trump confirms on truth social that he turned down deal to get Whelan out of Russia

But he claims he could have gotten him out...in his second term...I assume. He does not explain how. Just more trump garbage,
this is old news it was already confirmed by members of the admin that they had discussed deals to get him released but at the time putin was only willing to trade a one for one for the merchant of death and trump admin wasn’t willing to do that for such a deadly terrorist

And trump had the chance to trade for Whelan and turned it down. a loser. loser.

I don't want Whelan. Whelan can rot. I didn't want Griner. Griner could rot. I am not, have not, and NEVER will be, for trading spies, murderers, terrorists and overlords for plain Americans. Never. Stakes these days are just too high to be making idiotic trades like this. It was like trading a 2003 Toyota Corolla for a 2022 Buick.

I don't want Whelan. Whelan can rot. I didn't want Griner. Griner could rot. I am not, have not, and NEVER will be, for trading spies, murderers, terrorists and overlords for plain Americans. Never. Stakes these days are just too high to be making idiotic trades like this. It was like trading a 2003 Toyota Corolla for a 2022 Buick.
How Christian of you.

And yet Biden let go the Merchant of Death for a low level weed offender. How is that better?

FjddsnpXkAANT67.jpg:large

Who's bringing the bible into this? I'm not. I'm not religious, so I don't know why you assume I am.
No...you are just a Jerk.

Luke 15:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

No...you are just a Jerk.

Luke 15:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

Those 99 sheep aren't terrorist funding, weapons dealing, child soldier trafficking scumbags though...

Forum List

Back