🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims the troops love him. Wrong!

Yep another politizized poll.....strictly b.s.
I’m sure you can show us a more accurate poll?
Oh please. Ever since most of the media became politicized I've had no interest in hearing about polls. Garbage in=garbage out. It is far too easy to weight them to get the desired result. An unbiased poll will specify who was polled, what they were asked, and how they responded. The results. What those results showed is an opinion; not a fact. The facts of the poll should speak for themselves. Which is why "A recent polled showed..." is as far as I'm willing to read.

ROFL : “1,018 active-duty troops chosen from Military Times subscribers”.

A poll done from subscribers of the leftwing rag Military Times?

Why don't you get a new script. No one believes your bullshit except for Trump supporters who have shit for brains. They are not a left wing rag. Also the poll shows that soldiers oppose using the military to quell protests.

ROFL : “1,018 active-duty troops chosen from Military Times subscribers”.

A poll done from subscribers of the leftwing rag Military Times?

Why don't you get a new script. No one believes your bullshit except for Trump supporters who have shit for brains. They are not a left wing rag. Also the poll shows that soldiers oppose using the military to quell protests.
Everyone opposes using military to quell protests.

Riots aren’t protests.

Yep another politizized poll.....strictly b.s.
I’m sure you can show us a more accurate poll?
Oh please. Ever since most of the media became politicized I've had no interest in hearing about polls. Garbage in=garbage out. It is far too easy to weight them to get the desired result. An unbiased poll will specify who was polled, what they were asked, and how they responded. The results. What those results showed is an opinion; not a fact. The facts of the poll should speak for themselves. Which is why "A recent polled showed..." is as far as I'm willing to read.
A lot of people don’t want to argue so they’re telling their conservative friends they’re voting for trump when in fact they are not

My family poll of active and retired military members has 100% for Trump.
So that OP poll has to be total bullshit.
Wow what a family. to look up to an idiot and vote for him to lead a country is a travesty .

The only travesty is if Biden wins. That would be a disaster.
It will be great I can’t wait. Then republican extremists will get put back in their place. They certainly shouldn’t be running the country

Wow what a family. to look up to an idiot and vote for him to lead a country is a travesty .

It will be great I can’t wait. Then republican extremists will get put back in their place. They certainly shouldn’t be running the country

Guess you haven't seen his plan for if he gets elected. Doubt your wallet would think its great. I know mine sure won't.

The only extremists I've seen are lefty loons. You know. The mayors who told their police department to stand down so looters and arsonists could loot and burn down buildings. That's what I call extremists.

They really should be put in their place and I'd bet the less than happy voters will have loads to do with that.

The night of the election in 2016 the 5th column men and women were crying and yelling and some of them were talking about the military people's safety with Trump as President. Well up to now Trump has not been a neo con warmonger. And they are safer and living better.

Let's see. Their housing facilities aren't as safe. Their buildings aren't as safe. Rump has tried to use them as Policemen against the wishes of local and state officials and failed. And the friggin wall still isn't built. Those damned Mexicans don't pay for a damned thing like they were supposed to.
Their housing facilities aren't as safe. Their buildings aren't as safe.
You do know that this has been an issue for decades ?

And the funds were diverted that was suppose to go to those facilities. The intended funding wasn't enough (it never is) and now it's even worse than not enough. And unsafe conditions that money was going to wasn't just for base housing. It was for support for military operations as well. I guess building a stupid wall is more important than the safety of our Military Troops and their Families.

Thanks for letting us know, Comrade. How's the weather in Moscow?
Wrong, you incredible dumbass!

If stupid were a crime, you'd get a life sentence.

Guess you haven't seen his plan for if he gets elected. Doubt your wallet would think its great. I know mine sure won't.

The only extremists I've seen are lefty loons. You know. The mayors who told their police department to stand down so looters and arsonists could loot and burn down buildings. That's what I call extremists.

They really should be put in their place and I'd bet the less than happy voters will have loads to do with that.
i Don’t mind paying more taxes or paying more for goods and services if it creates a strong middle class. We need to upgrade our nations infrastructure. We stopped when Reagan cut taxes because now we don’t have the money. Rebuilding infrastructure creates lots of jobs.

Stop being cheap. I save a lot of money now I can afford to pay more. Can’t you? Are you so poor you can’t afford a couple bucks? Collectively that’s all it will take

i Don’t mind paying more taxes or paying more for goods and services if it creates a strong middle class. We need to upgrade our nations infrastructure. We stopped when Reagan cut taxes because now we don’t have the money. Rebuilding infrastructure creates lots of jobs.

Stop being cheap. I save a lot of money now I can afford to pay more. Can’t you? Are you so poor you can’t afford a couple bucks? Collectively that’s all it will take

Oh I can afford to pay more but why should I or anyone else. Get Biden in and everyone will be paying more.

You dumb ass. Cutting taxes lands more money in the Fed coffers than raising them does. Kennedy, Reagan and Trump proved that. Only dumb ass Dems never catch a clue. Raising taxes adds way less to the Fed coffers.

Military Times poll shows Trump continues lose the troops support.
Online polling is NOT scientific.

Is there something better out there?

Where going to try mail in but some people complain about that too...

This was online in the sense it was filled out online but selection was verified as millitary members...

Just like unions. The leadership might be Democrat but the members are almost all republican.
The night of the election in 2016 the 5th column men and women were crying and yelling and some of them were talking about the military people's safety with Trump as President. Well up to now Trump has not been a neo con warmonger. And they are safer and living better.

Let's see. Their housing facilities aren't as safe. Their buildings aren't as safe. Rump has tried to use them as Policemen against the wishes of local and state officials and failed. And the friggin wall still isn't built. Those damned Mexicans don't pay for a damned thing like they were supposed to.
You are a fucking idiot. First of no military was used against the rioters(although i think they should of been,). He sent in federal agents. National guard is not military either. Want to see the statistics for the military deaths between obama and Trump? Or how many died during the admin because of mismanagement of the veterans hospitals? His wall is going along even though the Dems have tried to block him. And mexico has tons of troops deployed at their southern border to help us. And trade policy with mexico is them paying for the wall they just dont know it(or admit to it).
And I am a Veteran and the Military works kind of like most Unions. Even though its members are primarily republican their leadership is primarily Democrat. Which kind of shows how much the dems lie and cheat for power.

Cutting taxes lands more money in the Fed coffers than raising them does. Kennedy, Reagan and Trump proved that.
Got a link to back up that claim?

Forum List

Back