🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims the troops love him. Wrong!

My family poll of active and retired military members has 100% for Trump.
So that OP poll has to be total bullshit.
Wow what a family. to look up to an idiot and vote for him to lead a country is a travesty .

The only travesty is if Biden wins. That would be a disaster.
It will be great I can’t wait. Then republican extremists will get put back in their place. They certainly shouldn’t be running the country

Guess you haven't seen his plan for if he gets elected. Doubt your wallet would think its great. I know mine sure won't.

The only extremists I've seen are lefty loons. You know. The mayors who told their police department to stand down so looters and arsonists could loot and burn down buildings. That's what I call extremists.

They really should be put in their place and I'd bet the less than happy voters will have loads to do with that.
i Don’t mind paying more taxes or paying more for goods and services if it creates a strong middle class. We need to upgrade our nations infrastructure. We stopped when Reagan cut taxes because now we don’t have the money. Rebuilding infrastructure creates lots of jobs.

Stop being cheap. I save a lot of money now I can afford to pay more. Can’t you? Are you so poor you can’t afford a couple bucks? Collectively that’s all it will take

Cutting taxes lands more money in the Fed coffers than raising them does. Kennedy, Reagan and Trump proved that.
Got a link to back up that claim?

Look it up yourself. I did.

Go back to the 2000 Election. When Florida became contested, the first thing Democrats did was have the overseas Military absentee ballots disqualified over a minute bullshit postmark technicality. Talk about voter oppression and disenfranchisement. In the ensuing years of the Iraq War the likes of Kerry, Obama, Durbin were quick to label the troops as terrorists. Obama’s Homeland Security team deemed returning white troops as domestic terrorist threats. Compare Bush and Trump surprise Holiday visits to the troops to the similar visits by Kerry, Clinton, Obama and you will see more troops engaging with Bush and Trump. Who can forget the Obama West Point speech where cadets needed to be forced to attend and acknowledge the speech.

Well let sort the crap about this...

First the Democrats contested votes that were sent with postmarks after election day. That is to say you can't vote after the first count comes in... Do you think voting should go on endlessly?

Then you engage in a bunch of allegations with no sources...

Then you said Trump had a better reception, How are you proving that? That is the usual horse manure we get from this administration...

As for West Point speech... I think he is commander and chief.... They are alway ordered...

If you arguments are so good why are you lying so much...

1598976289570.jpeg

1598976326062.png

Attachments

• 1598976288123.png
    1598976288123.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 9
ROFL : “1,018 active-duty troops chosen from Military Times subscribers”.

A poll done from subscribers of the leftwing rag Military Times?

Hawk thanks for you idiotic bias meter...

You think Mein Kampf started well but lacked a real punch and was too lefty..

Go back to the 2000 Election. When Florida became contested, the first thing Democrats did was have the overseas Military absentee ballots disqualified over a minute bullshit postmark technicality. Talk about voter oppression and disenfranchisement. In the ensuing years of the Iraq War the likes of Kerry, Obama, Durbin were quick to label the troops as terrorists. Obama’s Homeland Security team deemed returning white troops as domestic terrorist threats. Compare Bush and Trump surprise Holiday visits to the troops to the similar visits by Kerry, Clinton, Obama and you will see more troops engaging with Bush and Trump. Who can forget the Obama West Point speech where cadets needed to be forced to attend and acknowledge the speech.

Well let sort the crap about this...

First the Democrats contested votes that were sent with postmarks after election day. That is to say you can't vote after the first count comes in... Do you think voting should go on endlessly?

Then you engage in a bunch of allegations with no sources...

Then you said Trump had a better reception, How are you proving that? That is the usual horse manure we get from this administration...

As for West Point speech... I think he is commander and chief.... They are alway ordered...

If you arguments are so good why are you lying so much...

View attachment 383121

View attachment 383122

You are full of shit on the 2000 Elections. Military Votes received BEFORE Election Day were contested by Democrats.

John Kerry Dead of Night quote:

Barack Obama on Troops killing civilians

You provided no sources yet call me the liar? The onus is on you.

Military Times poll shows Trump continues lose the troops support.

1. Are you in the military? I still am....and the military LOVE the President.

2. NY Times...'nuff said.

The OP failed to mention participants were only chosen from Military Times subscribers and is solely based on online responses from only 1,018 active-duty troops. Poll fail.

Not even active duty military members, anyone with a DOD email address can participate. This has been discussed before when some dimwinger comes here with a military times poll. Happens every few months with a nearly identical headline and poll result.

Wow what a family. to look up to an idiot and vote for him to lead a country is a travesty .

It will be great I can’t wait. Then republican extremists will get put back in their place. They certainly shouldn’t be running the country

Guess you haven't seen his plan for if he gets elected. Doubt your wallet would think its great. I know mine sure won't.

The only extremists I've seen are lefty loons. You know. The mayors who told their police department to stand down so looters and arsonists could loot and burn down buildings. That's what I call extremists.

They really should be put in their place and I'd bet the less than happy voters will have loads to do with that.
i Don’t mind paying more taxes or paying more for goods and services if it creates a strong middle class. We need to upgrade our nations infrastructure. We stopped when Reagan cut taxes because now we don’t have the money. Rebuilding infrastructure creates lots of jobs.

Stop being cheap. I save a lot of money now I can afford to pay more. Can’t you? Are you so poor you can’t afford a couple bucks? Collectively that’s all it will take

Cutting taxes lands more money in the Fed coffers than raising them does. Kennedy, Reagan and Trump proved that.

No trump said that’s what would happen. One of his 20,000 lies. You repeat it so must be true. Lol

No trump said that’s what would happen. One of his 20,000 lies. You repeat it so must be true. Lol

No that's what did happen. One of his 20,000 truths. I repeat it and it is true.

No that's what did happen. One of his 20,000 truths. I repeat it and it is true.
Too many times I look up one of your claims to find out it’s misleading and at best half true.

Too many times I look up one of your claims to find out it’s misleading and at best half true.

Not my fault you can't read and comprehend. I found it years ago and its as true than as it is today.

Just like unions. The leadership might be Democrat but the members are almost all republican.
The night of the election in 2016 the 5th column men and women were crying and yelling and some of them were talking about the military people's safety with Trump as President. Well up to now Trump has not been a neo con warmonger. And they are safer and living better.

Let's see. Their housing facilities aren't as safe. Their buildings aren't as safe. Rump has tried to use them as Policemen against the wishes of local and state officials and failed. And the friggin wall still isn't built. Those damned Mexicans don't pay for a damned thing like they were supposed to.
You are a fucking idiot. First of no military was used against the rioters(although i think they should of been,). He sent in federal agents. National guard is not military either. Want to see the statistics for the military deaths between obama and Trump? Or how many died during the admin because of mismanagement of the veterans hospitals? His wall is going along even though the Dems have tried to block him. And mexico has tons of troops deployed at their southern border to help us. And trade policy with mexico is them paying for the wall they just dont know it(or admit to it).
And I am a Veteran and the Military works kind of like most Unions. Even though its members are primarily republican their leadership is primarily Democrat. Which kind of shows how much the dems lie and cheat for power.

When you are caught in a lie, you resort to name calling. Rump called in the 82nd Airborne into DC. The 82nd mobilized like they were ordered the CIC. They went as far as they could within the law, both civilian and military law. Rump sent them to police DC. When they got there, they did nothing because that was all they could do. The Joint Chiefs of Staff over road the Police action and instructed to stand down. After the DC National Guard and Police got a handle on it, the Joint Chiefs sent the 82nd home. The Military leaders already learned from Iraq that the 82nd is the absolute last units that you send for police action. They are lousy Policemen but they break things and kill people real well.

The only recourse left for Rump, at that point, was to fire the whole Joint Chief of Staff and replace them. The problem with that is, the replacements would be required by law to do the same. Rump gave an illegal order and it's the duty of every Military Member to refuse (respectfully) to follow all illegal orders.

Just like unions. The leadership might be Democrat but the members are almost all republican.
The night of the election in 2016 the 5th column men and women were crying and yelling and some of them were talking about the military people's safety with Trump as President. Well up to now Trump has not been a neo con warmonger. And they are safer and living better.

Let's see. Their housing facilities aren't as safe. Their buildings aren't as safe. Rump has tried to use them as Policemen against the wishes of local and state officials and failed. And the friggin wall still isn't built. Those damned Mexicans don't pay for a damned thing like they were supposed to.
You are a fucking idiot. First of no military was used against the rioters(although i think they should of been,). He sent in federal agents. National guard is not military either. Want to see the statistics for the military deaths between obama and Trump? Or how many died during the admin because of mismanagement of the veterans hospitals? His wall is going along even though the Dems have tried to block him. And mexico has tons of troops deployed at their southern border to help us. And trade policy with mexico is them paying for the wall they just dont know it(or admit to it).
And I am a Veteran and the Military works kind of like most Unions. Even though its members are primarily republican their leadership is primarily Democrat. Which kind of shows how much the dems lie and cheat for power.

When you are caught in a lie, you resort to name calling. Rump called in the 82nd Airborne into DC. The 82nd mobilized like they were ordered the CIC. They went as far as they could within the law, both civilian and military law. Rump sent them to police DC. When they got there, they did nothing because that was all they could do. The Joint Chiefs of Staff over road the Police action and instructed to stand down. After the DC National Guard and Police got a handle on it, the Joint Chiefs sent the 82nd home. The Military leaders already learned from Iraq that the 82nd is the absolute last units that you send for police action. They are lousy Policemen but they break things and kill people real well.

The only recourse left for Rump, at that point, was to fire the whole Joint Chief of Staff and replace them. The problem with that is, the replacements would be required by law to do the same. Rump gave an illegal order and it's the duty of every Military Member to refuse (respectfully) to follow all illegal orders.
The units were MPs you jackass!

Mine too. 100% for Trump.
A poll of Trump's family, none of which are in the military finds 50% support for Trump. Your family supports Trump more than his own family. Does that concern you?

In my family it's about 50/50 as well. I would like to believe that that is about the norm. But I can't prove it so I won't make any sort of definitive claim. I'll leave that up to the Party of the Rumpers to do.

The OP failed to mention participants were only chosen from Military Times subscribers and is solely based on online responses from only 1,018 active-duty troops. Poll fail.

Hardly. They stated that. The poll tells me that Trump may still win the military vote but it will not be by 20 points.

The Military times is not an official military paper.
It is run by liberals as well.

Says you. Everyone who does not support Trump is a liberal according to you.

The only veterans or active personnel that don't support Trump are Black Navy cooks, Marine homosexuals, Air Force transsexuals and Black Army women personnel clerks.

You are a lying racist weasel.

You don't know the difference between NY Times and the MILITARY Times?
Figures! :icon_rolleyes:

And he's NOT in the Military. Or at least the US Military. Maybe the Russian Military.

Perhaps Easy is one of Vladimir's Little Green Men? :)

20140709_Reuters_LGMs.jpg
Perhaps you are as deranged as the dementia-suffering, pu$$y-grabbing, child-fondling/sniffing racist, Joe Biden. I call the Military Times the NY Times because they historically have leaned more anti-military in their liberal slant than pro-military...or even 'neutral'.

Like you, they all too often push debunked BS, like your reference to the debunked false cover-story Obama and his treasonous administration used in an attempt to justify their failed political coup attempt.

President Obama publicly declared that the Russians attempting to interfere in our elections was nothing new, that our enemies try to do so EVERY election. (He would know - he interfered in his own share of foreign elections, swinging some for terrorists.)

What was / is NOT 'nothing new' was how Hillary and Barry gave Putin uranium, Crimea, and 2 years of un-challenged hacking and interference in US elections....and Barry was given permission to invade Syria.

In 2016, Putin and the Russian Intel Service gave Hillary and Barry Russian Intel Service propaganda, passed through a Trump-hating foreign ex-spy, which they knew was false propaganda but used it anyway to justify their treasonous coup attempt. ...

,,,and yeah, BIDEN was in-on that.

And now dementia-Joe is suckling off the Communist teat of China, as is his 'deadbeatdad' son....

Funny how Al Gore bought /owned Al Jazeera in the US for a while (if he still doesn't). I guess Gore wanted his own fake news agency here in the US, and our enemies were more than happy to oblige.

The Democrats have sold their souls, have sold / betrayed their local communities, citizens, businesses, and are trying again to treasonously sell this country out to enemies of the US from without while supporting our enemies from within....which is what they are!

You are the one who is deranged and suffering severe dementia. You call them anti-military because they dare to tell the truth rather than lie for Trump.

There was no coup. The investigation into Trump's campaign was more than justified. Even the IG confirmed this.

The Uranium One story has been thoroughly debunked. This is just more shit. You apparently are throwing everything against the wall desperately hoping something sticks.

At least 2 parts of the Steele dossier was true. There was no evidence of Russians hacking elections before 2016. There was no treason involved.

Joe Biden has no ties to China and Hunter is not running for anything.

The Democrats have done nothing of the sort. You are the ones who have sold your souls. You are brainless members of a cult who doesn't give a damn about anyone else. People get sick and die from the coronavirus and that is okay with you. Blacks are shot by police. You don't care. You only care about Trump. Right wing extremists are our enemy.

Last edited:

Their housing facilities aren't as safe. Their buildings aren't as safe.
You do know that this has been an issue for decades ?

And the funds were diverted that was suppose to go to those facilities. The intended funding wasn't enough (it never is) and now it's even worse than not enough. And unsafe conditions that money was going to wasn't just for base housing. It was for support for military operations as well. I guess building a stupid wall is more important than the safety of our Military Troops and their Families.

Thanks for letting us know, Comrade. How's the weather in Moscow?
I've lived in some of those facilities before Trump came to office so has my daughter, a cousin, Father, two Uncles, both grandfathers. Its been going on for decades you ignorant bastard.

Forum List

Back