Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

Oh WAIT. !!!!!

This is Hawley and Grassley being upset that there was a need to COMBAT disinformation which is rampant on Tweeter, Facebook, radio, tv, etc??????

You are AGAINST combating Disinformation?????

I do not have to ask or wonder why, now do I ????
Maybe you should look at the files I provided !

We are supposed to have law enforcement to stop violence but the left are against law enforcement and against incarceration.

You are still making things political where your Orange Deity can do no wrong no matter how destructive that becomes.

This is just how far you are down the rabbit hole. I am not a leftie. I am Fiscal Conservative and was a card carrying Republican before it went down the rabbit hole with you along with it.

Both parties try to take over the government, that is literally why they exist.
There is something called elections, and another called votes. The ones with the best issues and better motivation to go vote for their candidates win.

That is how it has been until Trump started crying foul, rigged elections all the way back to the 2016 election which he ended up winning.

You are still making things political where your Orange Deity can do no wrong no matter how destructive that becomes.

This is just how far you are down the rabbit hole. I am not a leftie. I am Fiscal Conservative and was a card carrying Republican before it went down the rabbit hole with you along with it.
My guess would be that you are then also a social progressive!

My guess would be that you are then also a social progressive!

I am an old style Republican like Eisenhower and even Nixon to a large degree. If you want to see just how far you have gone down the rabbit hole, do a google search of "1956 Republican Plank".

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Seeking to amendment Constitution via the amendment process reflecting the will of the people is perfectly lawful and indeed Constitutional.

Trump wants to destroy the Constitution by elevating himself as despot and dictator, which is unlawful, treasonous, contrary to the will of the people, and un-Constitutional.
How can Trump destroy the Constitution. He can't.

We see how you condemn all the sexual perversion and crime.

You’re a libtard. Face it. It’s not exactly a secret.

Again, you insult true conservatives. What you really should be saying is MAGAts instead.
There are no ‘true’ conservatives; there haven’t been true conservatives for well over 50 years.

The ignorance, fear, racism, bigotry, hate, anti-democratic illiberalism, authoritarianism, and anti-immigrant nativism is what conservatism is – conservativism is white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Trump is merely a product of the GOP and conservatism.

There are no ‘true’ conservatives; there haven’t been true conservatives for well over 50 years.

The ignorance, fear, racism, bigotry, hate, anti-democratic illiberalism, authoritarianism, and anti-immigrant nativism is what conservatism is – conservativism is white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Trump is merely a product of the GOP and conservatism.
Lol. Suddenly Adam_Clayton is an expert on conservatives. 🤪

Forum List

Back