Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

That is very dramatic.

Some of my in-laws are hunters. Very nice people. Not like serial killers at all.
The animals they kill would have a different opinion.

The animals killed don't have opinions.
How do you know?

I know. When a squirrel is able to express their opinion on being shredded by a hawk, then I may care a little bit.
Just because a squirrel can't communicate with you doesn't mean it doesn't have an opinion.

To have an opinion it has to have sentience, and there is zero evidence of that.

This is different. It is trophy hunting. It serves no other purpose than to stroke an ego.

i'm sure the cows you eat appreciate the difference.

Trophy hunters are rather like animal serial killers. They get a thrill out of the kill and they take a trophy so they can remember it and how it made them feel.

That is very dramatic.

Some of my in-laws are hunters. Very nice people. Not like serial killers at all.

Are you a vegan?
nope !
I hunted a lot when I was a kid .

Trophy hunters are rather like animal serial killers. They get a thrill out of the kill and they take a trophy so they can remember it and how it made them feel.

That is very dramatic.

Are you a vegan?
nope !

Do you base your self image on what the animals you hunted, or the animals you eat daily would think of you?

Yo Fauxahontas, what did your ancestors eat before relying on the government to take care of them?;)
they not only ate what they killed they used most everything else on the animal too....kinda different right?....

Killing is killing. Unless one is a hunter they don't understand
Bullshit. Unless you're using all of the kill it's murder .
my dad taught me to hunt .
hen you must be appalled at how the Plains Indians "hunted" Buffalo, the created a situation to drive hundreds over a cliff and then chose which ones to use for meat and clothing leaving MUCH MORE to rot in the sun

Even crazy-ass-right-wing-extremist, Ted Nugent, knows the Indians only took what they needed.

"Great White Buffalo" lyrics

Well, listen everybody
To what I got to say.
There's hope for tomorrow,
Ooh, we're workin' on today.
Well, it happened long ago,
In the new magic land

The Indian and the buffalo
They existed hand in hand
The Indian needed food,
He needed skins for a roof.
But he only took what they needed, baby
Millions of buffalo were the proof

Yeah, it's all right

But then came the white man,
With his thick and empty head.
He couldnt see past the billfold,
He wanted all the buffalo dead.
It was sad...It was sad.

Oh yeah
Yes, indeed
Oh, yes

It happened a long time ago, baby.
In the new magic land.
See, the Indian and the buffalo
They existed hand in hand
The Indians, they needed some food,
And some skins for a roof
They only took what they needed, baby.
Millions of buffalo were the proof, yeah.

But then came the white dogs,
With their thick and empty heads
They couldnt see past the billfold
They wanted all the buffalo dead

Everything was so sad

When I looked above the canyon wall
Some strong eyes did I see
I think it's somebody comin' around
To save my ass, baby
I think- I think he's comin' around
To save you and me.

Boys
I said above the canyon wall.
Strong eyes did glow
It was the leader of the land, baby

Oh my God,
The great white buffalo!
Look out!!!! Look out!!!!!!!

Well, he got the battered herd
He led 'em 'cross the land
With the great white buffalo,
They gonna make a final stand

The great white buffalo
Comin' around to make a final stand.

Well, look out here he comes.
The great white buffalo, baby.
The great white buffalo
Look out, here he comes
He's doin' all right
Makin' everything all right

Yeah, yeah, yeah

TED NUGENT LYRICS - Great White Buffalo

How do you know?

I know. When a squirrel is able to express their opinion on being shredded by a hawk, then I may care a little bit.
Just because a squirrel can't communicate with you doesn't mean it doesn't have an opinion.

To have an opinion it has to have sentience, and there is zero evidence of that.
false
Animal Sentience

The basis of animal rights is the recognition that animals are sentient beings.

This means they are capable of being aware of sensations and emotions, of feeling pain and suffering, and of experiencing a state of well being. ARAs believe that our own behavior towards animals should be guided by this recognition of their sentience.

There are many types of animals. An earthworm is an animal, and it is undoubtedly not sentient. It has no brain, just a nerve ganglion, with negligible intelligence. A chimpanzee is also an animal, and they are estimated to have an intelligence comparable to that of a five year old human child, which clearly does fall within the range of sentience. So it depends which species we are talking about.
Are animals sentient beings

There are many people who kill innocent animals. You basically eat those innocent animals every day... Trump's son is not any worse. He has a right to kill the animals and he does it.

This is different. It is trophy hunting. It serves no other purpose than to stroke an ego.

Sort of like those serial left-wing posters on here, who copy text they responded to, and paste it in their signatures.......?

There must be some thrill to being stupid, and they copy trophy links in their sigs, to remember how it made them feel to be that dumb. It's all so clear now.

That is very dramatic.

as usual no proof.

And you have no proof they have opinions. Since the animals can't help either of us, my view takes the preponderance of the evidence.
false your views are based on a erroneous idea that humans are superior.

How do you know?

false
Animal Sentience

This means they are capable of being aware of sensations and emotions, of feeling pain and suffering, and of experiencing a state of well being. ARAs believe that our own behavior towards animals should be guided by this recognition of their sentience.

There are many types of animals. An earthworm is an animal, and it is undoubtedly not sentient. It has no brain, just a nerve ganglion, with negligible intelligence. A chimpanzee is also an animal, and they are estimated to have an intelligence comparable to that of a five year old human child, which clearly does fall within the range of sentience. So it depends which species we are talking about.

Don't care. Animal Rights is just another progressive trick to create another group they can claim to "represent" and force others to accept to their viewpoint.

That is very dramatic.

as usual no proof.

And you have no proof they have opinions. Since the animals can't help either of us, my view takes the preponderance of the evidence.

We are.

That is very dramatic.

Are you a vegan?
nope !

Do you base your self image on what the animals you hunted, or the animals you eat daily would think of you?
speaking of melodramatic.

as usual no proof.

We are.
also false.
how about we strip you naked and drop you in a remote and see if you survive most non domesticated animals would .
the odds are you would not. and you claim to be superior.

How do you know?

Are you kidding me? Squirrels have been known to cross at cross walks. In my yard, squirrels know to avoid my feeder because I spike it with ghost peppers so the little demons can't handle it. My dog KNEW when my horse was in distress and signaled it to me by whimpering and whining. Don't get me started on Lassie or Flipper.

You know a lot of shit that isn't true.

That is very dramatic.

Are you a vegan?
nope !

Dude.

You counter my claim that my hunter relatives are nice people with "the animals they kill would have a different opinion".

So turning it around on you is completely fair.

Unless you were just joking? If so, sorry I missed the joke.

There are many people who kill innocent animals. You basically eat those innocent animals every day... Trump's son is not any worse. He has a right to kill the animals and he does it.

Sort of like those serial left-wing posters on here, who copy text they responded to, and paste it in their signatures.......?

There must be some thrill to being stupid, and they copy trophy links in their sigs, to remember how it made them feel to be that dumb. It's all so clear now.
oh no not the cut and paste ploy again...

How do you know?

false
Animal Sentience

Don't care. Animal Rights is just another progressive trick to create another group they can claim to "represent" and force others to accept to their viewpoint.
absolute bullshit

How do you know?

false
Animal Sentience

LOL! Classic. Proven wrong and suddenly you say "don't care" like a toddler.

Are you a vegan?
nope !

Dude.

You counter my claim that my hunter relatives are nice people with "the animals they kill would have a different opinion".

So turning it around on you is completely fair.

Unless you were just joking? If so, sorry I missed the joke.
you did... if I have to explain it you wouldn't get it any way.

How do you know?

Are you kidding me? Squirrels have been known to cross at cross walks. In my yard, squirrels know to avoid my feeder because I spike it with ghost peppers so the little demons can't handle it. My dog KNEW when my horse was in distress and signaled it to me by whimpering and whining. Don't get me started on Lassie or Flipper.

my dog knew the difference between hand tools all I had to do was say Phillips head or flat head and she would unerringly pick up the right tool even if they were different brands.
btw I did not teach her that, she learned by just watching .

How do you know?

my dog knew the difference between hand tools all I had to do was say Phillips head or flat head and she would unerringly pick up the right tool even if they were different brands.
btw I did not teach her that, she learned by just watching .
My dog wasn't that smart but she knew which houses to go to to get treats and which ones to avoid. :lol:

false
Animal Sentience

LOL! Classic. Proven wrong and suddenly you say "don't care" like a toddler.
why am I not surprised !?

Forum List

Back