Trump: "DeSanctimonious"

Trump is a battering ram.
Desantis is a Trojan Horse.

Trump is being stupid in this respect.
I'll take Desantis any day. But thank 'The Donald' when Desantis becomes our next President!

Only people I see turning America into a third world country are the REpublicans, destroying the middle class and staging coups.

Wow... really? They were going to die anyway, so that makes it okay that trump fucked up the response and killed them.

You know, Islamophobic Twat, there's going to be a day where someone is going to decide you aren't worth saving...

I had to make changes to my routine during Trump Plague, and I am glad to have done them because they saved lives.
you are 1 ignorant, brain dead SCUM demonRAT---do AMERICA a favor---off yourself

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Okay, Trump vs. DeSantis is starting up. We all should hear this stuff for the next 2 years.

"Former President Donald Trump took a swipe at Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis at a rally on Saturday night referring to him as 'Ron DeSanctimonious in what could be a sign of growing tension between the two potential presidential candidates," Fox News reported. "The jab from Trump comes as the two are widely considered the two top Republican contenders to clinch the Republican presidential nomination and reports have circulated about possible growing tension between the two camps."

*Spoonfed to him by Roger Stone.

Let's not pretend Trump knows what the word "sanctimonious" means. We all know he doesn't know.

Those two assholes deserve rach other. But just like Lyin Ted, Lindsey Graham & the rest of them who Trump insulted DeSantis will still line up to stuff his face in Trump's ass once the smoke clears. It's either that or be shunned by the cult.
You mean the way Kamala Harris did with Biden?

Not possible from an arsehole who trolls/entraps his own constituents, let alone asylum seekers in another state with whom he has nothing to do.

The low road would be aspirational for DeSantis.
Correct.

DeSantis is as bad as Trump, and more dangerous.

DeSantis is as much a racist and bigot as Trump and has as much contempt for citizens’ rights and liberties as Trump.

Correct.

DeSantis is as bad as Trump, and more dangerous.

DeSantis is as much a racist and bigot as Trump and has as much contempt for citizens’ rights and liberties as Trump.
You mean he's as good as Trump.

We all have contempt for the "rights" that the left invented.

ROFL! We all know that you don't know what it means. Otherwise you wouldn't serve as a walking example.
So wait, you're saying you do know what it means, but if someone else does, they are pretending to be smart? You're like an amoeba... stimulus/response, no idea what you said 5 minutes ago or are going to say next...

Forum List

Back