Trump denied Biden government aircraft to inauguration

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

FYI ... Donald Trump was afforded this courtesy when he flew to Washington on January 19, 2017, the day before he was inaugurated.

Unbelievable! So evil and petty!

Last edited:
Donald Trump's pettiness apparently knows no bounds, because Joe Biden isn't getting what Trump himself got ... a government aircraft taking him to D.C. for his inauguration.

Biden just boarded a private jet for the short flight to Washington. Protocol has been for the incoming President to get the courtesy of a military aircraft. Aside from the fact this tradition is rooted in the transfer of power, it's gotta be safer, with all the bells and whistles that come with it.

Let the cheater take the train.....Fraud.

The only cheater is Trump!

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that...

Assuming this is true, which it probably isn't, China Joe is too great a national security risk to allow access to military aircraft. He's an agent of the communist Chinese government. Anything he sees, hears, or touches is by definition compromised.

No one cheated and that is the damn reality!

Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, damned pecker eater...lol

Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, damned pecker eater...lol

Write it a lot more times but in the end reality is Biden won and Trump is leaving!

Write it a lot more times but in the end reality is Biden won and Trump is leaving!

Oh I know, I mourn for the once great country....

At least President Biden will be living in the White House tomorrow night.

I hope Trump wiped his ass on Biden's pillow....

Biden will not be in the Oval Office until it has been scrubbed, so any pillows Trump used as a diaper will be disposed off...

So, any mattress seepege will remain? Cool....

My bet is everything that is not an antique will be replaced from Curtains to the shit stained sheets, so I would not get my hopes up that Trump left a nasty surprise for Biden...

and you shall reap the rewards of your glee.

Or will you?

Hmmm....

Oh I know, I mourn for the once great country....

And in four years you will be celebrating while the other side mourns...

The reality is China won and the last American president is leaving.

and you shall reap the rewards of your glee.

Or will you?

Hmmm....

I am not reaping nor raping and pillaging shit in this messed up society..

At least President Biden will be living in the White House tomorrow night.

I hope Trump wiped his ass on Biden's pillow....

Biden will not be in the Oval Office until it has been scrubbed, so any pillows Trump used as a diaper will be disposed off...

So, any mattress seepege will remain? Cool....

My bet is everything that is not an antique will be replaced from Curtains to the shit stained sheets, so I would not get my hopes up that Trump left a nasty surprise for Biden...
Ahhh...that is where you dont get it. There will be plenty of nasty surprises.
You see, when a President leaves office, he opponent who won finds out how easy it is to criticize ones governing yet how difficult it is to govern
Biden is already backing down...."come come come......our borders are open. No deportaions.....and now? " don't come yet. Wait 100 days." Getting the vaccine out quickly is what I will do is what he said.....and now? "It is a challenge and we will do the best we can."

So it is not Trump nasty surprises. It is reality Trump is leaving him.

Good luck Joe.

Forum List

Back