Trump continually lies. Can we believe anything he says?

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"
“If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that,”

The difference is one affected me, the other didn't.

Trump not releasing his returns didn't force me into a high deductible plan, or increase my premiums.

Obama and you "gimme gimme gimme" twats did that.
It wasn't Obama who forced you into a new plan, it was the Republican insurance companies. Obama allowed the insurance companies to grandfather ALL old plans. Republican GREED drove the insurance companies to take advantage of you.

Thousands of Trump lies get documented, and all the Trumptards can do is say hey what about that keep your plan thing Obama said?

“If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that,”

Trump not releasing his returns didn't force me into a high deductible plan, or increase my premiums.

It wasn't Obama who forced you into a new plan, it was the Republican insurance companies. Obama allowed the insurance companies to grandfather ALL old plans. Republican GREED drove the insurance companies to take advantage of you.

Thousands of Trump lies get documented, and all the Trumptards can do is say hey what about that keep your plan thing Obama said?

What Trump exaggeration or lie, or blowhard statement has impacted me directly?

Obama's broken promise sure as hell has.

Trump claims his Lies to the Union Address drew the largest audience ever. Complete lie. Last three Presidents all drew larger audiences.

Bullshit. His party's plan, his party's law, his fault.
The law clearly allows old plans to be grandfathered so the LAW is on Obama's side. You just don't want to admit it was pure CON$ervative GREED that took advantage of you by not using the protection Obama put in the law for you.

Not all of us feel the end of the world will be anytime this week, month or year. Nor do we feel $1000 is crumbs. So if you want to follow Pelosi, with your nose up her rear...good for you, dumbass.

Bullshit. His party's plan, his party's law, his fault.
The law clearly allows old plans to be grandfathered so the LAW is on Obama's side. You just don't want to admit it was pure CON$ervative GREED that took advantage of you by not using the protection Obama put in the law for you.

They could be allowed in, but the changes the law made to HOW plans could be implemented means either the companies had to cut services or increase costs.

How they handled it was to make PPO plans FAR more expensive, and shunt people into high deductible plans, that started out OK, by rapidly became just as expensive as the oil PPO's, with less service.

You morons started the boulder down the hill, and then play all innocent when it increased in size 10 times because of all the mud and sod it picked up.

Not all of us feel the end of the world will be anytime this week, month or year. Nor do we feel $1000 is crumbs. So if you want to follow Pelosi, with your nose up her rear...good for you, dumbass.

What?

lol, goddam funny

I wonder if any Trump supporters can comprehend how much better off they'd be, all things considered,

if they had just done the sane, normal thing in 2016 and elected Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio president...

What?

lol, goddam funny

Sure, play stupid...what a surprise.

I wonder if any Trump supporters can comprehend how much better off they'd be, all things considered,

if they had just done the sane, normal thing in 2016 and elected Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio president...

Kind of hard since they lost the Primaries.

It was Trump of Hillary and I have zero regret over my choice.

What?

lol, goddam funny

Your post had nothing to do with my post. That's the stupid.

Translation:

"We keep accusing Trump of lying though we still haven't proven a thing...and now nobody believes or listens to us. How did this happen???"

Kind of hard since they lost the Primaries.

It was Trump of Hillary and I have zero regret over my choice.

That's the part they should have acted sanely with.

99% of the negativity hitting the GOP right and of late traces directly to Trump the person.

Translation:

"We keep accusing Trump of lying though we still haven't proven a thing...and now nobody believes or listens to us. How did this happen???"

None of Trump's lies have been proven? Are you nuts?

What?

lol, goddam funny

Your post had nothing to do with my post. That's the stupid.

I see, so the topic is only Trump lies, all the Democrat lies are not being discussed. Actually I'm hard pressed to call them Democrat lies, more like Democrat BS.

Trump even lies about his weight.

Here is the man in the center of the worst US Navy scandal in history, Fat Leonard. He is the same height as Trump and weighs in at 350 pounds:

fat_leonard_2.jpg

Here is Trump on New Years, claiming to be 239 pounds:

fat_trump.jpg

Here is the man in the center of the worst US Navy scandal in history, Fat Leonard. He is the same height as Trump and weighs in at 350 pounds:

fat_leonard_2.jpg

fat_trump.jpg

Didn't he have a physical recently where they revealed his weight?

fat_leonard_2.jpg

fat_trump.jpg

Didn't he have a physical recently where they revealed his weight?
Yes, his doctor lied and said Trump weighs 239 pounds. Exactly one pound under the official Obesity category.

What Trump exaggeration or lie, or blowhard statement has impacted me directly?

Obama's broken promise sure as hell has.

There's a difference between engaging in hyperbole, as Trump does, and cynically and deliberately generating falsehoods, as Obama and the Clinton admin do, in order to hide things and confuse he public. It's the difference between being effusive, and being a racketeer. One is over exuberant...one is a criminal.

But the left doesn't understand this because they are taught in schools that don't teach anything but ideology.

Forum List

Back