🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims the troops love him. Wrong!

Military Times poll shows Trump continues lose the troops support.

1. Are you in the military? I still am....and the military LOVE the President.

2. NY Times...'nuff said.

You don't know the difference between NY Times and the MILITARY Times?
Figures! :icon_rolleyes:

And he's NOT in the Military. Or at least the US Military. Maybe the Russian Military.

Perhaps Easy is one of Vladimir's Little Green Men? :)

20140709_Reuters_LGMs.jpg
Perhaps you are as deranged as the dementia-suffering, pu$$y-grabbing, child-fondling/sniffing racist, Joe Biden. I call the Military Times the NY Times because they historically have leaned more anti-military in their liberal slant than pro-military...or even 'neutral'.

Like you, they all too often push debunked BS, like your reference to the debunked false cover-story Obama and his treasonous administration used in an attempt to justify their failed political coup attempt.

President Obama publicly declared that the Russians attempting to interfere in our elections was nothing new, that our enemies try to do so EVERY election. (He would know - he interfered in his own share of foreign elections, swinging some for terrorists.)

What was / is NOT 'nothing new' was how Hillary and Barry gave Putin uranium, Crimea, and 2 years of un-challenged hacking and interference in US elections....and Barry was given permission to invade Syria.

In 2016, Putin and the Russian Intel Service gave Hillary and Barry Russian Intel Service propaganda, passed through a Trump-hating foreign ex-spy, which they knew was false propaganda but used it anyway to justify their treasonous coup attempt. ...

,,,and yeah, BIDEN was in-on that.

And now dementia-Joe is suckling off the Communist teat of China, as is his 'deadbeatdad' son....

Funny how Al Gore bought /owned Al Jazeera in the US for a while (if he still doesn't). I guess Gore wanted his own fake news agency here in the US, and our enemies were more than happy to oblige.

The Democrats have sold their souls, have sold / betrayed their local communities, citizens, businesses, and are trying again to treasonously sell this country out to enemies of the US from without while supporting our enemies from within....which is what they are!

Conclusion: Yer a fucking LOON Easy Peasy ;)
The fact that you could not counter facts / discussion with anything except childish insults proves in this battle of wits and intelligence you are UN-ARMED.

Your 'surrender' is accepted.
Fuck you, loser. You would’ve recognize truth even if it happened right in front of your cro-magnon face.
Military Times poll shows Trump continues lose the troops support.

1. Are you in the military? I still am....and the military LOVE the President.

2. NY Times...'nuff said.
I remember when you claimed you had retired from the Navy. So which claim is the truth? More than likely both are lies.
As much as you post, you’re sitting in a St. Petersburg, Russia in some blogger sweatshop, right Igor?

Poll, of our deployed soldiers, signal problems for Trump.
Trump brags what a great job he has done for the military. He has sent a lot of money their way,
But the soldiers on the front line favor Biden, in a new poll from the conservative national review.
To Trump, money is everything. To the soldiers on the front line they want a dependable, trustworthy commander in chief.

Trump brags what a great job he has done for the military. He has sent a lot of money their way,
But the soldiers on the front line favor Biden, in a new poll from the conservative national review.
To Trump, money is everything. To the soldiers on the front line they want a dependable, trustworthy commander in chief.

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

I remember, on one point in the 2012 race, Ron Paul had more support from active duty military than any other candidate. Just sayin'.

Flash back 2016, polls Hillary is going to win with nobody voting for Trump cause everybody hates him and everybody loves the Darnlin of DC. I like it. It makes it just that much better seeing these sorry Leftist with snotty noses. It's time to break out Ozzy. and play suicide solution 20 times.

It’s a centered publication. They put out some anti Obama articles when he came in that riled up the left and the right accused them of pushing gun control. Equal opportunity offenders.

It’s a centered publication. They put out some anti Obama articles when he came in that riled up the left and the right accused them of pushing gun control. Equal opportunity offenders.

Polling only subscribers of a newspaper is going to have a clear bias towards liberals. I knew maybe 2 subscribers of the Military Times the near two decades I spent with the military.

Those same soldiers will be your guards at the fema camp.... :wink:

Right. And the polls claimed Hillary couldn't lose. After a dependable trustworthy C-in-C like Obama (who came through so well in Benghazi) why would they want someone who actually cares about their lives?

Total bullshit!

"Obama had a 36 percent favorable rating and a 52 percent unfavorable rating in a January 2017 Military Times poll."
That's worse! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope---------------I know better...

Forum List

Back