Trump decertifies Iran deal

This took guts. I applaud President Trump for doing it. The iran deal guaranteed us that Iran would get Nukes after ten years, at best. Trump was right that it was the worst deal ever negotiated.

At this point in time exactly what does the US accomplish by walking out of the agreement. The other signers of the treaty refuse to renegotiate the agreement and will continue to trade with Iran. In fact, they would benefit by US sanctions on Iran. Iran has got most the money the US was holding since the 1970's. Iranian oil will continue to be sold on the world market. The UN will continue inspections. What exactly changes other than increased friction between US and Iran?

The actual merits to walking out or benefits we got from the deal or will or won't get now are IRRELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION. We should never negotiate with Iranians. That's the damn point. All praise to Trump!

And besides he really just kicked it down to congress .... along with daca healthcare and the budget ... for 6 mos.

The point is we did negotiate with Iran and the United States signed the agreement. The Iranians have met the requirements of the agreement according to our Secretary of State and the UN who conducted the inspections. Just because the Senate did not vote on the agreement, that does not make the treaty invalid in international courts. If the US is going to renege on an agreement it certainly should have a lot better reason than we should have never negotiated.

Personally, I didn't like the deal and think we could have done better but we agreed to it and the United States lives up to it's agreements.

If not ratified by the Senate, there is no treaty. It was an agreement between the other parties and Barack Obama only. We are not signatories to any international court.

illegally btw.

Decertification doesn’t, on its own, end the nuclear deal. But it would formally begin a process through which Congress could quickly reimpose sanctions on Iran that were lifted under the terms of the agreement. If the Republican-controlled body did choose to do that, it would pretty much guarantee that the deal falls apart, as Iran would have little reason to stay in it if sanctions are being put back in place.

so now Trump needs Congress again ... Trump needing Congress - how's THAT been working out for his sorry ass?
So you finally admit, in the only way possible for your kind, that congress is behind the problems Trump is having. Good good. 2018 will make it much better.

behind my left nut .. Congress is holding a loose cannon in check ...

FUCK TRUMP.
:itsok:

Decertification doesn’t, on its own, end the nuclear deal. But it would formally begin a process through which Congress could quickly reimpose sanctions on Iran that were lifted under the terms of the agreement. If the Republican-controlled body did choose to do that, it would pretty much guarantee that the deal falls apart, as Iran would have little reason to stay in it if sanctions are being put back in place.

so now Trump needs Congress again ... Trump needing Congress - how's THAT been working out for his sorry ass?
So you finally admit, in the only way possible for your kind, that congress is behind the problems Trump is having. Good good. 2018 will make it much better.

FUCK TRUMP.
You go ahead and try it. Congress is elected to work for the people who elected them and not play games, and work for the highest bidder like they are. You thugs just wait. Midterm will be the death of you.

This took guts. I applaud President Trump for doing it. The iran deal guaranteed us that Iran would get Nukes after ten years, at best. Trump was right that it was the worst deal ever negotiated.

At this point in time exactly what does the US accomplish by walking out of the agreement. The other signers of the treaty refuse to renegotiate the agreement and will continue to trade with Iran. In fact, they would benefit by US sanctions on Iran. Iran has got most the money the US was holding since the 1970's. Iranian oil will continue to be sold on the world market. The UN will continue inspections. What exactly changes other than increased friction between US and Iran?

The actual merits to walking out or benefits we got from the deal or will or won't get now are IRRELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION. We should never negotiate with Iranians. That's the damn point. All praise to Trump!

And besides he really just kicked it down to congress .... along with daca healthcare and the budget ... for 6 mos.

The point is we did negotiate with Iran and the United States signed the agreement. The Iranians have met the requirements of the agreement according to our Secretary of State and the UN who conducted the inspections. Just because the Senate did not vote on the agreement, that does not make the treaty invalid in international courts. If the US is going to renege on an agreement it certainly should have a lot better reason than we should have never negotiated.

Personally, I didn't like the deal and think we could have done better but we agreed to it and the United States lives up to it's agreements.

If not ratified by the Senate, there is no treaty. It was an agreement between the other parties and Barack Obama only. We are not signatories to any international court.

Ratified by the Senate. Link is top of the page

The one thing the Idiot-in Chief has done is send a message to all governments on this Earth that the word the United States commits to in any agreement is subject to the whim of any future President after a number of years have passed. That fucking NARCISSISTIC FOOL has done grave damage to the reputation of this Nation and is unconscionable!
what it actually says is that the days when we sat back and did nothing are over. N Korea, pay the fk attention to this. N. Korea did what it did as a result of the iranian deal. LOL I wish you libturds would learn something once.
North Korea IS paying attention, you fool.

They know any negotiations with trump cannot be trusted.

They may discover that their near-term purpose for existence is to become an example for the Iranian mullahs to contemplate.

FUCK TRUMP.
You go ahead and try it. Congress is elected to work for the people who elected them and not play games, and work for the highest bidder like they are. You thugs just wait. Midterm will be the death of you.
ten demoloser senators up for reelection, if they don't sign off on the tax bill, they are done.

The one thing the Idiot-in Chief has done is send a message to all governments on this Earth that the word the United States commits to in any agreement is subject to the whim of any future President after a number of years have passed. That fucking NARCISSISTIC FOOL has done grave damage to the reputation of this Nation and is unconscionable!
what it actually says is that the days when we sat back and did nothing are over. N Korea, pay the fk attention to this. N. Korea did what it did as a result of the iranian deal. LOL I wish you libturds would learn something once.
North Korea IS paying attention, you fool.

They know any negotiations with trump cannot be trusted.

They may discover that their near-term purpose for existence is to become an example for the Iranian mullahs to contemplate.
From surrender-monkey trump? LOL

Besides, his codes don't work. The adults are not stupid.

I'm sorry, but my bullshit limit has been reached until 9:00 pm.

It was not ratified.

Can we get the 400 million black jesus gave them?

Sure, if we steal it because it was their money
Taking up for a foreign power that wants to see us dead. Typical America hating thug. No straight up payment of money owed from a government to another is paid in cash. Next lie.

No I just said it was their money. Your emotional tirade doesnt change that fact.
Nice deflection. No legitimate payment from one country to another is paid in cash. Next lie.

FUCK TRUMP.
ten demoloser senators up for reelection, if they don't sign off on the tax bill, they are done.
The American people are gonna give trump more republicans?

That's funny

Can we get the 400 million black jesus gave them?

Sure, if we steal it because it was their money
Taking up for a foreign power that wants to see us dead. Typical America hating thug. No straight up payment of money owed from a government to another is paid in cash. Next lie.

No I just said it was their money. Your emotional tirade doesnt change that fact.
no it wasn't but who cares. you don't.

FUCK TRUMP.

That's funny
oh yes, new ones that will implement his agenda. just wait sally

cause they aren't going to vote for dems who love to cheat in elections, blame russia russia and then not sign for middle class tax relief. I mean, surely you aren't that stupid.

It was not ratified.
You "think" only republicans can play procedure games in Congress?

Silly you

Ratified

FUCK TRUMP.

That's funny
What ever party they are, we are going to give him men and women who will do the job the were elected to do. If anyone thinks you clowns are crying now, just wait. Your butthurt will be galactic and the crying will drive people insane!

It was not ratified.
You "think" only republicans can play procedure games in Congress?

Silly you

Ratified

So says the silly monkey. Amusing.

FUCK TRUMP.

That's funny
oh yes, new ones that will implement his agenda. just wait sally

cause they aren't going to vote for dems who love to cheat in elections, blame russia russia and then not sign for middle class tax relief. I mean, surely you aren't that stupid.
He's just another shill liar.

Forum List

Back