Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Keep it up Tyrone! All you are doing is teaching Millennials who are ignorant of the Clintons' abuses of women that Bill is a rapist and hiLIARy is his enabler.
Lets teach millennials that the only candidate who has had sworn accusations of rape made against him happens to be Donald Trump
that is a Fact

They won't care. No one cares about your fetish for an irrelevant detail.

The public has already evaluated the NYT and determined it to be a sleazy hit job.

It sucks when you have to defend a couple like Bill and Hillary, doesn't it?
It sucks much more to have to defend a candidate facing fraud trial and who has had sworn testimony that he is a rapist..that is Trump LOL :2up:

He's not on trial for fraud, moron. It's a civil case. No one is going to jail no matter what the verdict, and Trump is probably going to win anyway.

No one cares what you believe.

Don't lie you know you care deeply ...:badgrin:

Trump's campaign is broke

GettyImages-513909748.jpg

Broke. Again.
Another broke effort by serial business loser Donald Trump.

Donald Trump's campaign has alerted Senate Republicans that he won't have much money to spend fending off attacks from Hillary Clinton over the next couple months.:badgrin:

Trump has been repeatedly called out for abusing women and will continue to be called out.

Bill is not running.

Hillary is, and she led the assault on women who spoke out about being assaulted by Bill. Hillary is the most anti-woman candidate in history, Jake
Ok Pocahontas , Buckwheat Kunta Kinte LOL

bottom line though the only one formally accused of Rape is Donald Trump :banana:
Donnie will lose the female card if he continues attacking Bill. End of story.

If he loses the women's vote, Trump loses the election. End of story.

For every one reading ...here is the Rock in Correl shoe ..why he is limping

The only one who has had a woman go to court and swear of rape is "The Donald" bottom line

I love the way you guys sweep away the evidence of 12 other instances of sexual assault by harping on this one word. meanwhile, the NYT tried to make a federal case out of Trump offering a woman the use of a swim suit.

Anyone watching this exchange can see how desperate you douche bags are. Unfortunately, the public won't buy it. Trump will repeat the histories of Bill's predatory sexual history over and over and over. He will have commercials where Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willy tell their stories, and he will broadcast them over and over and over.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.
After hillary wins will you be done for or like a little bitch you'll keep on moaning and crying?? Just askin

The only one who has had a woman go to court and swear of rape is "The Donald" bottom line

I love the way you guys sweep away the evidence of 12 other instances of sexual assault by harping on this one word. meanwhile, the NYT tried to make a federal case out of Trump offering a woman the use of a swim suit.

Anyone watching this exchange can see how desperate you douche bags are. Unfortunately, the public won't buy it. Trump will repeat the histories of Bill's predatory sexual history over and over and over. He will have commercials where Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willy tell their stories, and he will broadcast them over and over and over.

After hillary wins will you be done for or like a little bitch you'll keep on moaning and crying?? Just askin

I will attack douche bags like you and Hillary until my dying breath.

Trump has been repeatedly called out for abusing women and will continue to be called out.

Bill is not running.

Hillary is, and she led the assault on women who spoke out about being assaulted by Bill. Hillary is the most anti-woman candidate in history, Jake

bottom line though the only one formally accused of Rape is Donald Trump :banana:

No one gives a shit when Trump criticizes Bill, sorry man

Bill is not running.

No one gives a shit when Trump criticizes Bill, sorry man

Well, some do. Millions of millennial women who don't know a thing about Bill the serial predator and Hillary will be turned off when they learn the facts.

The debate on "women" is hard to focus because in all cases, female gender is only one parameter of a woman voter. Rich white women living in Trump's Manhattan buildings? Donald's statements about his respect for women ring true to me. Poor women? Black women? Latinas? Now things get more complicated. Poor, black, latina etc. women share issues with their male counterparts but also have issues which are theirs alone. Where does Donald stand on these matters? I'm not sure he even knows himself

The debate on "women" is hard to focus because in all cases, female gender is only one parameter of a woman voter. Rich white women living in Trump's Manhattan buildings? Donald's statements about his respect for women ring true to me. Poor women? Black women? Latinas? Now things get more complicated. Poor, black, latina etc. women share issues with their male counterparts but also have issues which are theirs alone. Where does Donald stand on these matters? I'm not sure he even knows himself

Conservative women think Bill is a predator and liberal women are already voting for Clinton. No one's vote is hanging in the balance on this

I will attack douche bags like you and Hillary until my dying breath.
But the real scumbags like gwb and cheany you say nothing about,, Says a lot about what you are

Jake hasn't been the same since he burned his bra

Forum List

Back