Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

yes you did,,

I said possession not permission,,

that changes the whole context of the discussion,,
Alright, I did change the words, although I don't think it changes the whole context.

The president doesn't grant possession. They authorize possession. That authorization ended when Trump left the office.

Alright, I did change the words, although I don't think it changes the whole context.

The president doesn't grant possession. They authorize possession. That authorization ended when Trump left the office.
of course you have something to back that up other than you just saying it??

and thanks for admitting you lied,,

Of course a cuck like you believes that. It’s why you’re a cuck

yes authorization ends then but possession doesnt end then,,

And I posted the conclusion of the DoJ report that shows the evidence does not prove he did so knowingly.

You forgot to post the conclusion.

I dare say the conclusion of the DoJ's report is highly relevant.
You posted something about defense Intel nothing about what I said

You posted something about defense Intel nothing about what I said
You really don't get it.

Let me ask you this. Can you point to the law that says it's illegal to disclose classified information?

Forum List

Back