Trump claims that the U.S. "caught 10 terrorists" at the Southern Border

The weak tea here is that the DHS is claiming they "prevented POTENTIAL terrorists" from entering.

Ummm...ANYONE is a "potential" terrorist

And they also have 'prevented" Martians from invading as well.

Kinda disturbing that DHS let these thousands of terrorists escape huh?
Why are we wasting resources on programs even the ardent supporters in the right wing, refuse to pay wartime tax rates for our allegedly important, alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. Our welfare clause is General not Common.

In the meantime, it's dopey white guys actually sending bombs and shooting everything up.
Some Arabs are white and many are "dopey" (which is more appropriate for Snow White dwarf than a terrorist), but racial classification fails here.

In the meantime, it's dopey white guys actually sending bombs and shooting everything up.
Some Arabs are white and many are "dopey" (which is more appropriate for Snow White dwarf than a terrorist), but racial classification fails here.

None of which was the point. We know that is inconvenient for you to address. It's much better to avoid it altogether. You probably shouldnt have even responded.

None of which was the point. We know that is inconvenient for you to address. It's much better to avoid it altogether. You probably shouldnt have even responded.
There was no fucking point. Fuck of you puny racist mf!

Guys like you are a dime-a-dozen and as worthless.

There was no fucking point. Fuck of you puny racist mf!

Guys like you are a dime-a-dozen and as worthless.

Of course there was. Your denial doesn't change that.

Do you have your Trump murder van ready yet, Shooter?

Also, the link does include DHS Nielsen's quote >> “In truth, on common, my division now blocks 10 recognized or suspected terrorists a day from touring to or trying to enter America,” which more than confirms what Trump said.
Not so. Secretary Nielsen said they block ten a day, while President Trump said they caught ten in the "very short while." More damning is that Nielsen was referring to all over the world, while Trump was applying the statistic only to those on foot crossing the Mexican border. That's a drastic misrepresentation at best.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Has the OP gone that delusional not recognizing illegal immigration. Of course criminals and terrorists find any way to sneak into the border.
The LV shooter, the synagogue shooter, the Charleston S.C. church shooter, the Aurora Co. movie theater shooter, etc. were born here.
Where were the Boston bombers and San Bernardino terrorists born, dummy?
You may not need me to point out that two child war refugees, a guy from Chicago, and the holder of a fiance visa have no need to try to sneak across a border, nor would any of them be stymied by a wall.

I have, on number of occasions, challenged Trump bashers to present ONE LIE that Trump has ever told, with absolute proof to back it up. None have ever succeeded in responding.
Wait, really? Either you're setting impossibly high artificial standards or people just don't think it's worth their time or something, because he has a mountain of them, far outdistancing the lie counts of anyone else anywhere. He uses lies as a strategy, he's very good at telling them, and he does not care one bit if he's caught in one.

Case in point: The opioid bill that just passed earlier this year. He said it got almost no Democratic backing, even though it passed something like 400 to 8 in the House, and 99 to 1 in the Senate (with the 1 being a Republican). He said it, people squawked a bit, and then we all moved on. That's how he works.

If you're serious in making that challenge, it's one you can't possibly win.

Has the OP gone that delusional not recognizing illegal immigration. Of course criminals and terrorists find any way to sneak into the border.
The LV shooter, the synagogue shooter, the Charleston S.C. church shooter, the Aurora Co. movie theater shooter, etc. were born here.
You may not need me to point out that two child war refugees, a guy from Chicago, and the holder of a fiance visa have no need to try to sneak across a border, nor would any of them be stymied by a wall.
So you're against legal immigration acts?

I'm saying that using one natural US citizen and three immigrants who came in legally, on airplanes, and with visas as evidence of terrorists sneaking in might not be the most rock solid argumentative tactic.

Not so. Secretary Nielsen said they block ten a day, while President Trump said they caught ten in the "very short while." More damning is that Nielsen was referring to all over the world, while Trump was applying the statistic only to those on foot crossing the Mexican border. That's a drastic misrepresentation at best.
Caught or block is the same thing. How do you think they block them, by shouting at them to "go away" ?

YOU are doing the misrepresenting. How do you know Nielsen meant "all over the world" ? She said "trying to enter America" That doesn't sound like somebody in Asia or Africa. Sounds more like somebody right here.

Wait, really? Either you're setting impossibly high artificial standards or people just don't think it's worth their time or something, because he has a mountain of them, far outdistancing the lie counts of anyone else anywhere. He uses lies as a strategy, he's very good at telling them, and he does not care one bit if he's caught in one.

Case in point: The opioid bill that just passed earlier this year. He said it got almost no Democratic backing, even though it passed something like 400 to 8 in the House, and 99 to 1 in the Senate (with the 1 being a Republican). He said it, people squawked a bit, and then we all moved on. That's how he works.

Well, you haven't won it with this latest post (Case in point). You presented no quote, and no source or link.

I'm saying that using one natural US citizen and three immigrants who came in legally, on airplanes, and with visas as evidence of terrorists sneaking in might not be the most rock solid argumentative tactic.
But it is a good argument for Trump's Muslim travel/immigration ban.

No it's NOT a lie just to say liberals are accusing Trump of lying while presenting no evidence of that. I am correct. They present no evidence that he lied about 10 terrorists, and you don't present it either.

Trump has misled the public on terrorism. Time to correct the record. - The Washington Post

Take a deep breath and just read. P.

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should be upgrading Ellis Island.

Well, you haven't won it with this latest post (Case in point). You presented no quote, and no source or link.

President Trump's remarks:

The bill's introduction, including its six Democratic co-sponsors: Cosponsors - H.R.6 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act

It passes the House, 393-8: Actions - H.Res.1099 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act

It passes the Senate, 99-1: U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session

Admittedly, the term "very little" is subjective, but it's hard to imagine any reasonable person considering a cosponsored bill that swept through both chambers with near-unanimous Democratic support as receiving "very little" support from the left.

I can offer a lot more, subject to my available time and energy.

President Trump's remarks:

The bill's introduction, including its six Democratic co-sponsors: Cosponsors - H.R.6 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act

It passes the House, 393-8: Actions - H.Res.1099 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act

It passes the Senate, 99-1: U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session

Admittedly, the term "very little" is subjective, but it's hard to imagine any reasonable person considering a cosponsored bill that swept through both chambers with near-unanimous Democratic support as receiving "very little" support from the left.

I can offer a lot more, subject to my available time and energy.

So where is this opioid bill "lie" as you call it ? The video is an HOUR and six minutes. If you knew of something in the video, you could have poste the time on the time bar.

People learn to disbelieve individuals who are classified as compulsive serial liars like Trump. When a person is caught telling thousands of lies, why would anything they say be believed?
I have, on number of occasions, challenged Trump bashers to present ONE LIE that Trump has ever told, with absolute proof to back it up. None have ever succeeded in responding.
That ten terrorists were caught in the last little while at the southern border, trying to sneak in.
Yeah, I know, you say he's not lying because he's telling us state secrets that are not supposed to be made public, but that is no argument. That's a total cop out.

He did not give you specifics that could compromise intelligence gathering methods. Do you not see the difference?
He didn't actually give us anything---he made it up and some clever fans of his are trying to pull an excuse out of their asses. But the fact is, what he said isn't backed up by facts, and it isn't because they're "secret." They don't exist.

Forum List

Back