Trump: "DeSanctimonious"

If DeSantis wins the primary, Trump will say he was cheated, DeSantis STOLE the election and he will then cause a ruckus, that will hurt other republicans running and also make DeSantis lose the presidency!

Ya better hope, Trump doesn't run, or hope the DOJ nails him on sedition, which disqualifies him!

:D:D::D:

I said I listen to medical experts. Plural.

You can ask Cletus for medical advice, Trumpster.
Fauci is evil and demonic. No person who is an experienced and well educated one at their chosen way of jobs would spiel what he has. A man who knows biological warfare viruses who gives the old side step over and over! It is not complicated. The complication was the billions and billions of dollars spent on this devil shit. The release to the public is easy. Fauci will enjoy his his Thanksgiving and Christmas though.

I do too but I don't listen to quacks like you do.
The medical advice I go with is shared by the vast majority of medical professionals. Cletus the janitor doesn’t agree and you’re more than welcome to listen to him.

Looks like that makes you the idiot.

Okay, Trump vs. DeSantis is starting up. We all should hear this stuff for the next 2 years.

"Former President Donald Trump took a swipe at Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis at a rally on Saturday night referring to him as 'Ron DeSanctimonious in what could be a sign of growing tension between the two potential presidential candidates," Fox News reported. "The jab from Trump comes as the two are widely considered the two top Republican contenders to clinch the Republican presidential nomination and reports have circulated about possible growing tension between the two camps."

Okay, Trump vs. DeSantis is starting up. We all should hear this stuff for the next 2 years.

"Former President Donald Trump took a swipe at Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis at a rally on Saturday night referring to him as 'Ron DeSanctimonious in what could be a sign of growing tension between the two potential presidential candidates," Fox News reported. "The jab from Trump comes as the two are widely considered the two top Republican contenders to clinch the Republican presidential nomination and reports have circulated about possible growing tension between the two camps."

Those two assholes deserve rach other. But just like Lyin Ted, Lindsey Graham & the rest of them who Trump insulted DeSantis will still line up to stuff his face in Trump's ass once the smoke clears. It's either that or be shunned by the cult.

"We're winning big, big, big in the Republican Party for the nomination like nobody has ever seen before," Trump said.

"There it is, Trump at 71%, Ron DeSantimonious at 10%, Mike Pence at 7% -- oh, Mike's doing better than I thought," Trump said.

"Trump is campaigning in Florida on Sunday and DeSantis is not listed as a speaker at his rally."

Damn, look at those numbers. Like no one has ever seen before!

Forum List

Back