trump claims Mueller's team will meddle in mid terms

="BuckToothMoron, post: 20023345, member: 57192"]I have corrected others before you, and now I will correct you jimmy. Trump became president because the DNC hand picked the evil and despicable pantsuit bull dyke as your liberal nominee. Most people know, had the DNC conducted a real primary where the rank and file gets a vote that matters, Hellary would not have been the nominee, and the orange clown would not be president

I need to put on hip wadders to get through that crock of :bsflag: You Trump tards had 16 other GOP candidates to choose from and you choze the Ass Clown.
20160119_120304_trumptoon06.jpg

Now you're trying to blame YOUR yuuuge mistake on Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton didn't cast a vote for you dumbass--:auiqs.jpg:

6721000857dec5efbba2f924a3e83700.jpg

Your first mistake was making this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, your second mistake was being to STUPID to not vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the Oval office.

A message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Now you OWN IT! Click on and enjoy!

Blue wave coming this November 2018

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
When you break the law you deserve to go down. Doubly so if you're in the middle of an election.
Fuck Trump.

end this witch hunt right now. this is destroying lives. what's his name nearly lost his home to pay his legal bills. Caputo. he's been speakin out a lot recently. End this witch hunt now! NOW!

hey Mueller, wrap it up, grandpa!

The ass clown and clownettes, basque romance, are getting what they earned.

Let it play out.

I have corrected others before you, and now I will correct you jimmy. Trump became president because the DNC hand picked the evil and despicable pantsuit bull dyke as your liberal nominee. Most people know, had the DNC conducted a real primary where the rank and file gets a vote that matters, Hellary would not have been the nominee, and the orange clown would not be president.
The DNC favored Clinton but they did not give her the nomination. They favored her in 2008 yet Obama still won. What gave Clinton the nomination was voters. Democrats apportion their delegates according to the popular vote. There was a number of REAL primaries. If Republicans had done it the same way, Trump might have lost.

Actually what gave Clinton the nomination in 2016 was her pocketbook.

Tough shit. Clinton won 34 states and a majority of the primary vote.

Yup, her participation trophy is in the mail...dumbass.

I have corrected others before you, and now I will correct you jimmy. Trump became president because the DNC hand picked the evil and despicable pantsuit bull dyke as your liberal nominee. Most people know, had the DNC conducted a real primary where the rank and file gets a vote that matters, Hellary would not have been the nominee, and the orange clown would not be president.
The DNC favored Clinton but they did not give her the nomination. They favored her in 2008 yet Obama still won. What gave Clinton the nomination was voters. Democrats apportion their delegates according to the popular vote. There was a number of REAL primaries. If Republicans had done it the same way, Trump might have lost.

… that and her husbands last name, without Bill, she'd still be Hillary who?

Unfortunately for her and all her dingbat-D worshipers, Bill couldn't lend her his charm and personality for the general election.

No! Unfortunately the Russians and Deplorables gave us the fat, lying narcisstic toad in the WhiteHouse, along with spineless, greedy things in Congress that will sell their soul to the highest bidder.

end this witch hunt right now. this is destroying lives. what's his name nearly lost his home to pay his legal bills. Caputo. he's been speakin out a lot recently. End this witch hunt now! NOW!

You can’t even remember the name of the guy who almost lost his home to pay legal bills?

News Flash, stay honest, do not committ crimes if you do not want to pay legal bills!

You can’t even remember the name of the guy who almost lost his home to pay legal bills?

News Flash, stay honest, do not committ crimes if you do not want to pay legal bills!

this whole russia thing is so confusing. that's why its difficult to remember all the details. i drink Red Bull so i can focus better!

Trump says, without proof, that Mueller team will meddle in midterm elections - CNNPolitics

What an idiot....just an idiot....and you RW nutcases elected the clown...

… On the other hand, you have to give President Twitter a big, fat A for originality, accusing somebody of something before the something even happens is definitely what I would call Original.

Actually it's brilliant. He's just basically gained the eyes and ears of the entire right wing media so they'll be doing half the work for him, not only on watch dogging stuff, but also on getting folks out to vote because it's such crap.

Personally I think President Trump could be right; drag this shit out until Nov and the left media will be able to continue to make up whatever about the investigation and do the same thing - get their peeps out to vote.

Sadly it just goes to show how politicized we've become. At times I wonder if we can continue as a nation given how massive the divide between right and left has become...

Unfortunately for her and all her dingbat-D worshipers, Bill couldn't lend her his charm and personality for the general election.

No! Unfortunately the Russians and Deplorables gave us the fat, lying narcisstic toad in the WhiteHouse, along with spineless, greedy things in Congress that will sell their soul to the highest bidder.

True but the silver lining is that opposed to the other fat, lying, narcissistic toad that he was running against at least the toad currently in the Oval Office is entertaining.

There's also the inestimable benefits brought on by the fact that his victory facilitated the creation of some of the best cry baby videos in the history of the Internet and the dingbat moaning and gnashing of teeth still hasn't lost it's tremendous comedic value, the fun continues.:dunno:

"Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear
And curse
When you're chewing on
Life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...
... Always look on the bright side of life
." -- Monty Python, The Life of Brian

this whole russia thing is so confusing. that's why its difficult to remember all the details. i drink Red Bull so i can focus better!

Thanks for that. Explains a lot.:dig:

A Prmary vote gave Hillary the nomination and she won the real vote by 2.8 Million.

If Hillary won the "real" vote how come she's not the POTUS?

The Lib voters still don’t understand how and why the electoral college system works. They think if a canidate wins New York and California then that canidate should be president. Thank goodness our founders had more vision than these myopic Libs.

="BuckToothMoron, post: 20023345, member: 57192"]I have corrected others before you, and now I will correct you jimmy. Trump became president because the DNC hand picked the evil and despicable pantsuit bull dyke as your liberal nominee. Most people know, had the DNC conducted a real primary where the rank and file gets a vote that matters, Hellary would not have been the nominee, and the orange clown would not be president

I need to put on hip wadders to get through that crock of :bsflag: You Trump tards had 16 other GOP candidates to choose from and you choze the Ass Clown.
20160119_120304_trumptoon06.jpg

Now you're trying to blame YOUR yuuuge mistake on Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton didn't cast a vote for you dumbass--:auiqs.jpg:

6721000857dec5efbba2f924a3e83700.jpg

Your first mistake was making this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, your second mistake was being to STUPID to not vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the Oval office.

A message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Now you OWN IT! Click on and enjoy!

Blue wave coming this November 2018

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Some people are slow, and then there are folks like you who appear to be so slow that they are backing up.

The orange clown is hardly the poster boy of the Republican Party. Most of the established Repubs hate him, ask Mueller?

And if the Dems don’t win back the majority in congress during the midterms, it will be nearly unprecedented. Incumbent party always loses midterms when they control both houses and the presidency. I have no doubt they will, just as I had no doubt the DNC, not the voters, would hand Hellary the nomination.

I don’t see a link with proof. Why? Because there is none.

Trump says, without proof, that Mueller team will meddle in midterm elections - CNNPolitics

Just yesterday Trump was repeating already debunked lies to a crowd of his followers. They don't care. In fact they still believe Trump's debunked lies. Why? Because they want to

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said the FBI acted appropriately when it used an informant to gather information about Donald Trump campaign advisers who allegedly had suspicious contacts linked to Russia prior to the 2016 election.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said Tuesday during an interview on Fox News.

Gowdy last week attended a classified DOJ briefing alongside other top lawmakers regarding the informant and the tactics the FBI had used during the 2016 campaign. The South Carolina congressman, who is retiring this year, is the first GOP lawmaker briefed on the informant to directly rebut Trump and his allies regarding the surveillance claims.

Just yesterday Trump was repeating already debunked lies to a crowd of his followers. They don't care. In fact they still believe Trump's debunked lies. Why? Because they want to

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said the FBI acted appropriately when it used an informant to gather information about Donald Trump campaign advisers who allegedly had suspicious contacts linked to Russia prior to the 2016 election.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said Tuesday during an interview on Fox News.

Gowdy last week attended a classified DOJ briefing alongside other top lawmakers regarding the informant and the tactics the FBI had used during the 2016 campaign. The South Carolina congressman, who is retiring this year, is the first GOP lawmaker briefed on the informant to directly rebut Trump and his allies regarding the surveillance claims.

The only Repubs speaking out and telling the truth about the Liar in Chief are the Repubs leaving Congress.

The FBI acted appropriately is what Gowdy said.

The man tells so many lies....you gotta wonder if/when they will finally catch up to him....Or will his cult just continue gobbling up his lies?

Honestly....we maybe seeing the closest reincarnation of 1930's Germany we have ever seem. The blustering nationalism....the continuous lies....the bellicose anti-immigrant rantings....trump may chose Rosanne as running mate in 2020

Dumb and Dumber.....Make America White Again.....

The Lib voters still don’t understand how and why the electoral college system works. They think if a canidate wins New York and California then that canidate should be president. Thank goodness our founders had more vision than these myopic Libs.

Once again, for those whose screen name fits them to a "T"...

NO ONE is disputing that the orange stain won the EC and therefore the oval office........BUT, nitwits DO NOT STATE that most Americans voted for this idiot.......THAT is the issue, Mr. Moron..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back