trump confirms on truth social that he turned down deal to get Whelan out of Russia

I have to commend Trump for this decision, Whelan is a piece of shit and can stay over there.

And yes, it does show in this instance that Trump is wiser than Biden.
Biden's deal to get Griner back was even more one sided than the Smoltz for Alexander trade.

Let's compare numbers.

Let's compare numbers.
wondeer why your link failed to mention this?

"A number of social media users pointed out how in 2020, the Trump administration negotiated a deal which saw 5,000 Taliban fighters freed in exchange for up to 1,000 Afghan government captives as part of a peace deal between the U.S. and Islamist militants."

partisan?

She broke the law in Russia. I have no sympathy for her at all.

What is the old saying....if you cannot do the time....
Yes…what she did was dumb. Do you think she deserved a 9 year prison sentence? If so, we can’t continue.

Joe obtaining her freedom was the right thing to do. If dumb Don did this, you’d be singing his praises.

Disclaimer for Cons: Joe is still a bumbling senile corporatist warmongering fool.

It proves that trump cares only about trump. If you still support the worthless POS...you have a problem.

I'm surprised you posted a thread that makes Trump look good.
Trump wasn't willing to trade an international arms dealing terrorist for a guy that appears to have a very checkered past. That makes him look smarter than the bozo who traded and unleashed the Merchant of Death back onto the world stage for a basketball player.

Acknowledging that Russia invaded Ukraine is a crime in Russia that can get you five years in jail…

Fuck Russian laws

I will just assume you have never actually travelled outside of the country.

Let's compare numbers.

And I was against those 5000 being released. That does not mean I have to agree with Biden doing this.

This is the great thing about not being a mindless partisan drone like you, I can both agree and disagree with someone without taking their party into account

I'm surprised you posted a thread that makes Trump look good.
Trump wasn't willing to trade an international arms dealing terrorist for a guy that appears to have a very checkered past. That makes him look smarter than the bozo who traded and unleashed the Merchant of Death back onto the world stage for a basketball player.
You talking about the TWO TERM...NEVER IMPEACHED OBAMA.

Yes…what she did was dumb. Do you think she deserved a 9 year prison sentence? If so, we can’t continue.

Joe obtaining her freedom was the right thing to do. If dumb Don did this, you’d be singing his praises.

Disclaimer for Cons: Joe is still a bumbling senile corporatist warmongering fool.

9 years is too much, but that is the chance you take when you break the law in other countries.

I Trump had done this I would say the same thing as I am saying about Biden.

But hey, thanks for thinking I am a Trumper, most think I am just the opposite. One of the joys of this board

9 years is too much, but that is the chance you take when you break the law in other countries.

I Trump had done this I would say the same thing as I am saying about Biden.

But hey, thanks for thinking I am a Trumper, most think I am just the opposite. One of the joys of this board
Yeah I forgot you aren’t a Trumper. There are so many on this site, it’s an easy mistake.

Joe’s a dumb fuck, but he did the right thing here. It would be a terrible injustice to leave her in prison for 9 years.

Asking republicans to prove a negative? Who knows why the Trump adm. didn't get the guy back? Maybe Trump didn't want to turn over an international monster like Biden did. Since the deed is already done it's a legitimate concern that old Brandon didn't get a better deal.

Ok, corrected -- for no Americans.
for hope of peace in the area

which the Speaker backed him on.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the agreement was “an important initial step,” but that much more work must be done to achieve peace."

A U.S. Citizen that isn't WORTH what the Russian was WORTH.

If we were trading blood for blood, then yes, it was a good trade, but we traded blood for one who will spill others blood.
And trump had the chance to trade for Whelan and turned it down. a loser. loser.

Forum List

Back