Trump Declares War On Fox News

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Republican frontrunner fires new salvo against the cable news network.

Donald Trump has had it with Fox News.

Trump appeared particularly bothered by National Review editor Rich Lowry's appearance on "The Kelly File." Lowry said Trump claims to have a great policy or plan, but never shares what it is.

Trump's troubles with the network stem from the first Republican debate, after which he accused Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, of treating him unfairly.

Trump responded by tweeting numerous insults at Kelly and later saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her -- wherever." He later claimed "wherever" referred to her nose.

While Trump and the network apparently made peace shortly afterward, he began criticizing Kelly again after she returned from vacation. On Monday evening, he retweeted a follower who told Kelly to "let it go." Trump added, "She is the worst - all anti-Trump! Terrible show."

Tweets & More: Donald Trump Declares War On Fox News In Latest Twitter Tirade

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show. I don't see how Trump can win a war with Fox News and make it to the White House.

Libs have thick skin with Fox which is why Obama's appeared so so many times there

Since trump announced his candidacy; Fox has started sliding left. Fast, and hard. Kinda shocking to watch it happen right before your eyes... Newsmax folks. Newsmax.

Well that should give you on the left some tingles if not full blown orgasms. :rolleyes-41:

Since trump announced his candidacy; Fox has started sliding left. Fast, and hard.

Oh, man. That is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

It's even funnier because you bleev it.

I think Fox News supports John Kasich. Not quite openly yet, but the signs are there. So they will hamstring the other candidates as much as possible. Particularly Trump.

The GOP Establishment supports Jeb Bush.

Both organizations thought Trump was a one day wonder. Now they are having to re-gear and start working deliberately against him.

That's machine politics. And Trump is going to find himself outmatched.

It looks like Trump is coming unhinged. He can't beat Roger Ailes. Trump has alienated all ethnic groups except older uneducated whites. And now he's pissing on Fox News.

Last edited:
I have been saying trump's idiocy will be the death of him for weeks now, but every fresh stupidity and he gets stronger. I just moan in dispair now

That's because you underestimated the power of stupid people in large groups.

Forum List

Back