Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

There is no evidence Trump declassified all of them in one fell swoop. There is no evidence he declassified any of them. Fitzpatrick said there is a process for Trump to declassify, and Trump knows the process....which trump used to declassify other documents he insisted be declassified....

There is no evidence Trump even tried to declassify the hundreds of classified documents he took with him....
there's none he didn't. He is the only one who can. So he says so, he did!

Because it would be a good way to have avoided this entire mess.

You said he declared the documents were declassified it in court. Prove it.
what mess? he's not guilty of anything. just a bunch of cucks cucking loudly like the ignorant vermin they are.

what mess? he's not guilty of anything. just a bunch of cucks cucking loudly like the ignorant vermin they are.
He's facing criminal trial. That mess, moron.

Are you ready to admit that I was right and Trump never stated in court that the documents are declassified?

"In a prerecorded interview that aired Wednesday, Trump effortlessly unraveled the work of his defense team, telling Newsmax’s Greg Kelly point blank that he actually did take the classified documents, describing the process of shamelessly packing them away while leaving office.
“I took ’em very legally,” Trump said. “And I wasn’t hiding them.”
“We had boxes on the front of the—and a lot of those boxes had clothing and a lot of—we were moving out, OK? Unfortunately, we were moving out of the White House. And because we’re moving out of the White House our country is going to hell.”
“But um, we weren’t hiding anything. He was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden having kept a box with a handful of classified documents in his garage. By comparison, the FBI seized 11,000 records at Mar-a-Lago."

This is your "very stable genius" guys.

What do you think he was thinking when he said that? He knew he was being recorded. He knew he had a hearing for the dismissal of charges coming up.

He's just lost in his own little world of sad dementia.

where do you think he confessed?

and your article is also wrong, there weren't a "handful of classified documents" in Xiden's garage....the DOJ found tons of them, all over the place, in his home, garage, office in DC, and were all taken willfully, and disclosed willfully.

where do you think he confessed?

and your article is also wrong, there weren't a "handful of classified documents" in Xiden's garage....the DOJ found tons of them, all over the place, in his home, garage, office in DC, and were all taken willfully, and disclosed willfully.
You lied.
1710526599302.png

I didn't mention national defense information....i said classified material, not specially national defense informationi

why do you lie?

Mr. Biden's explanation is even less credible in light of his actual words to Zwonitzer. As described below, among the times Mr. Biden spoke to Zwonitzer about classified information was when Mr. Biden handed Zwonitzer a notebook entry about a National Security Council meeting in the Situation Room and asked if Zwonitzer could read Mr. Biden's handwriting.873 Mr. Biden warned Zwonitzer, "Some of this may be classified, so be careful," and added, "I'm not sure. It isn't marked classified, but ...."

This is not a reference to merely private material. In this context, when a former official of Mr. Biden's stature and experience warns someone without a security clearance to "be careful" because some information "may classified," and then refers to "marked classified" material, the former official is talking about classified national security information.875 The evidence shows that Mr. Biden knew his notebooks contained such information.

I didn't mention national defense information....i said classified material, not specially national defense informationi

why do you lie?

Mr. Biden's explanation is even less credible in light of his actual words to Zwonitzer. As described below, among the times Mr. Biden spoke to Zwonitzer about classified information was when Mr. Biden handed Zwonitzer a notebook entry about a National Security Council meeting in the Situation Room and asked if Zwonitzer could read Mr. Biden's handwriting.873 Mr. Biden warned Zwonitzer, "Some of this may be classified, so be careful," and added, "I'm not sure. It isn't marked classified, but ...."

This is not a reference to merely private material. In this context, when a former official of Mr. Biden's stature and experience warns someone without a security clearance to "be careful" because some information "may classified," and then refers to "marked classified" material, the former official is talking about classified national security information.875 The evidence shows that Mr. Biden knew his notebooks contained such information.

You need to keep reading, because you didn't get to the conslusion.

I posted the conclusion.

In this context, classified information and national defense information is the same thing. The reason they used the term "national defense information" is because that's what the law specifies.

Okay, if you're going to be absurdly pedantic, this is what the Espionage Act covers:
View attachment 917532
who gives authorization of possession??

since its POTUS that gives authorization I dont see how this applies to him,,

and those last words jump out at me,,,

"believe could be used to injure"

can you prove trump believed it could injure the country??

or is it the documents he retained could injure the democrat party and thats why you morons are losing your collective minds??

who gives authorization of possession??

since its POTUS that gives authorization I dont see how this applies to him,,

and those last words jump out at me,,,

"believe could be used to injure"

can you prove trump believed it could injure the country??

or is it the documents he retained could injure the democrat party and thats why you morons are losing your collective minds??
Lots of people in government can give authorization of possession.

Trump stopped being POTUS, so who was authorizing him to retain those documents on January 21st, 2021?

The fact that these documents were highly classified is indicative that they could be used to injure the country. That's the purpose of classification markings, to denote which documents could be used to injure the country.

Lots of people in government can give authorization of possession.

Trump stopped being POTUS, so who was authorizing him to retain those documents on January 21st, 2021?

The fact that these documents were highly classified is indicative that they could be used to injure the country. That's the purpose of classification markings, to denote which documents could be used to injure the country.
if youre going to make shit up at least make it be believable,,,

what they could be is irrelevant to intent,,

Fake thread title
No admission from Trump and merely OP feelings about what it wishes Trump had actually ststed
Fake but will stay because hopes are public breezes by and sees another lying headline harmful to Trump
Election engineering efforts supported at USMB

from POTUS,,
Biden was POTUS on January 21st, 2021. I do not think that he gave Trump authorization to retain those documents.

He willfully retained those documents and failed to deliver the to an officer or employee of the United States.

Trump doesn't even have a security clearance, for crying out loud.

Biden was POTUS on January 21st, 2021. I do not think that he gave Trump authorization to retain those documents.

He willfully retained those documents and failed to deliver the to an officer or employee of the United States.

Trump doesn't even have a security clearance, for crying out loud.
that was after he left office dumbass,,,

He's facing criminal trial. That mess, moron.

Are you ready to admit that I was right and Trump never stated in court that the documents are declassified?
Not sure your point. I already said he hasn’t been called as a witness to testify! There’s a standing trial, who talks ahead of a trial? He’s still innocent, you understand US law?

Forum List

Back