Trump Defiant!

conservatives/real americans are just so sick and tired of having to listen to the loons bring up that the bitch won by 3 million votes,,but forget to bring up that about 33% of Californians are illegal/border line illegal,,and most likely voted

That's because Hillary's 3 million vote edge is a FACT, the illegal vote in california is wild ass speculation, supported with no evidence or proof.

arent Both sided Democrat leaning? im pretty sure there wasnt any normal conservatives at the protest,,,,well,,then again,,,who in any normal state of mind wants to spend a summer saturday protesting and risk getting injured?
You make Elmer Fudd look smart.

Both sides are to blamed

Trump was right to condemn alt-left and alt-right violence, both!

Do not stop President Trump! you are doing just fine!:2up:
No both sides were not to blame That's what happens when you believe everything a pathological liar tells you.

The first hint that Trump was lying, was when he said he always waits for the FACTS before commenting on something.

I'm surprised this isn't it's own forum.

It's always amusing to observe all the apologists for the Left here, come out of their mushrooms and start attacking conservatives and patriots.The same way the Left attacks history, monuments, etc... that does not fit their agenda .

Funny to observe ...but not for too long.:rolleyes:

They are really pathetic.

It's always amusing to observe all the apologists for the Left here, come out of their mushrooms and start attacking conservatives and patriots.The same way the Left attacks history, monuments, etc... that does not fit their agenda .

3 lies in your post. I'm sure the pussygrabber would be proud of you.

Both sides are to blamed

Trump was right to condemn alt-left and alt-right violence, both!

Do not stop President Trump! you are doing just fine!:2up:
No both sides were not to blame That's what happens when you believe everything a pathological liar tells you.

The first hint that Trump was lying, was when he said he always waits for the FACTS before commenting on something.

Good call. He NEVER waits for facts. He just shoots off his mouth or twitter feed instead. The worst possible trait for a president.

And Hillary Clinton would be proud of you.

The local government (city counsel) voted to sell the statue, the first step being to relocate it. This had the support of the community, and is a proper function of government.

Then the alt-right from far and wide, objected to the city counsels decision. Which is none of their business.

What happened to the republican idea of local government, and states rights?

Good call. He NEVER waits for facts. He just shoots off his mouth or twitter feed instead. The worst possible trait for a president.

I know that. You know that. Trumps twitter followers know that. So it's strange that Trump would use that as the reason he didn't make a full comment on the events of Saturday in Charlottesville until monday.

That Trump waits for the facts, blew up "truth-o-meters" across the world.

But me not understand why the media has a problem with his statement?
Because every fault and wrongdoing must be white.

No black can ever hate whites as much as whites do. You are a rational guy and will understand that your own statements would be labeled racist if you were white.

Thank you for the compliment.

I know that. You know that. Trumps twitter followers know that. So it's strange that Trump would use that as the reason he didn't make a full comment on the events of Saturday in Charlottesville until monday.

But not one deplorable had the balls to mention it. It's a tightly woven cult.

:cuckoo: :rolleyes-41:

Hillary has helped people all her adult life. She's a good woman That's something no one would ever accuse trumpof doing.

Hillary has helped people all her adult life. She's a good woman That's something no one would ever accuse trumpof doing.

Time for you to move on, don't you think? :popcorn::wink_2:

But not one deplorable had the balls to mention it. It's a tightly woven cult.

I'm surprised the internet didn't crash when Trump claimed he waits for the facts before commenting. But with all the other shit Trump said today, it's hard to raise outrage over the waiting for the facts claim, above everything else Trump said.

Trump is a tool. Both sides my arse. The 'other side' wants separation of the races. If you want that, then I guess he is your guy...

Trump has no moral compass. Never has, never will.

The other side thinks its fine to silence views with violence. Of course, since you belong to that side you see nothing wrong with it.

Also it's remarkable how you interpreted his message which said "both" as meaning "only one". The butthurt displayed must be unfathomable.

You're so fuckin stupid you probably actually believe that.

Forum List

Back