Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco

It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.

How do you know that it's Morocco?
If it is, then you should also be upset with the Dem's commercials because they have been lying in theirs ever since we have had TV Political Ads.
But then lets go back all the way to the beginning our our country, where even in the newspapers and brochures they put out during elections years.
All of them lied about their opponents, even way back them. They were also even nastier than the ones put out today.
It is up to voters to educate themselves about that.

Looks like World War Z.

It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.

If it is, then you should also be upset with the Dem's commercials because they have been lying in theirs ever since we have had TV Political Ads.
But then lets go back all the way to the beginning our our country, where even in the newspapers and brochures they put out during elections years.
All of them lied about their opponents, even way back them. They were also even nastier than the ones put out today.

Looks like World War Z.

that's right. trump should have used the jerusalem wall scene from that movie for his ad.

This is so apropos. A bugwit like trump, who is playing to a constituency of bugwits, puts up fake video to scare them and, right on cue, they are scared, of immigrants in Morocco!!

Make note, this IS what conservatives do now. They lie in everything. They have no footage of people crossing into the US, which shoots down trump's whole argument, so they lie by using this video from Morocco.

trump and his followers have no moral compass.
From the person who supported wiping servers, hiding emails, shovel-ready jobs that didn't exist, open borders and Amnesty, along with BLM cop-killers, arming drug cartels and terrorists groups.....your words mean squat. Not even worth the bandwidth needed to debate.

I think people who vote for criminals and facilitate corruption in our government should be ignored.

You think I'm Barack Obama?

You have a screw loose Binky, rethink and try again. And of course try it without the Red Herrings and Strawmen. I know those are THE goto fallacies for cons but at least TRY to come up with something original.
I've read enough of your posts to know what you support.

I'm just trying to bring some reality to the discussion. You want to stay in fantasyland.

Looks like World War Z.

that's right. trump should have used the jerusalem wall scene from that movie for his ad.

Not much different.

Democrats encourage this mess. The only element missing is the dead aren't walking the Earth.

Still.....this scenario is happening in Morocco, and all over Europe, and Democrats want it to happen here.

he does crap like that because he knows he can get by with it.

Observe the board morons who kiss his ass and don't care.

Yes, they damn sure care. If it had been Obama or Clinton who pulled that crap the RW's would be on attack from every direction.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Trumps ad points out even though it's not the Mexican border but that's what our country will look like if we don't end up doing anything about it. The message can't be more clear than that.
The ad points out no such thing. That is the spin Jihadi Don put on his lie AFTER he was caught lying.

Trumps ad points out even though it's not the Mexican border but that's what our country will look like if we don't end up doing anything about it. The message can't be more clear than that.
The ad points out no such thing. That is the spin Jihadi Don put on his lie AFTER he was caught lying.

Yeah the ad points that out exactly. You loons will get no traction out of this as Trump keeps moving on. Give it up

Yeah the ad points that out exactly. You loons will get no traction out of this as Trump keeps moving on. Give it up
No it doesn't, and you know it!
The ad actually says, "He will stop illegal immigration across our southern border that Mexico WILL pay for." And the blurb on the screen as the announcer says those words in "Stop Illegal Immigration."

This is the problem with the Right, they are pathological liars just like the people they support, so there is no way to reason with them, they just keep on lying.

No it doesn't, and you know it!
The ad actually says, "He will stop illegal immigration across our southern border that Mexico WILL pay for." And the blurb on the screen as the announcer says those words in "Stop Illegal Immigration."

This is the problem with the Right, they are pathological liars just like the people they support, so there is no way to reason with them, they just keep on lying.

Yes it does and cease trying to tell me what I know and don't know ya crazy fecking loon

Hey.............plenty of news agencies have shown immigrants running across the border. Why couldn't he have used footage from that, rather than getting stock footage from overseas?

But then again, he swore that there were "thousands" of Muslims celebrating the fall of the WTC.

Trump does tend to confuse where news footage is coming from

Hey.............plenty of news agencies have shown immigrants running across the border. Why couldn't he have used footage from that, rather than getting stock footage from overseas?

But then again, he swore that there were "thousands" of Muslims celebrating the fall of the WTC.

Trump does tend to confuse where news footage is coming from

This is so apropos. A bugwit like trump, who is playing to a constituency of bugwits, puts up fake video to scare them and, right on cue, they are scared, of immigrants in Morocco!!

Make note, this IS what conservatives do now. They lie in everything. They have no footage of people crossing into the US, which shoots down trump's whole argument, so they lie by using this video from Morocco.

trump and his followers have no moral compass.
From the person who supported wiping servers, hiding emails, shovel-ready jobs that didn't exist, open borders and Amnesty, along with BLM cop-killers, arming drug cartels and terrorists groups.....your words mean squat. Not even worth the bandwidth needed to debate.

I think people who vote for criminals and facilitate corruption in our government should be ignored.

You think I'm Barack Obama?

You have a screw loose Binky, rethink and try again. And of course try it without the Red Herrings and Strawmen. I know those are THE goto fallacies for cons but at least TRY to come up with something original.
I've read enough of your posts to know what you support.

I'm just trying to bring some reality to the discussion. You want to stay in fantasyland.

trump uses fake video to scare people. You defend this fantasy.

WTF junior.

Forum List

Back