Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trumps-first-tv-ad-shows-migrants-southern-/

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.

Dang it all to hell!

Now I guess I will have to vote for the Constitutionalist Party Candidate this next election...

bet he gets his maps from Fox

poor Donnie.

LMAO

FOXNEWS-EGYPT.jpg

It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trumps-first-tv-ad-shows-migrants-southern-/

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.
if the ad shows melilla or ceuta, then it only shows that big fences don't work.

I'm not sure exactly where it is, just that its somewhere in Morocco. NBC News reported on this earlier and stated who took the footage, as well as where it was.

You know..................if you're going to scare someone into thinking something, you should at least TRY to be factual with the footage you shot.

But then again, Trump doesn't know the difference between Hawaii, Indonesia and Kenya either.

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

Yeah, the 57 States Party knows all about confusion

Hey.............plenty of news agencies have shown immigrants running across the border. Why couldn't he have used footage from that, rather than getting stock footage from overseas?

But then again, he swore that there were "thousands" of Muslims celebrating the fall of the WTC.

Hey.............plenty of news agencies have shown immigrants running across the border. Why couldn't he have used footage from that, rather than getting stock footage from overseas?

But then again, he swore that there were "thousands" of Muslims celebrating the fall of the WTC.

You're quibbling over stock footage and ignoring the problem

You're quibbling over stock footage and ignoring the problem

Not ignoring the problem at all. I understand that we need better border management.

I'm just wondering why Donald the Chump outsourced part of his political ad to Morocco. But then again, he did outsource his clothing line and ties to factories in China. I wonder what else he's going to outsource if he gets elected?

:rofl: Epic. "Mexico... Morocco... hey, they both start with an M, close enough".

If Donald Rump did not exist, it would be necessary for some comedian to invent him.

Except nobody would believe it.

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

Yeah, the 57 States Party knows all about confusion

Which one of those states borders ............. Morocco?

Apparently, any brown people will do for Trump and his ilk.

:rofl: Epic. "Mexico... Morocco... hey, they both start with an M, close enough".

If Donald Rump did not exist, it would be necessary for some comedian to invent him.

Except nobody would believe it.

In reality, the best SNL writers, teaming up with the late greats Robin Williams and George Carlin on their best day couldn't come up with a skit depicting someone like Trump. Sorry, but in this case, reality "trumps" fantasy all the way.

Remember when Obama said something about "57 states", and he misspoke because he'd been thinking about the 50 states and the related territories? Right wingers STILL bring that up as a talking point against Obama, even though it was a one time thing.

Donald the Chump is using the wrong footage from the wrong country, and right wingers say "it doesn't matter, we still have an immigration problem".

Sorry, but outsourcing your clothing line to China and your political ads to Morocco, don't really sound like good presidential material.

Remember when Obama said something about "57 states", and he misspoke because he'd been thinking about the 50 states and the related territories? Right wingers STILL bring that up as a talking point against Obama, even though it was a one time thing.

Donald the Chump is using the wrong footage from the wrong country, and right wingers say "it doesn't matter, we still have an immigration problem".

Sorry, but outsourcing your clothing line to China and your political ads to Morocco, don't really sound like good presidential material.

Do we have an immigration problem or not? Next week only you and few other loons will be harping on stock footage. Give it up

Forum List

Back