Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco

15,000 attended Trump's rally in South Carolina.
Crowd size is another thing Jihadi Don and his followers lie about. 3,000 gets exaggerated into 15,000.

There is nothing the pathological liars don't lie about!
Prove it, dipshit.
I notice you never proved your 15,000 lie!!!!
Prove there were 12,000 "waiting outside."

http://savannahnow.com/news/2015-12...lintons-gop-rivals-hilton-head-island-speech#

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump pulled no punches Wednesday, repeatedly blasting leading Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and his GOP rivals during a campaign stop on Hilton Head Island.

Speaking to a capacity crowd of more than 3,000 people at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa, with many others waiting outside, Trump disputed a recent remark by Clinton that he has “a penchant for sexism.”
That's another event last week dumbass.
Sure liar. That was Jihadi Don's most recent visit to SC.
This crowd shot from Donald Trump’s Massachusetts rally is absolutely mind-boggling
:muahaha:

I was mistaken....it was Massachusetts.

Crowd size is another thing Jihadi Don and his followers lie about. 3,000 gets exaggerated into 15,000.

There is nothing the pathological liars don't lie about!
Prove it, dipshit.

http://savannahnow.com/news/2015-12...lintons-gop-rivals-hilton-head-island-speech#

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump pulled no punches Wednesday, repeatedly blasting leading Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and his GOP rivals during a campaign stop on Hilton Head Island.

Speaking to a capacity crowd of more than 3,000 people at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa, with many others waiting outside, Trump disputed a recent remark by Clinton that he has “a penchant for sexism.”
This crowd shot from Donald Trump’s Massachusetts rally is absolutely mind-boggling

BULLSHIT.

You said 15,000.

From your Mass link:
The building — named after the late Massachusetts Sen. Paul Tsongas (D) —holds 8,000 people

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Link?

You need a link to the prime time vice presidential debate between Biden and Palin? Didn't you watch it?

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Link?

You need a link to the prime time vice presidential debate between Biden and Palin? Didn't you watch it?

i don't remember anything like that and just scanned the transcript. prove your claims.

Link?

i don't remember anything like that and just scanned the transcript. prove your claims.

Its not my problem you didn't pay attention go watch the debate again, Biden was like uh...uh...uh he total flubbed it. Sadly Palin didn't pounce on it.

Link?

Its not my problem you didn't pay attention go watch the debate again, Biden was like uh...uh...uh he total flubbed it. Sadly Palin didn't pounce on it.

i read the transcript just now. you are a boldfaced liar.

Link?

First I need a link to the logic of how a VP debate from eight fucking years ago somehow determines what Donald Rump puts in his video ad in 20fucking16.

Then I'll need a link for why y'all Rumpbots keep trying to deflect off the topic.

Embarrassed? Well you should be.

Hey.............plenty of news agencies have shown immigrants running across the border. Why couldn't he have used footage from that, rather than getting stock footage from overseas?

But then again, he swore that there were "thousands" of Muslims celebrating the fall of the WTC.

Trump does tend to confuse where news footage is coming from

Hey -- maybe it's the long lost "TV report" from Jersey City... :eusa_liar:

Prove it, dipshit.

BULLSHIT.

You said 15,000.

From your Mass link:
The building — named after the late Massachusetts Sen. Paul Tsongas (D) —holds 8,000 people
Seated. He has a tendency to having standing room only crowds. He packed 12000-15000 into a 4000 seat room in Vegas last year....and all the press could say was he broke the law. Started whining about firecodes.

Yep....Trump isn't packing them in at all...

Twitter
CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg

This is so apropos. A bugwit like trump, who is playing to a constituency of bugwits, puts up fake video to scare them and, right on cue, they are scared, of immigrants in Morocco!!

Make note, this IS what conservatives do now. They lie in everything. They have no footage of people crossing into the US, which shoots down trump's whole argument, so they lie by using this video from Morocco.

trump and his followers have no moral compass.
From the person who supported wiping servers, hiding emails, shovel-ready jobs that didn't exist, open borders and Amnesty, along with BLM cop-killers, arming drug cartels and terrorists groups.....your words mean squat. Not even worth the bandwidth needed to debate.

I think people who vote for criminals and facilitate corruption in our government should be ignored.

You think I'm Barack Obama?

You have a screw loose Binky, rethink and try again. And of course try it without the Red Herrings and Strawmen. I know those are THE goto fallacies for cons but at least TRY to come up with something original.
I've read enough of your posts to know what you support.

I'm just trying to bring some reality to the discussion. You want to stay in fantasyland.

trump uses fake video to scare people. You defend this fantasy.

WTF junior.
Liar. The video is real.

Jesus H you people are just vacuously empty. Its like talking to a hedge.

It shows MOROCCANS, not Mexicans dopey.

No matter, you go back to sleep.

'Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco'

SO the F* what?!

Are Liberals really THIS desperate now? If making a mistake like this is grounds for not electing someone, Obama should not have ever been elected. The man declared he had visited all 57 states on his 2008 campaign run...and the error was not about another country but about the one he wanted to run as President!

People need to grow up and focus on something serious...

Last edited:
From the person who supported wiping servers, hiding emails, shovel-ready jobs that didn't exist, open borders and Amnesty, along with BLM cop-killers, arming drug cartels and terrorists groups.....your words mean squat. Not even worth the bandwidth needed to debate.

I think people who vote for criminals and facilitate corruption in our government should be ignored.

You think I'm Barack Obama?

You have a screw loose Binky, rethink and try again. And of course try it without the Red Herrings and Strawmen. I know those are THE goto fallacies for cons but at least TRY to come up with something original.
I've read enough of your posts to know what you support.

I'm just trying to bring some reality to the discussion. You want to stay in fantasyland.

trump uses fake video to scare people. You defend this fantasy.

WTF junior.
Liar. The video is real.

Jesus H you people are just vacuously empty. Its like talking to a hedge.

It shows MOROCCANS, not Mexicans dopey.

No matter, you go back to sleep.
And as the Trump Camp said "No Shit Sherlock!!!!"

Forum List

Back