Trump: "DeSanctimonious"

Shows how DeSantis can never be President as long as Trump is around.
He cannot stand anyone else in the spotlight.
He will demean Republican candidates and turn MAGA against them

Says the founder of

Leftwing Mossad for Trump

Biden will once again be an alternative to Trump
84 million voted against Trump in 2020 and he has done nothing to change their minds.

I don’t think Biden would beat DeSantis.
But I doubt Republicans have the intelligence to nominate him

Put DeSantis on the

Trust but VERIFY

List...

It doesn't offend me personally. But I know what we could win without it--I think even Trump would have a fighting chance if he came out and said, "I'm going to run a clean campaign. No name-calling; no mean tweets. I'm going to focus on the issues you loved during my presidency: a good economy, lots of jobs, low inflation."

He seems incapable of that and yes, that's bad strategically.

So you want TRUMP to campaign like Romney and McCain?

Once and always: the Left is mesmerized by his "bad behavior".

It gave them Biden, it's destroying their party and they STILL can't stop. Heh

Trumps bad behavior is his good point

It is his ego, childishness, lack of intellect, unwillingness to listen to others that destroyed his presidency

In 2020, Biden finished third in the first two primaries.
It was accepted that if he finished third in S Carolina he would have to drop out. Democrats worked behind the scenes to get marginal candidates to drop out

Biden won S Carolina and then won big on Super Tuesday to lock up the nomination.

Republicans need to do the same with DeSantis. Make the primaries Trump vs DeSantis

If it is Trump vs DeSantis, Pence, Cruz, Pompeo, Rubio…….Trump will keep his MAGA support and force the others to split the rest of the vote

Many Republicans held their noses and voted for Trump
Does not make them MAGA
Trump did not make MAGA a household name. You did. What Trump did was get people who have more talent and courage to run for office with a bit stronger view. With most of them common sense. A percentage of the already elected are now more open to leave the establishment plantation. However, with a McCarthy, McConnel led Congress I have to see it to believe it. Cosmetic talk and actions are nothing.

Yeah, no good, and just before the Midterms. It's obvious Trump is threatened by DeSantis and he SHOULD be. At this point I think Trump would probably lose at least Florida to DeSantis in a primary.

I hope DeSantis takes the high road through all of this...I think he will. He just might win.

Trump has a huge lead over any other Republican in most polls. Nobody can draw crowds like he can.

DeSantis seems like what used to be considered a pretty standard Republican. Conservative values, polished responses to say what people want to hear rather than speaking his mind. Kind of like George W Bush.
George W Bush? Get off the crack pipe.

Most of you blow-hards know little to nothing about Ron DeSantis. Lots of people like him and hate him based on ignorance. The people who like him are right by accident. The left wing idiots (pardon the redundancy) hate him outr of both ignorance and blind partisanship.

Trump supporters like me like DeSantis because he's one of those rare republicans with balls. He sees a problem and he addresses it. He's like Trump in that way and that's why we like him. DeSantis is the best governor this state has ever had and is currently the best governor in the country.

Funny how Trump would use the term “Sanctimonious“ to describe anyone but himself

the REAL PROBLEM, is shit stains like yourself, that want AMERICA to become a third world country----THATS THE PROBLEM

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Only people I see turning America into a third world country are the REpublicans, destroying the middle class and staging coups.

Immaterial.

It is proven that most of the people who LEGITIMATELY died of Covid--not had advanced cancer, were in hospice anyway, and then died WITH Covid (but really from cancer)--is very, very, very low. They were all almost exclusively either very old, very sick, or both.

Wow... really? They were going to die anyway, so that makes it okay that trump fucked up the response and killed them.

Death is always a shame, but you DO NOT ASK young people to sacrifice two years of their lives to preserve the lives of very ill 85 year olds. We only did that because we lost our minds. No one is yet talking about how badly we lost our minds. That will come--but first, people are going to vote on Tuesday in a Red Bloodbath against all the people who caused the mental illness around Covid.

You know, Islamophobic Twat, there's going to be a day where someone is going to decide you aren't worth saving...

I had to make changes to my routine during Trump Plague, and I am glad to have done them because they saved lives.

It doesn't offend me personally. But I know what we could win without it--I think even Trump would have a fighting chance if he came out and said, "I'm going to run a clean campaign. No name-calling; no mean tweets. I'm going to focus on the issues you loved during my presidency: a good economy, lots of jobs, low inflation."

He seems incapable of that and yes, that's bad strategically.
He’s clearly incapable of that.

no, not just republicans---- people that THINK FOR THEMSELVES also
which leaves your sorry ass out in the cold----try thinking 4 yourself, oh wait, you are a SCUM demonRAT that is not allowed to make choices for yourself

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Weird, I listen to medical experts for medical advice. What do you do?

Forum List

Back