Trump defines his opponent, Romney was defined.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Trump isnt going to sit around and let himself be defined like romney did. Trump is the only candidate that will take it to clinton and not let up. All the other losers will sit back out of fear of offending women and give Hillary a pass while she attacks 24/7.

When Reid lied about Romney and his taxes we all waited for romney to get mad and attack, but he just allowed what reid said to go unchallenged.

This election is going to be good comedy.

But that is sad for America.
Not as sad as this one:

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

When Reid lied about Romney and his taxes we all waited for romney to get mad and attack, but he just allowed what reid said to go unchallenged.
Yup Romney's a big ol' pussy. He's definitely in the closet. :thup:
Yer right but The Donald would have gone bugfuk and went after Reid with fists and feet.
Obama would have won the biggest landslide election in history if it had been Trump instead of Romney. Hell I dare say if Obama was allowed to run again, he'd STILL win the biggest landslide election in history if he ran against Trump!

Yer right but The Donald would have gone bugfuk and went after Reid with fists and feet.
Obama would have won the biggest landslide election in history if it had been Trump instead of Romney. Hell I dare say if Obama was allowed to run again, he'd STILL win the biggest landslide election in history if he ran against Trump!
Even after his mid-East blunders and fukups? Especially Benghazi? I don't theenk so, Amigo.

Even after his mid-East blunders and fukups? Especially Benghazi? I don't theenk so, Amigo.
the-world-may-never-know-128467127719.jpeg

Hillary (or Bernie) will be so busy defending from Trump's attacks there won't be any opportunity for either one of them to define anybody.

Forum List

Back