Trump Defeated Them...Now They Want Revenge Outside Ballot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
no self-respecting woman would support Trump. Not one.
Wrongo, asshole. There are plenty of self-respecting women who don't want some Dim flushing this country down the toilet.

So they go for a guy who would grab their pussy. I think there are plenty of women who support Trump. They're just the ones who don't respect themselves...

What good is winning an election if he cannot win support? It's like winning a war and then being totally unable to pacify the nation you occupied because you think people ought to just automatically kiss your ass after you bombed their house to rubble. Now why does that sound familiar?
Government needs to be broken. The rule of the Elite is going to make us a two class country beholden to the Corporate masters and their whims.
Quit trying to hijack what the left has been saying for years while you voted for trickle down plutocrats. Your messiah has not tried to do a god-damned thing for the "common man" and has no intention of improving their lot in life. He IS the elite and only represents their interests because he knows no different and does not want to know.

Wrongo, asshole. There are plenty of self-respecting women who don't want some Dim flushing this country down the toilet.

So they go for a guy who would grab their pussy. I think there are plenty of women who support Trump. They're just the ones who don't respect themselves...
Women who respect themselves don't vote for a woman who is married to a sexual predator.

Donald J. Trump made Barack Hussein Obama eat his words. Great moment in American history last November. You underestimate this man. Two term POTUS because Democrats out of touch with reality.

How again did Trump beat Oblama for the White House?

Women who respect themselves don't vote for a woman who is married to a sexual predator.
I am sure Melania debated that thought..But married the old goon anyways..

er... not really...

perhaps white trash bigote misogynist trump scum shouldn't opine on what women want.
Er . . . . yes, really. That's the way to get Trump supporters to vote America hating Dims, flatter them.

I'll bet you thought that was clever.

I am sure you think you're clever also...Tee-hee..

Trump defeated them and they want revenge "outside the ballot box" , indeed!

That's what's called a coup.

And a coup is exactly what's going on in America today.

defeated? not by popular vote.

and no, it isn't a coup

funny how trump freaks didn't think it was a "coup" when Kenny boy Starr spent 70 million of our tax dollars to get a blue dress. and didn't think it was a coup when you losers spent 2 years on useless and pathetic politically motivated investigations of a presidential candidate.

but then again, it's not like trumptards aren't hypocrites.

if he does, he's the only one who does.

I'll bet we could go on this merry-go-round for a thousand trips before you tired of it.

Only morons keep beating that dead horse. He admitted no such thing.

Yeah he did. Only a braindead moron would think otherwise. Are you a braindead moron? (rhetorical question my short, fat, bald friend)

Trump defeated them and they want revenge "outside the ballot box" , indeed!

That's what's called a coup.

And a coup is exactly what's going on in America today.

defeated? not by popular vote.

and no, it isn't a coup

funny how trump freaks didn't think it was a "coup" when Kenny boy Starr spent 70 million of our tax dollars to get a blue dress. and didn't think it was a coup when you losers spent 2 years on useless and pathetic politically motivated investigations of a presidential candidate.

but then again, it's not like trumptards aren't hypocrites.
"I won the popular vote" is the battle cry of losers.

I'll bet we could go on this merry-go-round for a thousand trips before you tired of it.
It's a hell of a ride..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back