came close and if not for the help of an odd cast of characters he would have.

2. Yes, but that is not a sign of intelligence unless you also think that Honey Boo Boo is very intelligent.

3. Odd, for the last 8 years the Cons have been telling us that winning the election was not an achievement at all when it came to Obama. Bush II won the office, he was not very bright either. It happens more than people would like to admit.

1. Came close? LOL, I'l remember that one, for the next Lib presidential candidate. ANd hold him accountable for stuff that ALMOST or MIGHT have happened.

2. A sign is by definition indicative. SMoke is a sign of fire. But not always. Which you knew of course, but said otherwise, because you are dishonest.

3. Neither Obama nor Bush are stupid. Only weak and insecure men need to believe that people they dislike and/or disagree with are stupid. Trump victory, against fierce opposition, is strong evidence of brilliance.

1. Sounds good to me! Remember it for the next Con presidential candidate also.

2. There is no correlation between being a TV star and intelligence.

3. Obama was a book smart person who lacked experience and wisdom. He was also a weak and ineffective leader due to that lack of experience and wisdom. Bush II was a low IQ guy that was in over his head from day one. He was the perfect patsy to manipulate into invading a nation that was no threat to us.

It is sort of ironic that you said this..."Only weak and insecure men need to believe that people they dislike and/or disagree with are stupid." considering the thread is about Trump calling someone he dislikes/disagrees with stupid. At least we finally agree on something, Trump is a weak and insecure man

… yep, until he quit.

NO, you do not call it like you see it.

You employ personal attacks as a propaganda tactic.

YOu just did it again, with your implication that pointing out your asshole behavior is a sign of immaturity on MY part.

Calling an asshole on being an asshole, is not a sign of immaturity.

But, you dishonestly pretended it was, to, as I pointed out, change the subject for the topic, where you got your ass kicked, to me.

Trump's life time of accomplishments show that he is a very smart man, and only a fool or a liar would deny that.

YOu know that is true, but you are too much of a bitter ass to admit it.

You calling me an asshole is no different than me calling you a zealot, yet you whine about one and claim your god given right to do the other.

Maxine needs to challenge Fat Donnie to an IQ test

I have Donnie pegged at around 90

She would not dare. She would be crushed, and she knows it.

YOu know it too. YOu just spew a lot of shit. ANd dont' mean nothing by it.

Dotard Donnie does have the best words

You lib keep talking down to people, to make them aware of how much smarter you think you are than them.

I'm sure that will start working eventually.

Maxine needs to challenge Fat Donnie to an IQ test

I have Donnie pegged at around 90

She would not dare. She would be crushed, and she knows it.

YOu know it too. YOu just spew a lot of shit. ANd dont' mean nothing by it.

Dotard Donnie does have the best words

You lib keep talking down to people, to make them aware of how much smarter you think you are than them.

I'm sure that will start working eventually.

Wasn’t Dotard Donnie speaking down to Maxine Waters?

Forum List

Back