Trump continually lies. Can we believe anything he says?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump continually lies. Can we believe anything he says.
His claims about jobs is just one of his many lies.
There have been about 1.8 million jobs created since January 2017, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s the slowest gain in jobs since 2010, which indicates how well job growth was going before Trump took office.

There are liars, and then there are pathological liars who lie when it isn't even necessary to lie.

Trump redefines pathological liar to a whole new level.

There are liars, and then there are pathological liars who lie when it isn't even necessary to lie.

Trump redefines pathological liar to a whole new level.
I had a friend that lied like trump. All the damn time. I stopped being his friend because i dont hang out with piles of bullshit... JS

When lefties say they hate Trump because he lies, what they mean is they hate Trump for telling the truth.

What's really interesting is the fact that I can't find any funny compilations of the dems' facial contortions as they grimaced through the sotu.
I did find this though:

Actually, it's over 2 million jobs according to NBCNews and it's getting harder to fill many jobs cuz we don't have the people with the needed skills. Nevertheless, unemployment is 4.1%, its lowest since 2000. The economy has added jobs for 85 consecutive months, the longest streak in recorded U.S. history. A healthy economy increases demand for manufactured goods in America, from cars to solar panels. And as a matter of fact, in 2016 we lost 34,000 manufacturing jobs but gained 138,000 in 2017.

NBCNews:

By the most basic measure, 2017 was a good year for job creation under Trump. The U.S. economy added more than 2 million jobs, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s obviously pretty good, but it is by no means stratospheric. In fact, it is the lowest level of annual job creation since 2010.

But there may be a few reasons behind those lower job numbers. Remember that for the last several years the U.S. economy has been emerging from the Great Recession. There were a lot of people finding jobs as the economy improved. Eventually, you hit a point where the economy is doing well – as it has been in the United States for several years now – and there isn’t a lot of room for job growth without larger structural changes in the workforce.

Job creation was a bright spot for Trump, but 2018 may be gloomier

There have been about 1.8 million jobs created since January 2017, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s the slowest gain in jobs since 2010, which indicates how well job growth was going before Trump took office.
No Elmer Fudd you must never believe him, if you do you will turn into sh*8

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

Forum List

Back