Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

You really don't get it.

Let me ask you this. Can you point to the law that says it's illegal to disclose classified information?
I gave you the expert that says you’re full of shit, which you keep ignoring and then repeat for the afternoon

At which time it was illegal for him to have them

And he fought their return for over a year and it took a raid to secure them
Expert John Fitzpatrick said differently

Yes, they keep deflecting and attempting to change the subject with irrelevant information
I'm trying to educate you.

The law that is relevant here is 18 USC 793. It says it's illegal to disclose national defense information.

The law doesn't say "classified" information because that didn't really exist when the espionage act was written in 1917.

But, when someone gets in trouble for mishandling classified information, they're actually charged for mishandling national defense information. That's because national defense information and classified information are generally speaking the same thing.

You posted one excerpt from the Hur report, but ignored the larger context. Now you are running away from that fact.

I'm trying to educate you.

The law that is relevant here is 18 USC 793. It says it's illegal to disclose national defense information.

The law doesn't say "classified" information because that didn't really exist when the espionage act was written in 1917.

But, when someone gets in trouble for mishandling classified information, they're actually charged for mishandling national defense information. That's because national defense information and classified information are generally speaking the same thing.

You posted one excerpt from the Hur report, but ignored the larger context. Now you are running away from that fact.
So you lied again

At which time it was illegal for him to have them

And he fought their return for over a year and it took a raid to secure them
he was in discussion to clarify if they were his when biden sent the FBI to raid his house and his wifes underwear drawer,,

didnt the FBI give him a lock to put on the door where they were stored until that could be determined?? I think they did,,

this is political,,

Forum List

Back