Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Meriam Goderich.

She did? When did she say that?
When she put it in print in this pamphlet ...

obama-born-in-kenya-pamphlet-1991.jpg

She said it was her job to fact check it, show where she said she wrote it

She also said she made a mistake.

And that Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Why do you choose to believe one part of her statement- and not the other?

When your job is fact checking, how do you make a "mistake" by not fact checking a one paragraph blurb? That isn't a "mistake" that's just flat out not doing the job. What she didn't say was that she wrote it and she also didn't say who did. Obviously it was Obama. No one else would make that up.

Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.

You have no problem making that up.

The only evidence we have is that the editor of the brochure said it was a mistake- and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya

this was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

You refuse to accept the actual evidence and therefore make up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.

Every time you make the claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya- you are lying.

Because you know there is not one bit of evidence that he ever said he was born in Hawaii- and that claim is nothing more than your invention.

Just because the goal posts tend to get moved through the life of a thread....and earlier lies get obfuscated...and the liars pretend that they never happened:

Redfish’s lies:

Redfish lie #1
Walkers records have been released
Bushs records were released
McCains records were released
Clintons records were released
Obamas records are sealed from view.

Redfish lie #2:

the jacket on one of his early books included an write up by his publisher saying that he was born in Kenya, raised in indonesia and graduated from Harvard

Now, once again. Why was it worth a million dollars to keep the voters from seeing obama's college records?

And then of course Redfish Racism

I just want to know how a poorhalfbreed from hawaii its a legitimate question

[ And obviously you know nothing of Africa, Kenya is a very positive country by African standards to be from.

Yeah - only in africa would kenya be considered an advanced country. In europe it would be considered a sewer.

I just want to remind people everytime I see Stevie the racist post Birther bullshit and Shootspeeder the racist post Birther bullshit-

The whining that Birthers are not driven by racism gets a little thin when two of the biggest racists on USMB just also happen to be Birthers.
My question is: How stupid would you have to be to believe any part of these birther conspiracy theories? Is it even possible to be that stupid?

If birthers had any content they wouldn't need to be birthers. America may have upped and reupped on a shitty President, but that's on America. Where he was born isn't relevant.

Did you read the excerpt and the link? Obviously not.
I read it enough to see you are such a simpleton you think bringing up a Trump claim about lawyers related to a birth certificate in any way disputes a post about lawyers hired to protect college records.

Exactly, you read the title of the article and assumed what the argument was, you didn't actually read any of the content

[Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya

I actually never said that. I said

- Obama said he was born in Kenya
- She sucks as a fact checker, she can't fact check a blurb
- She did not say who wrote that Obama was born in Kenya

However, I did not specifically say he told her and she wrote it down. That's one possibility, but he could have told her and she wrote it down or told someone else and they wrote it down and gave it to her. I don't know, she didn't say.

But someone took a blank sheet of paper and wrote the words down he was born in Kenya. Why would anyone do that without his telling them that?

[Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya

However, I did not specifically say he told her and she wrote it down. That's one possibility, but he could have told her and she wrote it down or told someone else and they wrote it down and gave it to her. I don't know, she didn't say.

But someone took a blank sheet of paper and wrote the words down he was born in Kenya. Why would anyone do that without his telling them that?
And since you still lack any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, you are lying when you claim he did.

When do your lies end?

And since you still lack any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, you are lying when you claim he did.

When do your lies end?

Who wrote on a blank sheet of paper that Obama was born in Kenya and why would ANYONE do that without him saying that?

When do your lies end?

Who wrote on a blank sheet of paper that Obama was born in Kenya and why would ANYONE do that without him saying that?

So you agree- every time you claim that Obama said that he was born in Kenya- you are lying- because you don't know that he ever said that.

Oh you have lied about so very many things

For example here you say one thing:

Kaz: Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya

And now you say something else:

Kaz: However, I did not specifically say he told her and she wrote it down.

Just part of a trend of you lying in this thread.

When do your lies end?

So you agree- every time you claim that Obama said that he was born in Kenya- you are lying- because you don't know that he ever said that.

:wtf:

Can I have a hit of that? Looks like some good shit, man

Kaz: Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya

Where do you get that telling his "publisher" means it was specifically her?

Did the 'media' even actually 'investigate' Walker's college record?

Wasn't it common public knowledge that he dropped out?

It certainly was common public knowledge. I read somewhere that he only attended the 4 year college for 3 1/2 years. Just think how much he could have learned in that last 1/2 year. LOL

It is just so much fun to let your own words damn you.

Just part of a trend of you lying in this thread

When do your lies end?

Here is a list of Kaz's greatest hits in this thread....
  • So Obama can claim he was born in Kenya, and that doesn't make him a "birfer," but if I remember he claimed that, it does make me one?
  • None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was
  • It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.
  • Right, the blurb for his autobiography. It was his autobiography
  • Right, the blurb about his autobiography, what about that confuses you?
  • I don't know who said that, I didn't say it was "from" his autobiography. It was from the blurb about the author that went with his autobiography
  • I said it was in the blurb, not the autobiography.
  • I didn't say it was "from" his autobiography
  • No, the birfers got it from Obama, he claimed in 1991 he was born in Kenya.
  • Maybe Obama did tell her he was born in Kenya and she's wrong about that now because she's making a fact checking error...
  • Exactly, Obama was the original Birther. And he lied when he said it
  • Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya
  • Pointing out the obvious, from what she said Obama could have told someone else who wrote it down and gave it to her. Think about it...

What is wrong with you? Seriously, syriously. I said he did not necessarily personally tell Meriam. He told someone at his Publisher, I don't know if it was her or not.

Saying: He told his publisher is not the same as he told her. There is something seriously wrong with you that I have to keep explaining that.

When do your lies end?

Here is a list of Kaz's greatest hits in this thread....
  • So Obama can claim he was born in Kenya, and that doesn't make him a "birfer," but if I remember he claimed that, it does make me one?
  • None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was
  • It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.
  • Right, the blurb for his autobiography. It was his autobiography
  • Right, the blurb about his autobiography, what about that confuses you?
  • I don't know who said that, I didn't say it was "from" his autobiography. It was from the blurb about the author that went with his autobiography
  • I said it was in the blurb, not the autobiography.
  • I didn't say it was "from" his autobiography
  • No, the birfers got it from Obama, he claimed in 1991 he was born in Kenya.
  • Maybe Obama did tell her he was born in Kenya and she's wrong about that now because she's making a fact checking error...
  • Exactly, Obama was the original Birther. And he lied when he said it
  • Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya
  • Pointing out the obvious, from what she said Obama could have told someone else who wrote it down and gave it to her. Think about it...

I'm curious. Are your issues more mental or psychological?

What is wrong with you? Seriously, syriously. I said he did not necessarily personally tell Meriam. He told someone at his Publisher, I don't know if it was her or not.

Saying: He told his publisher is not the same as he told her. There is something seriously wrong with you that I have to keep explaining that.

I am just enjoying your rationalizations.

I am just enjoying your rationalizations.

You really need to stop picking on those with learning disabilities....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back