Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco

I find myself wondering if he did this on purpose to gin up even more free air time.

Libs givig free air time discussing the fact that the stock file footage is not the Mexican Border, while those seeing and hearing the discussion are being reminded of the issue that only Trump is strong on.

I find myself wondering if he did this on purpose to gin up even more free air time.

He did this because he says stupid things.

And since his supporters refuse to believe any of the really stupid things he says, he keeps saying them.

Just because you disagree with what he says does not mean they are stupid.

His campaigning is brilliant.

Purposefully using "incorrect" stock footage in order to trick his enemies into campaigning for him, seems right up his ally.

They think they are making a point about him making a "Stupid" mistake, and all they are doing is spreading his message.

And since his supporters refuse to believe any of the really stupid things he says, he keeps saying them.

Purposefully using "incorrect" stock footage in order to trick his enemies into campaigning for him, seems right up his ally.

They think they are making a point about him making a "Stupid" mistake, and all they are doing is spreading his message.

Ahahahaha.

Thanks for proving what I wrote.

:clap:

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Link?

You need a link to the prime time vice presidential debate between Biden and Palin? Didn't you watch it?

First I need a link to the logic of how a VP debate from eight fucking years ago somehow determines what Donald Rump puts in his video ad in 20fucking16.

Then I'll need a link for why y'all Rumpbots keep trying to deflect off the topic.

Embarrassed? Well you should be.

You clowns were trying to make hay out of Trump misspeaking while ignoring a long list of Obama and Biden misspeaking, same old double standard shit you people always try to pull. We are simply mocking your double standards and hypocrisy.

The question stands. For the fifth time ---- what influence do either O'bama or Biden have over what goes into a Donald Rump ad?

Why do you continue to avoid that question? Inconvenient?

And a quick correction --- inserting a video from the wrong place five thousand miles off isn't "misspeaking". It isn't "speaking" at all. Commercial spots are edited with the proverbial fine-toothed comb. If it's in there, it's either in there on purpose, or else it's in there out of mindless ignorance. Based on history the latter seems most likely. But it isn't "speaking".

Last edited:
Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco

Yea...

... would imagine dat whole North/South Carolina thing...

... is pretty obtuse to him too.

Slick Willey confused Monica Lewinski with an ash tray / humidor....so what? :p

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Link?

You need a link to the prime time vice presidential debate between Biden and Palin? Didn't you watch it?

First I need a link to the logic of how a VP debate from eight fucking years ago somehow determines what Donald Rump puts in his video ad in 20fucking16.

Then I'll need a link for why y'all Rumpbots keep trying to deflect off the topic.

You clowns were trying to make hay out of Trump misspeaking while ignoring a long list of Obama and Biden misspeaking, same old double standard shit you people always try to pull. We are simply mocking your double standards and hypocrisy.

The question stands. For the fifth time ---- what influence do either O'bama or Biden have over what goes into a Donald Rump ad?

And a quick correction --- inserting a video from the wrong place five thousand miles off isn't "misspeaking". It isn't "speaking" at all. Commercial spots are edited with the proverbial fine-toothed comb. If it's in there, it's either in there on purpose, or else it's in there out of mindless ignorance. Based on history the latter seems most likely. But it isn't "speaking".

You seem obsessed with Trump, next you will demand to know what brand toothpaste he uses or something else bizarre.

Ahahahaha.

Thanks for proving what I wrote.

:clap:

Just keep telling yourself that.

The libs in the media are starting to catch on. They will be giving you new talking points before long.

You seem obsessed with Trump, next you will demand to know what brand toothpaste he uses or something else bizarre.

You seem desperate to change the topic. Even travelling in time eight years to a debate between two people who have absolute squat to do with how Rump sets up his TV ads.

Why can't you just admit, he fucked up and as usual it was Yuuuge? Is that because he can't?

Forum List

Back