Trump Could Pardon Himself if Elected POTUS

No, you really aren't, at least not at the ballot box.

If you guys really won the hearts and minds of the American people, you'd be making it easier to vote, not harder.
Yes we are.

We want people to vote. We want American citizens to vote.

We are winning the hearts and minds of the American people.

You'll see in November next year.

If you had any evidence for that,
Evidence? Idiot, that is the report coming straight from the Comer Oversight Committee which is reviewing Biden's banking and FBI papers!

everyone wouldn't correctly classify you as a sad butthurt liar-for-fascism.
Fuck off asshole, no one but a butthurt little commie like you "classifies" me as any such thing. But thanks for just proving in fact that I must be DAMNED CLOSE TO THE TRUTH for you to fear me so!

Sucks to be you, traitor.
Wouldn't trade for anyone. More likely sucks to be YOU, cumquat.

You're such a devoted party hack,
Pretty amazing feat not being part of either party, shitstain!!! :auiqs.jpg:

That's why your masters use you, because you never learn.
I have no masters, blitzbomb, but apparently you DO have masters who use you as their TP.

Highly respected law professor Jonathan Turley talks with Jesse Waters about the indictments and opines that Donald Trump could campaign on pardoning himself if elected President of the United States.

It could be part of his campaign in 2023-24.

Professor Turley starts talking about Trump pardoning himself at 01:50.

MAGA
LOL

Evidence? Idiot, that is the report coming straight from the Comer Oversight Committee which is reviewing Biden's banking and FBI papers!
A person of normal intelligence can figure out the difference between "A Republican says they have evidence" and "actual evidence". You can't.

And that's hilarious, given how many times you've been fooled by the same scam. Nigerian Princes love Trump cultists.

A person of normal intelligence
Welp, that leaves you WAY out. I was speaking of evidence being reported by the HEAD of the committee charged with investigating it, asshole, not National Enquirer.

And that's hilarious, given how many times you've been fooled by the same scam.
Not as hilarious as your bull. Do please give us the list now of how many times I've been "fooled" since you just REPORTED on it!!! :laughing0301:
And be sure each is annotated with the source which we may check out for ourselves.

Keep stroking yourself. Both the prosecutor AND the jury had Trump guilty before the case even started. They all VOWED to "get Trump."

Peer into that.

How odd…

Do you realize everyone who is convicted says the same thing?

You mean Prosecutors who run on convicting the guilty……like Trump

No, I mean people who ran on being elected so they can prosecute Trump specifically.

No, I mean people who ran on being elected so they can prosecute Trump specifically.

rightwinger is not a rightwinger nor is he very bright.

E. Jean Carroll was not "sexually assaulted" by Donald Trump. She is just a pawn they are using to try to stop MAGA. The administrative state is terrified of Donald Trump and anything goes to keep him from running in 2024.

All these fake charges are being pursued because they know Trump can win in 2024. The ends justify the means. The truth and rule of law do not apply. We must stop Trump from running for POTUS by any means necessary. This is being exposed in real time now. Trump's popularity with voters is increasing.

They will fail. Again. Trump will run in 2024 and he will win.

MAGA

18922142_2068170166604009_4460992450967761735_n.jpg

Forum List

Back