Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.

no elected politician in 40 years has failed to condemn white nationalists...except Donald.

YOU ARE A LIAR. Trump condemned them before, during, and after the election, and after Charlottsville, you fucking POS liar.

What you little pissants can't handle is that he condemned BOTH sides, the Nazis and the Antifa, who are both equally evil, but you don't want to condemn street thugs.

Now shut your fucking dickholeuopi POS.

You think facts are going to stop the moonbats from lying out their asses about this?

Nope. And my last thread on the topic got locked, of course: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie
The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

• We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

this has nothing to do with Robert E Lee statue. most of these idiots who were protesting dont know who the hell Robert E Lee was

they used Lee as a vehicle to spew their hatred

I'm pretty sure most of the people there, at least the statue supporters, know who Gen Lee was.

ANTIFA? They might be ignorant monkeys.

ME: I posted a thread in here which proved that Trump never called Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' And yet, the lie is still being spread in a million threads here, so here we go again:

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all. No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Click to see: Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics
Trump may or may not be innocent but I do appreciate the irony that the liar-in-chief may be a victim of exactly what he has done to numerous others.

ME: I posted a thread in here which proved that Trump never called Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' And yet, the lie is still being spread in a million threads here, so here we go again:

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all. No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Click to see: Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics
Trump may or may not be innocent but I do appreciate the irony that the liar-in-chief may be a victim of exactly what he has done to numerous others.

It has been clearly demonstrated that he did not say what various liars are claiming he said, so your waffling on that, does not reflect well on you.

That being said, at what point has he ever said smeared anyone with anything HALF as vile as being smeared as a neo-nazi sympathizer?

(don't bore me with shotgun argument. Give best example for discussion purpose)

Once the Nazis, KKK and white power groups showed up......it stopped being a Confederate Monument rally and turned white supremacist

Anyone who decided to march with hate groups is not a fine person

Our President should not defend them

Once the Nazis, KKK and white power groups showed up......it stopped being a Confederate Monument rally and turned white supremacist

Anyone who decided to march with hate groups is not a fine person

Our President should not defend them

They were lured there under false pretenses. They do not deserve to be vilified for supporting historical statues.

And the point is, that you people are lying about what TRump said.

Once the Nazis, KKK and white power groups showed up......it stopped being a Confederate Monument rally and turned white supremacist.........

.....and Trump condemned that, and he condemned Antifa too.
When will you condemn your Antifa street thugs, hypocrite.

It has been clearly demonstrated that he did not say what various liars are claiming he said, so your waffling on that, does not reflect well on you.

That being said, at what point has he ever said smeared anyone with anything HALF as vile as being smeared as a neo-nazi sympathizer?

I seem to recall a main theme during Trump's campaign was that Hillary was a criminal ('Lock her up"). To my knowledge she's never been convicted to any crime.

Liberals weren't alone in their condemnation...

Republicans Condemn Trump's Latest Charlottesville Remarks

Some republicans are stupid.

1. YOu can't sate the mob.

2. Trump statement was right on.

3. And Antifa and the local dems deserve serious blame also.

I love how you blame Charlottesville, not on the Nazis chanting "Jews will not replace us", but on the group that was there protesting the Nazis.

Why oh why won't Trump say "radical white supremacist terrorist"?.

I seem to recall a main theme during Trump's campaign was that Hillary was a criminal ('Lock her up"). To my knowledge she's never been convicted to any crime.

We believe that she is actually guilt of crimes and if seriously investigated would be found guilty and thus, locked up.

But, regardless, my challenge to you, to support your equivalence claim above,

was to give an example of Trump making an attack on someone else, HALF as vile as being smeared as a neo-nazi sympathizer?

Being a criminal, is not as vile as being a neo-nazi sympathizer. I assume you would agree.

So, your justification for your glee in this false smear of Trump, has been refuted.

You still supporting it? Or you getting ready to grow as a person?

Liberals weren't alone in their condemnation...

Republicans Condemn Trump's Latest Charlottesville Remarks

Some republicans are stupid.

1. YOu can't sate the mob.

2. Trump statement was right on.

3. And Antifa and the local dems deserve serious blame also.

I love how you blame Charlottesville, not on the Nazis chanting "Jews will not replace us", but on the group that was there protesting the Nazis.

Why oh why won't Trump say "radical white supremacist terrorist"?.

YOUR LINK, made a point of Trump sharing the blame with others, such as Antifa.

Not my use of the words such as "also". and the lack of words such as "instead".

Also, don't pretend that Antifa was there to "protest".

You want to try that reply again?

Being a criminal, is not as vile as being a neo-nazi sympathizer. I assume you would agree.
I do NOT agree and I don't know if Hillary would either. This is a woman running for the highest office in the land and he calls her a criminal without a conviction or evidence. It is possible this smear cost her the election and changed her life and the course of this country for a generation. I guess Trump never heard of the Constitution and the presumption of innocence.

Whatever you think of her, Trump smeared her and ruined what is left of her life. That is vile.

I seem to recall a main theme during Trump's campaign was that Hillary was a criminal ('Lock her up").

She is a criminal and she should have been locked up.

To my knowledge she's never been convicted to any crime.

Never convicted, correct. Why? Because she was never prosecuted. Why? Corruption. It is a fact beyond dispute that she committed a crime, namely destroying government documents while under Congressional subpoena. So why wasn't she prosecuted? Corruption at the highest levels, thats why.

I do NOT agree and I don't know if Hillary would either. This is a woman running for the highest office in the land and he calls her a criminal without a conviction or evidence. It is possible this smear cost her the election and changed her life and the course of this country for a generation. I guess Trump never heard of the Constitution and the presumption of innocence.

Whatever you think of her, Trump smeared her and ruined what is left of her life. That is vile.

Really? YOu are telling me that you would rather be considered by your friends to be a neo-nazi sympathizer than a tax cheat? Or a shoplifter?

Your claim is not credible.

She smeared herself by being a lying sack of shit and a criminal.

Now, what the fuck does that have to do with the thread topic.

Once the Nazis, KKK and white power groups showed up......it stopped being a Confederate Monument rally and turned white supremacist.........

.....and Trump condemned that, and he condemned Antifa too.
When will you condemn your Antifa street thugs, hypocrite.
As usual

Trump only spoke up days later in ambiguous language

Forum List

Back