Trump Deal - details, reactions and development on the ground

Trump Deal - applicable or not?

• Yes (after hearing details)

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No (after hearing details)

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Much speculation and claims in the air by various news sites.
I don't want to do that, let's discuss it when we see what it actually says.

PM Netanyahu and opposition leader Gantz, went to Washington to meet Pres.Trump.
The PA leadership refused the invitation

On the ground:

Hamas ordered all business closed by 13:00 to generate to generate wider demonstrations.
Following assessment meetings between Defense minister Bennet and Gen. Cochavi,
IDF increased presence in several points including Jordan valley and Judea
in preparation for any possible escalations.

Today 19:00 Israel time will be presented the Trump Deal.
That's in about 4 hours now.
What deal? There can’t be a deal when pals have never wanted one and still don’t
A deal is what you get from a used car dealer.

PM Netanyahu and opposition leader Gantz, went to Washington to meet Pres.Trump.

On the ground:

Hamas ordered all business closed by 13:00 to generate to generate wider demonstrations.

What deal? There can’t be a deal when pals have never wanted one and still don’t

Another stupid comment. A “ deal” is also defined as an agreement entered into by two or more mutual parties for their own benefit
Please tell us why and how Israel “ benefits” by capitulating to the Palestinians with all their demands

On the ground:

Another stupid comment. A “ deal” is also defined as an agreement entered into by two or more mutual parties for their own benefit
Please tell us why and how Israel “ benefits” by capitulating to the Palestinians with all their demands
Don’t hold your breath for Tinmore to answer you..

On the ground:

Don’t hold your breath for Tinmore to answer you..

I know.... He can’t. When challenged as to their Official Policy that Jews will not be permitted at the Western Wall there is no response
Obviously there are other Religious Jewish Sacred Sites in E. Jerusalem
Probably can’t stand it because the Jewish State will exist despite him and others

Originally posted by ILOVEISRAEL
Please tell us why and how Israel “ benefits” by capitulating to the Palestinians with all their demands.

If selling your own homeland is just a "deal", tell the super patriotic american clowns of the US Message Board to sell the southwest back to Mexico.

Originally posted by ILOVEISRAEL
Please tell us why and how Israel “ benefits” by capitulating to the Palestinians with all their demands.

If selling your own homeland is just a "deal", tell the super patriotic american clowns of the US Message Board to sell the southwest back to Mexico.

Deflection; Doesn’t answer my question

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

When you demand something from someone you have to give the example first.

If the SPACs want Palestinians to renounce to their rights to their homeland they have to show them the way, show them how it's done by selling the southwest back to Mexico.

If they don't, it's just another case of "do as I say not as I do".

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

If the SPACs want Palestinians to renounce to their rights to their homeland they have to show them the way, show them how it's done by selling the southwest back to Mexico.

A rather pointless attempt at a comparison that makes no sense.

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

The victory march will continue until the Palestinian flag flies in Jerusalem and in all of Palestine. Yasser Arafat Quotes - InspyreApp | Inspyre

Does this answer your question? Please tell us why the official statement of the PLO is that if they ever got control of E. Jerusalem Jews will NOT be permitted at the Western Wall

What is not spoken about there are other Jewish Holy Sites in E. Jerusalem which would obviously be forbidden as well

RE: Trump Deal - details, reactions and development on the ground
⁜→ √José, ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

Is some group asking the Arab Palestinians to give-up something? Is that the question?

Is the issue really a Question of Palestine relative where one group claims a place of origin as preserved by the same cultural group for several generations?

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

I do not believe that the Arab Palestinians are asked, or were being asked, to renounce or forfeit any "rights." That is purely an embedded cultural mantra to support their extended tantrum.

The political predicament, relative to territorial control, was based on the threats they have made over time and the demonstrated monstrous methods (over the last half century, never mind the likes of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, a hostile militant opponent of the Jewish People) they will resort to in order to achieve their goal.

And I'm not at all sure how you are applying the accusation: "do as I say - not as I do" → The moral values and obligations change over time and between cultures.

Most Respectfully,
R

Is some group asking the Arab Palestinians to give-up something? Is that the question?

Is the issue really a Question of Palestine relative where one group claims a place of origin as preserved by the same cultural group for several generations?

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

I do not believe that the Arab Palestinians are asked, or were being asked, to renounce or forfeit any "rights." That is purely an embedded cultural mantra to support their extended tantrum.

The political predicament, relative to territorial control, was based on the threats they have made over time and the demonstrated monstrous methods (over the last half century, never mind the likes of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, a hostile militant opponent of the Jewish People) they will resort to in order to achieve their goal.

And I'm not at all sure how you are applying the accusation: "do as I say - not as I do" → The moral values and obligations change over time and between cultures.

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

The Palestinians live in a prison with their land and resources pulled out from under their feet regularly. Then when they object, the lying sacks of shit call them terrorists.

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

The Palestinians live in a prison with their land and resources pulled out from under their feet regularly. Then when they object, the lying sacks of shit call them terrorists.

Aside from forever being the victim you choose to be, why can’t you accept responsibility for the conditions you create?

What land and resources are pulled out from under your feet? These are among your usual complaints but you’re never able to provide specifics.

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

The plan doesn't ask the Palestinians to give up any of their rights, real or imagined, but only to decide if they want to continue the status quo or to negotiate for a state on the basis of the plan because these are the only options.

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

The Gaza Blockade: An Explainer

We are mot the lying Sacks of shit

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

So you post a bullshit Israeli propaganda site.

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

Unlike you who posts bullshit Palestinian propaganda sites? What about my post wasn’t true?

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

Unlike you who posts bullshit Palestinian propaganda sites? What about my post wasn’t true?

The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority managed Gaza’s affairs until 2007, when Hamas violently seized control of the Strip, killing and expelling Fatah personnel.
There was no Fatah led Palestinian Authority in 2007. Fatah lost the elections. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority since January of 2006.

You need to find a better source.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority managed Gaza’s affairs until 2007, when Hamas violently seized control of the Strip, killing and expelling Fatah personnel.
There was no Fatah led Palestinian Authority in 2007. Fatah lost the elections. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority since January of 2006.

Doesn’t change the

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

The post did state that Hamas took over. Read again
Right after Israel left in 2005 Rocket attacks increased
Deny it all you want

ILOVEISRAEL

Why deflection?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Your usual hit piece.

Aside from forever being the victim you choose to be, why can’t you accept responsibility for the conditions you create?

What land and resources are pulled out from under your feet? These are among your usual complaints but you’re never able to provide specifics.
Where is that stupid post button?

Forum List

Back