Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

POTUS essentially owns all classified documents.
He needs no authorization.
Not arguing that. The problem is that Joe Biden is the president.

You're basically admitting that Joe Biden owns all the classified documents at Mar a Lago.

1. We're discussing what happened when Trump was president.
2. Trump claimed the MAL documents as personal property when he was president.
1. Huh? This whole document fiasco occurred after Trump left office.
2. Calling highly classified DOD documents personal is absurd. We don't have to take such absurd things seriously.

You need to keep reading, because you didn't get to the conslusion.

I posted the conclusion.

In this context, classified information and national defense information is the same thing. The reason they used the term "national defense information" is because that's what the law specifies.
you posted something I didn't say, something completely irrelevant.

I said classified material....I quoted from the DOJ report that shows he knowingly passed classifed material. It couldn't be more clear

"In a prerecorded interview that aired Wednesday, Trump effortlessly unraveled the work of his defense team, telling Newsmax’s Greg Kelly point blank that he actually did take the classified documents, describing the process of shamelessly packing them away while leaving office.
“I took ’em very legally,” Trump said. “And I wasn’t hiding them.”
“We had boxes on the front of the—and a lot of those boxes had clothing and a lot of—we were moving out, OK? Unfortunately, we were moving out of the White House. And because we’re moving out of the White House our country is going to hell.”
“But um, we weren’t hiding anything. He was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden having kept a box with a handful of classified documents in his garage. By comparison, the FBI seized 11,000 records at Mar-a-Lago."

This is your "very stable genius" guys.

What do you think he was thinking when he said that? He knew he was being recorded. He knew he had a hearing for the dismissal of charges coming up.

He's just lost in his own little world of sad dementia.

Trump never denied the fact that he took them. :cuckoo:

you posted something I didn't say, something completely irrelevant.

I said classified material....I quoted from the DOJ report that shows he knowingly passed classifed material. It couldn't be more clear
And I posted the conclusion of the DoJ report that shows the evidence does not prove he did so knowingly.

You forgot to post the conclusion.

I dare say the conclusion of the DoJ's report is highly relevant.

"In a prerecorded interview that aired Wednesday, Trump effortlessly unraveled the work of his defense team, telling Newsmax’s Greg Kelly point blank that he actually did take the classified documents, describing the process of shamelessly packing them away while leaving office.
“We had boxes on the front of the—and a lot of those boxes had clothing and a lot of—we were moving out, OK? Unfortunately, we were moving out of the White House. And because we’re moving out of the White House our country is going to hell.”
“But um, we weren’t hiding anything. He was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden having kept a box with a handful of classified documents in his garage. By comparison, the FBI seized 11,000 records at Mar-a-Lago."

What do you think he was thinking when he said that? He knew he was being recorded. He knew he had a hearing for the dismissal of charges coming up.

Even his dementia is flawed! He's just a stupid, stupid person. The problem is, we have 74 million Americans in this country that like that kind of stupid.

He has always been under the mistaken notion that his misreading of the PRA exonerates him.
It is going to be up to the court to explain to him that this is BS.

Forum List

Back