trump confirms on truth social that he turned down deal to get Whelan out of Russia

An American citizen who was wrongly detained for political reasons is now safe, free and back on US soil.

Every red-blooded American worth-a-damn should be celebrating this.

"An American citizen who was wrongly detained for political reasons is now safe, free and back on US soil."

And while this is true, and should be celebrated under normal circumstances, was it worth letting go one of the worlds most notorious arms dealers, and child soldier traffickers?

I'm sorry, but a weed smoking WNBA basket ball player is not worth trading for a weapons dealer who has supplied illegal wars and terrorists. It's not a fair trade at all, not now, nor ever. This guy could be back on the streets of Moscow, going right back to what he was doing before his imprisonment.

"An American citizen who was wrongly detained for political reasons is now safe, free and back on US soil."

And while this is true, and should be celebrated under normal circumstances, was it worth letting go one of the worlds most notorious arms dealers, and child soldier traffickers?

I'm sorry, but a weed smoking WNBA basket ball player is not worth trading for a weapons dealer who has supplied illegal wars and terrorists. It's not a fair trade at all, not now, nor ever. This guy could be back on the streets of Moscow, going right back to what he was doing before his imprisonment.
I look forward to you providing his list of US victims in the future then.

But he claims he could have gotten him out...in his second term...I assume. He does not explain how. Just more trump garbage,

I have to commend Trump for this decision, Whelan is a piece of shit and can stay over there.

And yes, it does show in this instance that Trump is wiser than Biden.
Biden's deal to get Griner back was even more one sided than the Smoltz for Alexander trade.

I have to commend Trump for this decision, Whelan is a piece of shit and can stay over there.

And yes, it does show in this instance that Trump is wiser than Biden.
Biden's deal to get Griner back was even more one sided than the Smoltz for Alexander trade.
Oh please. No matter what you think of Griner, imprisoning her for a minor offense in a nasty Russian prison is absurd. Joe’s an asshole, but he did the right thing here.

Oh please. No matter what you think of Griner, imprisoning her for a minor offense in a nasty Russian prison is absurd. Joe’s an asshole, but he did the right thing here.

She broke the law in Russia. I have no sympathy for her at all.

What is the old saying....if you cannot do the time....

he made a lousy trade.

She broke the law in Russia. I have no sympathy for her at all.

What is the old saying....if you cannot do the time....
Acknowledging that Russia invaded Ukraine is a crime in Russia that can get you five years in jail…

Fuck Russian laws

Forum List

Back