Trump, Covid and his rally in Michigan

Come to think about it, The Donald accused one of his opponent's father to be complicit in the assassination of President Kennedy. Shall I go through all of the character assassinations Trump expressed during the 2016 Republican race for the nomination?

Do whatever you want. You're the one who has to make the decision to stop lying. I can't force you to.

Come to think about it, The Donald accused one of his opponent's father to be complicit in the assassination of President Kennedy. Shall I go through all of the character assassinations Trump expressed during the 2016 Republican race for the nomination?

Do whatever you want. You're the one who has to make the decision to stop lying. I can't force you to.

What lies have I posted? Most of my posts are supported by links. If you reference Trump's attack on Ted Cruz, here's a link:

What lies have I posted? Most of my posts are supported by links. If you reference Trump's attack on Ted Cruz, here's a link:

What does that have to do with Joe Biden losing his mental faculties?

What does that have to do with Joe Biden losing his mental faculties?
It must mean something when both the Trump campaign and Russian propagandist agree Biden has a mysrerious illness with his mental faculties. How could both entities be mistaken?

It must mean something when both the Trump campaign and Russian propagandist agree Biden has a mysrerious illness with his mental faculties. How could both entities be mistaken?

Are you saying the Russians have infiltrated the Democratic Party?

According to reports, they are spreading rumors and allegations reflecting negatively on Biden, including ones about his mental faculties. Maybe the campaign echoing those rumors are a coincidence. Couldn't be collusion.

According to reports, they are spreading rumors and allegations reflecting negatively on Biden, including ones about his mental faculties. Maybe the campaign echoing those rumors are a coincidence. Couldn't be collusion.

So, I'll ask you again, are you saying the Democratic Party is taking queues from Russia? Yes or no?

this was the best part

Good point! Meanwhile, Trump does hand motions while Biden sniffs, gropes, and at time even sexually assaults.

Really, Biden forces kisses and grabs pussy's and has been accused with sexual perversions (and even rape by 2 women) by 25 women? Oh yead, that's Trump, who bragged about what amounts to sexaul battery and other high crimes (felonies); and let's not forget he violated campaign finance laws to bribe two women he had affairs with during his marriage.

Trump joked about a hypothetical for a woman he considered a gold digger, while Biden actually sexually assaulted a woman and goes around groping and sniffing. Democrat pots calling the kettles black.

What evidence and what background do you have to make a diagnosis of dementia?

I've seen his live appearances. That's my evidence, partisan tard. Why don't you ask your own party? They were all saying it back in the primary until it became clear he was getting the nomination. Then they all stopped talking about it and began complaining about everyone else pointing it out.

Biden is not Trump; Biden is not a megalomaniac, Biden does not meet the criteria to diagnose several Personality Disorders, as does Trump.

Trump is a narcissist for sure, but I'll give him credit for knowing what day it is and not drifting off into a collection of unintelligible gobbledygook mid sentence.

If Trump manages (a good word) to get elected he will have managed to suppress the vote.

lxviyg2us3sz.jpg

Nothing like working with the Russians to create a fake dossier so that you can use it to accuse Trump of being a Russian spy for four years. One thing the Trump presidency has taught Americans, is just how filthy the Democrats truly are, and how far they're willing to go in order to attain power and impose their communistic fascistic anti American ideology. They would truly pimp their own mothers and sisters to get there. After all, didn't Obama throw his own mother, grandmother, and pastor under the bus?

Or maybe because Biden hides in his basement and only shows up for interviews and press Q and A's when the media have fed him the questions in advance and he's reading the prepared answers back from the Teleprompter, and even then, he fucks it up. Then he goes back into his hole and they rehab him and inject him with supplements and whatever else they do to make him ready for his next appearance.

The guy is literally a prop, they might as well stick their hands up his ass and manipulate him like a puppet. What's pathetic is the Democrats actually think they're fooling the American public with this whole charade.

Forum List

Back