Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

You've probably never seen a buffalo. Get past your hate, it's making you stupid

Do you have a crystal ball? You seem to know a lot of shit that ain't true.

Look who's taking, You're a racist old fool. Nothing more and nothing less. And get past you're owed anything due to the fact your people (if you really are NA,which I doubt) have failed to progress and suffer for it. I owe you nothing and neither does anyone else

Funny. What would an ignorant lowlife piece of shit like you have that I would want?

HAHAHA Pokiehontas has a mad. Effin fraud

I just get nauseated at your skank stink coming through my computer.
I doubt your full or most NA, I've been to the Navajo res 3 times now, and they all love hunting. It's part of their... And every human culture throughout history

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?
Did they bag a tiger in Africa too?
Tigers aren't native to Africa.
Neither are rich white dentists.
White? It's about race now? Would this all have been OK if the dentist was black?

Funny shit there Daws
There is no difference .

You've probably never seen a buffalo. Get past your hate, it's making you stupid

Look who's taking, You're a racist old fool. Nothing more and nothing less. And get past you're owed anything due to the fact your people (if you really are NA,which I doubt) have failed to progress and suffer for it. I owe you nothing and neither does anyone else

Funny. What would an ignorant lowlife piece of shit like you have that I would want?

Grow up you old fraud. You post like a middle school brat high on sugar. You just can't accept the fact I see you for exactly what you are. An old racist mad at the world because the white man didn't give you all you wanted.

He is holding a cut off elephant tail in that pic. That is SICK.
Fuck trump and his scummy sons.

I doubt your full or most NA, I've been to the Navajo res 3 times now, and they all love hunting. It's part of their... And every human culture throughout history
They don't hunt for sport
there's a huge difference.

Oh. so you have been to a rez and therefore know their culture, eh? Yes, they hunt. For FOOD. Not for trophies.
Moron.

Now the libs will make a mockery out Cecil's death.

It's a crisis, a deflection....gawd knows they need one after the Iran deal and the trafficking of baby remains
nah this is not bergdahl, I hunt but just for deer and wild Turkey, I never fantasized about killing big game, that's just gross to try to kill a magnificent animal like a lion , a elephant a bear etc...etc...
Explain the difference between hunting deer an bear besides the fact that a bear can kill you. Does that make it "magnificent"?
Deer a plentiful and good eating, bear is a trophy game. Dumb ass you should know
Bear are plentiful if you know where to look.

Want to see a picture of my bear skin rug?
They're also very edible, as many do that harvest them. They just require some special cooking. I've eaten bear and it's good.

Fauxahontas would have shot himself in the foot with his bow and arrow

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?
Are they breaking any laws? No.

Is PP breaking any laws harvesting the flesh, organs and pieces of babies? Yes.

Go pound sand, bubble head.

Ex inlaws went bear hunting all the time. They ate the hell out of bear steak, and used the skin as well. NOTHING they hunted went to waste. Venison too. And Turkey.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Oink. Oink. Isn't it time to go eat your slop?

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

No, they may not be breaking any laws. But do they mind the negative publicity?

Yawn....our 10 year old twins have better insults. They are also eons ahead of what you can ever hope to become. They know they are owed nothing and are preparing to take life on. Something you should have done instead of bawling about your circumstances your entire life

Isn't it time for you go back and stand on your head in that barrel of bull shit you live in?

They don't hunt for sport
there's a huge difference.
That doesn't stop it from being a primal instinct that reconnects you with nature. When I hear those deer footsteps i still get an adrenaline rush, and practically cry when it don't get it clean. Plus this guy and guys like him pay tons of money to help wildlife conservation. Obviously this guy couldn't do it honestly, but they pick out the older, no longer mating, about to die any way, to help fund and protect the rest of the struggling population.

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Are they running for president? No.

So who gives a fuck what they do? No one.

Next?

Yawn....our 10 year old twins have better insults. They are also eons ahead of what you can ever hope to become. They know they are owed nothing and are preparing to take life on. Something you should have done instead of bawling about your circumstances your entire life

Maybe you should be spending more time with them...

Mr Gracie is NA. He said they hunt for food for themselves, their family. NOTHING is killed for "sport", and they thank the animal after the kill. He said Avatar movie had it pretty close to truth on how they revere animals sacrifice for their food source. Then and now. Mostly its venison now or rabbit or turkey.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Are they running for president? No.

Who gives a fuck what they do? No one.

Next?

Their daddy is - and he supports their blood sport.

According to an informed source on TV, there are only about 30,000 lions left and 600 a year are killed in these "canned hunts".

Forum List

Back