Trump Cult invades Manhattan.

Problem is, you believe everything you've been told by dear Cult Leader.
We call you Sheep.
"Stollen (sic) Election"
Telling me “what I believe” is a straw man fallacy employed by a sup-par intellect.

No, the left is a cult of useful idiots led by neo-marxists. Biden is just a clown puppet that you’ve all been instructed to blindly support, not actually like.
So you're telling me what I believe, because I've been instructed......LOLLOLL
Telling me “what I believe” is a straw man fallacy employed by a sup-par intellect.
Oh, I guess that put you in the sub-par intellect.....ya moron.

He was right about election night. Trump was leading when we went to bed, then ballots mysteriously appeared for Biden.
FAKE News.
Where are you getting this FAKE news.

Have you watched this video?
AZ race on Fox News?
Trump was leading when we went to bed..................Not True

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.00.34 PM.png

Have you watched this video?
AZ race on Fox News?
Hmm, looks like Fox lost viewers because of their reprehensible election night coverage.

---Trump Tells Fox News Watchers to Ditch Network for OANN---

They clearly like spending money on their cult leader, I will give them that. You won't see people do that for Biden to their vehicles.

dmmdmcmmckckcjcjkckcmc.png

Yup, there is no Trump Cult. LOLLLOLLLOLLL

Look at all those biden cult members with their trucks and flags.

Good Lord, trump supporters make other trump supporter dumber.

Cults of personality in governance are broadly incompatible with democracy. They usually erupt in dictatorships where the Great Leader’s face and sayings are splashed all over public places. Think Mao’s China, Stalin’s USSR, Hitler’s Germany, Kim’s North Korea.

On a smaller scale and in a different context, we see how destructive such personality cults can be with the deaths around Jim Jones’ Jonestown, David Koresh’s Branch Davidians, and Charles Manson’s Family.

Forum List

Back