Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Yes dump is garbage and Hillary who's been attacked by republicans for 25 or more years has her head held high ,,A WARRIOR

Imagine how it would be portrayed if Hillary was asked a tough question and she would start screaming "you are sleaze" at the reporters ...The media would take her apart...they would say "that is overly emotional "...Trump ...??

Yes dump is garbage and Hillary who's been attacked by republicans for 25 or more years has her head held high ,,A WARRIOR

Imagine how it would be portrayed if Hillary was asked a tough question and she would start screaming "you are sleaze" at the reporters ...The media would take her apart...they would say "that is overly emotional "...Trump ...??

Take all of that.
can anyone imagine reporters asking Hillary Clinton some tough questions about anything and she would start hollering "you are sleaze you are making me look bad"...I mean its outlandish the "Man Card" Trump is playing LOL...if Hillary Clinton did that the media would say she is "a hysterical emotional woman"

The media never asks Hitlery tough questions. They are their darling, and want her for President. If they did ride her ass, she would probably be out of the race and gone by now.

The media never asks Hitlery tough questions. They are their darling, and want her for President. If they did ride her ass, she would probably be out of the race and gone by now.
She spent 10 hours responding to a panel of GOP imbeciles asking repetitive questions of her on Benghazi...Trump would have been calling all of them "assholes " LOl

She spent 10 hours responding to a panel of GOP imbeciles asking repetitive questions of her on Benghazi...Trump would have been calling all of them "assholes " LOl

Trump would not have let them die.

He would have let them die and then would have charged for the transport home:2up:

WATCH: A retired veteran tells CNN how Trump University scammed him out of $26,000:ack-1:

I don't think so.
I think Trump is a narcissistic fool ... I believe he is having "issues" because "no one can ask me questions"
Trump launches all-out attack on the press
Source: CNN

Donald Trump on Tuesday went on a sustained frontal assault against the media during a contentious news conference.

The billionaire had called the news conference to announce an accounting of his at least $5.6 million in fundraising for veterans groups, but spent most of the 40 minutes criticizing and insulting reporters -- collectively and at times individually -- as "dishonest," "not good people," sleazy, and among the worst human beings he has ever met.

And he vowed the White House briefing room would be just as combative as the Trump Tower lobby, where the developer addressed reporters Tuesday, should he ascend to the Oval Office.

"Yeah, it is going to be like this," Trump said when asked if this is how he would behave with the press as president. "You think I'm gonna change? I'm not gonna change."

Read more: Donald Trump launches all-out attack on the press - CNNPolitics.com

He would have let them die and then would have charged for the transport home:2up:

WATCH: A retired veteran tells CNN how Trump University scammed him out of $26,000:ack-1:

I don't think so.
I think Trump is a narcissistic fool ... I believe he is having "issues" because "no one can ask me questions"

Donald Trump on Tuesday went on a sustained frontal assault against the media during a contentious news conference.

The billionaire had called the news conference to announce an accounting of his at least $5.6 million in fundraising for veterans groups, but spent most of the 40 minutes criticizing and insulting reporters -- collectively and at times individually -- as "dishonest," "not good people," sleazy, and among the worst human beings he has ever met.

And he vowed the White House briefing room would be just as combative as the Trump Tower lobby, where the developer addressed reporters Tuesday, should he ascend to the Oval Office.

"Yeah, it is going to be like this," Trump said when asked if this is how he would behave with the press as president. "You think I'm gonna change? I'm not gonna change."

Did Trump account for the money?

The debate on "women" is hard to focus because in all cases, female gender is only one parameter of a woman voter. Rich white women living in Trump's Manhattan buildings? Donald's statements about his respect for women ring true to me. Poor women? Black women? Latinas? Now things get more complicated. Poor, black, latina etc. women share issues with their male counterparts but also have issues which are theirs alone. Where does Donald stand on these matters? I'm not sure he even knows himself

Conservative women think Bill is a predator and liberal women are already voting for Clinton. No one's vote is hanging in the balance on this

I guess that those lieberal women are jealous that they didn't get an hit on by Billy Bob. Hey, they should go and visit. He will take care of their needs. Just makes sure Hitlery doesn't find out.

The head of NOW said something like that she would blow Cl
The debate on "women" is hard to focus because in all cases, female gender is only one parameter of a woman voter. Rich white women living in Trump's Manhattan buildings? Donald's statements about his respect for women ring true to me. Poor women? Black women? Latinas? Now things get more complicated. Poor, black, latina etc. women share issues with their male counterparts but also have issues which are theirs alone. Where does Donald stand on these matters? I'm not sure he even knows himself

Conservative women think Bill is a predator and liberal women are already voting for Clinton. No one's vote is hanging in the balance on this
That is an interesting point. We haven't had a recent election with anything like the two leading candidates today, so it is hard to say if there will be significant voter movement after the conventions and, if so, what the movement might be. Most voting patterns are pretty stable and our presidential popular vote is usually quite close. A race in which both candidates have such high negative ratings might turn out to be in a different pattern,

I think you almost get what I'm saying, but not quite. For sure, this election is changing a lot of allegiances. However, conservative women wherever they stand on Trump still think the Clintons are both amoral slime balls. No one is going to say, OMG, Trump isn't being nice enough to "women" (whatever that means) and switch sides. Liberal women like to trot out and say they are offended and won't vote for him. They weren't going to anyway. I don't see anyone switching sides over that. It's made up crap anyway, Trump doesn't hate women. The leftists are just a bunch of baiters for race, sex, whatever they can try

I don't think so.

Did Trump account for the money?

He found it in the cushions in his sofa at home

The TV prefers to present personalities rather than issues. Alas for the Dems, Hilary doesn't have much personality. Donald has years of success in reality TV, giving him the same kind of advantage that Hollywood gave Reagan. Trump has managed to turn the campaign into a sequel to his hit show Celebrity Apprentice. No wonder Mrs. Clinton is sucking dust.

YOu're kidding yourself.

Hillary is playing the Woman Card for a reason.

To appeal to women who are not yet committed.

By raising the issue of Bill's abuse of women, with HIllary's support, Trump neutralizes Hillary's greatest weapon.

Take all of that.
can anyone imagine reporters asking Hillary Clinton some tough questions about anything and she would start hollering "you are sleaze you are making me look bad"...I mean its outlandish the "Man Card" Trump is playing LOL...if Hillary Clinton did that the media would say she is "a hysterical emotional woman"

Yeah those 9 congressional investigations bombarding her with questions took it easy on her And pigs and palin fly

Take all of that.

Yeah those 9 congressional investigations bombarding her with questions took it easy on her And pigs and palin fly

Says the man that can't distinguish between the Media and Congress.

Dana Bash: Trump's Vision For The Role Of The Press Is Like North Korea
At_This_Hour_With_Berman_and_Bolduan_-_11_50_26_AM.jpg

Trump Locks Up Bizarre and Unprecedented North Korea Editorial

Forum List

Back