Trump confuses Mexico with Morocco

Gee, Trump lies and his supporters rush to his defense and say there was no lie at all.

Next you're going to be telling me that water is wet and the sun is hot.

Yep....Trump isn't packing them in at all...

Twitter
CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg
8,000 stuffed into a 6,500 seat arena still is not 15,000.
Try again.
If you want to say it's impossible, fine.

Duly noted. It's your opinion. Nothing more.

Now what does this have to do with illegal immigration?
Nothing, which is why YOU have been using it as a deflection.
You are now trying to deflect from Jihadi Don's lies about audience size after having your lying ass handed to you.

Twitter
CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg
Try again.

You are now trying to deflect from Jihadi Don's lies about audience size after having your lying ass handed to you.
Speaking of Jihads......Obama just issued another fatwa against gun ownership during lunch.

He's just doing his part getting Trump elected

Twitter
CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg
Try again.

Speaking of Jihads......Obama just issued another fatwa against gun ownership during lunch.

He's just doing his part getting Trump elected
LIAR!

He packed 12000-15000 into a 4000 seat room in Vegas last year.
Yet another lie.
As I said, when caught lying, the Right just keep on lying.
That was an Arizona crowd size lie, BTW.

WOW!!!!
Hillary is really pulling em in....

CPJMYYSWoAA91tA.jpg
Jonathan MartinVerified account‏@jmartNYT
My report from SC on Trump, whose first event had scores of empty chairs > http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/24/us/politics/a-day-of-empty-seats-and-donald-trump-in-full-attack.html…

CPr26ahWgAA60hm.jpg

Yet another lie.

WOW!!!!

CPJMYYSWoAA91tA.jpg
My report from SC on Trump, whose first event had scores of empty chairs > http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/24/us/politics/a-day-of-empty-seats-and-donald-trump-in-full-attack.html…

CPr26ahWgAA60hm.jpg
This is normal for Hillary. Most of her events are like this.

Yep....the good Ole New York Times.

As if they arent biased.

Hillary is doing so poorly she's putting Bubba out there hoping he can pull some people in.

It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.
Trump's ad reminds me of the German propaganda film which shows a bunch of rats to explain Judaism.

It works very well on the tard bigots. "You're quibbling over stock footage and ignoring the problem."

See 3:40 in this clip. Eerie similarity in tone and rhetoric we hear from anti-immigrant bigots today.

Hey.............plenty of news agencies have shown immigrants running across the border. Why couldn't he have used footage from that, rather than getting stock footage from overseas?

But then again, he swore that there were "thousands" of Muslims celebrating the fall of the WTC.

You're quibbling over stock footage and ignoring the problem

The problem is subliminally these right-wing whackos want to convince their right-wing old senile base that Muslim Terrorists are pouring across the border, and what better way to do that than show a bunch of Arab-looking migrants pouring across some desert border?

It seems that Donald the Chump has a hard time with telling the truth, even in his political ads.

In one section of his ad, he's talking about how illegals are coming into the country, and then the ad shows people streaming across a border crossing by the dozens. I guess the ad was to scare people into supporting his building of a wall.

Only trouble is, if the wall is built where the ad says that people are streaming over the border, it will do no good for us, because it's all the way across the Atlantic in Morocco.

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

But, I guess Trump followers will believe anything. Especially if it looks scary enough.
Trump's ad reminds me of the German propaganda film which shows a bunch of rats to explain Judaism.

The tards don't get it. "You're quibbling over stock footage and ignoring the problem."

See 3:45 in this clip:

Exactly

Clearly the ad is saying "This is what our borders will look like if we continue under Obama's open-border policies."
There is no such "QUOTE" in the lying Jihadi Don ad.
Clearly that is what the ad says.
You want to totally ignore the context of the ad, but you only look like an idiot in the process.

Do you really think anyone but a hack would buy what you're selling?
Again we see the Right, when caught lying, just keep on lying.

The ad says Jihadi Don will build a wall "across our southern border" and then EMPHASIZES that Mexico "WILL" pay for it.

Democrats at the last DNC convention payed tribute to U.S. veterans by showing Russian warships in video to national audience.

Russian Ships Displayed at DNC Tribute to Vets

Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

Last edited:
Yet another lie.

WOW!!!!

CPJMYYSWoAA91tA.jpg

CPr26ahWgAA60hm.jpg

Excellent FOH shot. Ain't no propaganda from the tech table.

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Link?

You need a link to the prime time vice presidential debate between Biden and Palin? Didn't you watch it?

i don't remember anything like that and just scanned the transcript. prove your claims.

Its not my problem you didn't pay attention go watch the debate again, Biden was like uh...uh...uh he total flubbed it. Sadly Palin didn't pounce on it.

i read the transcript just now. you are a boldfaced liar.

Obviously you are imbecile.

Hey.............plenty of news agencies have shown immigrants running across the border. Why couldn't he have used footage from that, rather than getting stock footage from overseas?

But then again, he swore that there were "thousands" of Muslims celebrating the fall of the WTC.

You're quibbling over stock footage and ignoring the problem

The problem is subliminally these right-wing whackos want to convince their right-wing old senile base that Muslim Terrorists are pouring across the border, and what better way to do that than show a bunch of Arab-looking migrants pouring across some desert border?
Yet your party had an ad showing Paul Ryan pushing a grandmother in a wheelchair over a cliff.

It's called using Imagery, only with pictures, numbnuts. Imagine if this was our border.

Nope, the tards can't put 2 and 2 together without prodding from our corrupt media.

Vice President Biden the supposed foreign policy expert on Obama's team doesn't know where Lebanon is, home to terrorist groups funded by Iran...during a national Vice Presidential debate. OH SNAP the libs ancestors felt that one! :laugh:

Link?

You need a link to the prime time vice presidential debate between Biden and Palin? Didn't you watch it?

First I need a link to the logic of how a VP debate from eight fucking years ago somehow determines what Donald Rump puts in his video ad in 20fucking16.

Then I'll need a link for why y'all Rumpbots keep trying to deflect off the topic.

Embarrassed? Well you should be.

You clowns were trying to make hay out of Trump misspeaking while ignoring a long list of Obama and Biden misspeaking, same old double standard shit you people always try to pull. We are simply mocking your double standards and hypocrisy.

i don't remember anything like that and just scanned the transcript. prove your claims.

Its not my problem you didn't pay attention go watch the debate again, Biden was like uh...uh...uh he total flubbed it. Sadly Palin didn't pounce on it.

i read the transcript just now. you are a boldfaced liar.

Obviously you are imbecile.
obviously.

Forum List

Back