Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

Where is your proof? Hur's investigation said no such thing? So why are you making the fake claim?
Just cuz it sounds good to you? You're better than that....

Are you suggesting the documents teleported to his garage?

There is no other way Biden could have those classified docs except by stealing them.
Hur already said having them is a crime, but he declined to indict a senile forgetful 80-year old.
How did Trump have the documents outside of a SCIFF? How did Pence have them outside of a SCIFF?

Looks like to me, we got SCIFF level classified documents floating around the White house and not locked in a SCIFF....

Seems like that is loose as a goose and needs to be tightened up.... Loose lips, sinks ships!

"In a prerecorded interview that aired Wednesday, Trump effortlessly unraveled the work of his defense team, telling Newsmax’s Greg Kelly point blank that he actually did take the classified documents, describing the process of shamelessly packing them away while leaving office.
“I took ’em very legally,” Trump said. “And I wasn’t hiding them.”
“We had boxes on the front of the—and a lot of those boxes had clothing and a lot of—we were moving out, OK? Unfortunately, we were moving out of the White House. And because we’re moving out of the White House our country is going to hell.”
“But um, we weren’t hiding anything. He was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden having kept a box with a handful of classified documents in his garage. By comparison, the FBI seized 11,000 records at Mar-a-Lago."

This is your "very stable genius" guys.

What do you think he was thinking when he said that? He knew he was being recorded. He knew he had a hearing for the dismissal of charges coming up.

He's just lost in his own little world of sad dementia.

But trump never denied taking classified documents, he’s been up front about that from the start, so, what is the point of the article? He just claims he had the authority to declassify them.

However, it will all come out in the wash. Biden gave audio evidence he knew he had classified documents, trump had classified documents…everyone had classified documents!

Lots of court cases to be had…

Even if true, that makes it even worse.
That means Trump already mailed the contents of the folders to his buddies Putin and Xi.

Or there were just empty folders in the boxes. I often do that. Where better place to store empty folders that you may need than in the same place where you may need them?

What was unclear about Hur testifying to Biden illegally possessing stolen documents?

Give us the exact citation.
1710508116079.png

Are you suggesting the documents teleported to his garage?
How does the president get them outside of a SCIFF......?

OBVIOUSLY, their system allows the documents to be read outside of a SCIFF.... HOW would Pence have any? How would VP Biden? How would the President have any? The system seems loose as a goose and needs immediate attention.

How can any document be stolen from a SCIFF, and not be known?

Dunno. I’m not intimately familiar with the management of classified documents with senators in the 1970s.

Are you?

Biden was in the Senate until 2009. What makes you think that all the documents were from the 1970s?

For starters, some of the classified documents found at Biden’s home dated backed to the time he was a Senator. So there is that, which is a pretty big thing.

Without even reading the article, let’s assume he did have the authority to declassify as VP. Are you saying that he had more far reaching authority than Trump? Why is he inocent and Trump is guilty? Seems as though we are back to the ole’ Biden is too old and forgetful to convince a jury that he had willful intent.
I was merely correcting your incorrect belief. I don't think ability to declassify documents has any bearing on this discussion.

Trump has yet to assert in court that he declassified the documents, and until he does, this defense is complete speculation.

Trump is being prosecuted because the DoJ thinks they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump willfully possessed those documents as well as obstructing justice in his attempt to retain them after receiving a grand jury subpoena for them.

Biden was in the Senate until 2009. What makes you think that all the documents were from the 1970s?
Because I actually read the Hur report and it lists the documents they found in Appendix A.

Did you know that?

I was merely correcting your incorrect belief. I don't think ability to declassify documents has any bearing on this discussion.

Trump has yet to assert in court that he declassified the documents, and until he does, this defense is complete speculation.

Trump is being prosecuted because the DoJ thinks they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump willfully possessed those documents as well as obstructing justice in his attempt to retain them after receiving a grand jury subpoena for them.
Trump was the PRESIDENT
He can DECLASSIFY
You are a PSYCHOPATH
:rolleyes:

Even pointing and laughing at your conspiracy theory, that one was really buffoonish.
Sure............ Trump is known for being a bloviating braggart.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian ...

1710508344892.png

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2017/05/15
May 15, 2017 — The president was boasting of the “great intel” he receives when he discussed intelligence provided by a U.S. partner.

Audio of Trump discussing classified material further ...

1710508481874.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › show › audio-of-tru...
Jun 27, 2023 — Newly leaked audio appears to show former President Donald Trump discussing sensitive documents with people who didn't have security ...

Trump told Australian businessman US nuclear subs secrets

1710508298966.png
Digital Journal
https://www.digitaljournal.com › World
Oct 6, 2023 — Former president Donald Trump shared classified information about US nuclear submarines with an Australian businessman shortly after he left ...

Or there were just empty folders in the boxes. I often do that. Where better place to store empty folders that you may need than in the same place where you may need them?
Sure..............."Trump keeps empty folders"?

LOL.

The special counsel report found that Biden willfully retained classified information, including top secret documents, and knew he was in possession of some documents as far back as 2017. He also shared some of that information with the ghostwriter of his 2017 memoir.
Not beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sure............ Trump is known for being a bloviating braggart.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian ...

View attachment 917447
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2017/05/15
May 15, 2017 — The president was boasting of the “great intel” he receives when he discussed intelligence provided by a U.S. partner.

Audio of Trump discussing classified material further ...

View attachment 917449
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › show › audio-of-tru...
Jun 27, 2023 — Newly leaked audio appears to show former President Donald Trump discussing sensitive documents with people who didn't have security ...

Trump told Australian businessman US nuclear subs secrets

View attachment 917446
Digital Journal
https://www.digitaljournal.com › World
Oct 6, 2023 — Former president Donald Trump shared classified information about US nuclear submarines with an Australian businessman shortly after he left ...

Nothing credible in your cutting and pasting from tabloids.

The special counsel report found that Biden willfully retained classified information,
And Hur lied openly about that.

Hur admitted that Biden didn't willfully retain any actual classified documents. The only actual classified docs he had were accidentally packed up by his staffers, and were immediately returned when discovered.

Hur is lying big by claiming that Biden's personal diaries are classified docs. The law says they're not. That was settled with the issue of Reagan's diaries.

The ghostwriter stuff? All fiction. Tell us, Trump cultists, the book was published. Can you show us where the classified info is in that published book? If you can't, you should stop lying about it.

You spread those lies, willingly. It's clearly deliberate dishonesty on your part.

Forum List

Back