Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco

Remember when Obama said something about "57 states", and he misspoke because he'd been thinking about the 50 states and the related territories? Right wingers STILL bring that up as a talking point against Obama, even though it was a one time thing.

Donald the Chump is using the wrong footage from the wrong country, and right wingers say "it doesn't matter, we still have an immigration problem".

Sorry, but outsourcing your clothing line to China and your political ads to Morocco, don't really sound like good presidential material.

Do we have an immigration problem or not? Next week only you and few other loons will be harping on stock footage. Give it up

I already answered your question further up the thread Bitchy Irish Ass. But, since you need it repeated, yes. Yes, we do have a problem with immigration. And, the way to fix it needs to be worked out, but it would take both parties working together, and I don't think that the GOP is willing to work with the Dems.

But if Trump makes simple mistakes like this, what else do you think he would screw up or outsource if he was president?

Remember when Obama said something about "57 states", and he misspoke because he'd been thinking about the 50 states and the related territories? Right wingers STILL bring that up as a talking point against Obama, even though it was a one time thing.

Donald the Chump is using the wrong footage from the wrong country, and right wingers say "it doesn't matter, we still have an immigration problem".

Sorry, but outsourcing your clothing line to China and your political ads to Morocco, don't really sound like good presidential material.

Do we have an immigration problem or not? Next week only you and few other loons will be harping on stock footage. Give it up

I already answered your question further up the thread Bitchy Irish Ass. But, since you need it repeated, yes. Yes, we do have a problem with immigration. And, the way to fix it needs to be worked out, but it would take both parties working together, and I don't think that the GOP is willing to work with the Dems.

But if Trump makes simple mistakes like this, what else do you think he would screw up or outsource if he was president?

"Bomb Switzerland. ....[three days later]... oh wait, did I say Switzerland? I meant Syria. Whatever".

It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trumps-first-tv-ad-shows-migrants-southern-/

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.

:rofl: Epic. "Mexico... Morocco... hey, they both start with an M, close enough".

If Donald Rump did not exist, it would be necessary for some comedian to invent him.

Except nobody would believe it.

In reality, the best SNL writers, teaming up with the late greats Robin Williams and George Carlin on their best day couldn't come up with a skit depicting someone like Trump. Sorry, but in this case, reality "trumps" fantasy all the way.

Zackly. That's why I say no one would believe it. It's too insane.

Yanno even Sean Hannity fessed up and admitted it when he was called on using the wrong footage.

Even Sean Hannity -- who has never followed through on his offer to be waterboarded -- manned up to admit when he fucked up at least once.

Won't happen with Rump, ever. He doesn't have the balls.

You are being too kind to the pathological liar!

Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told NBC News, "This was 1,000 percent on purpose."

The only reason they said it was on purpose is because they were caught. When Trump is caught with bullshit, the first thing he does is double down on it.

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Link?

And that puts a video of Morocco into a Rump ad -- how?

Obama confuses a make believe country with 57 states with the USA.

And that puts a video of Morocco into a Rump ad -- how?

Trumps ad points out even though it's not the Mexican border but that's what our country will look like if we don't end up doing anything about it. The message can't be more clear than that.

Corpse men

Doesn't know our holidays

Yeah, misspoke

It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trumps-first-tv-ad-shows-migrants-southern-/

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.

Ask Obama if that's one of the 57 states in the US.

The O'bama controls the content of Rump's vidoes then, does he?

I bet he does it from that magic Teleprompter. The one with the time machine app that enabled him to crash the economy four months before he took office.

I bet he does it from that magic Teleprompter. The one with the time machine app that enabled him to crash the economy four months before he took office.

Your stupidity continues to bore me.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz.....

Your stupidity continues to bore me.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz.....

Hey, I'm not the wag who thinks The O'bama somehow controls what goes into Rump ads.

Yep......listening to people who vote for known liars every election is.....well.....dumb.

No Confusion. Just showing what can happen here if no action is taken.
You know "Worst Case Scenario"

When Pres Obama made that comment about the number of states, you didnt think he was just joking around?
Self deprecating is the correct term I do believe.

Forum List

Back