Trump Cult invades Manhattan.

Thanks, hope you don't randomly get ass cancer and die, magaturd. :113:
I was thinking the same thing.... if you choke to death on your own vomit tonight, who would ever miss you. Exactly no one. Your girlfriend would find someone else to suck her dick by Tues.... hmm?

That's sad.... but you're substandard as fuck, and you can't fight Darwin. It is what it is. :abgg2q.jpg:

I was thinking the same thing.... if you choke to death on your own vomit tonight, who would ever miss you. Exactly no one. Your girlfriend would find someone else to suck her dick by Tues.... hmm?

That's sad.... but you're substandard as fuck, and you can't fight Darwin. It is what it is. :abgg2q.jpg:
K, boomer. :itsok: Unimpressed, as usual.

They clearly like spending money on their cult leader, I will give them that. You won't see people do that for Biden to their vehicles.

You heard the man.."dont be an asshole"

Leave it to moronic leftists to accuse someone of being RACIST without even talking to them... triggered by the U.S. Flag.

Leave it to them to block traffic and to not let someone else peacefully demonstrate for who they support for president.

You heard the man.."dont be an asshole"

Leave it to moronic leftists to accuse someone of being RACIST without even talking to them... triggered by the U.S. Flag.

Leave it to them to block traffic and to not let someone else peacefully demonstrate for who they support for president.
They were douchebags too.

So this thread is basically just an excuse to hurl insults with no actual conversation?

Sad to see the conservative side stoop to the same level as the democratic side.

No, the left is a cult of useful idiots led by neo-marxists. Biden is just a clown puppet that you’ve all been instructed to blindly support, not actually like.
Problem is, you believe everything you've been told by dear Cult Leader.
We call you Sheep.
"Stollen (sic) Election"

So this thread is basically just an excuse to hurl insults with no actual conversation?

Sad to see the conservative side stoop to the same level as the democratic side.
Zzz. You apparently overlook the dipshit OP itself.

No, it's not a cult...

F3-rwLGX0AAxGs8

Forum List

Back