Trump dismantling Democrat Party

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Pres. Trump has been steadily and efficiently demolishing the Democrat party.

In just under one year, Dem's have been rendered leaderless, powerless, and floundering.

Their entire party platform is, "Hate Trump". .... :cuckoo:

2017 has been a wonderful year for America.

Thank you Mr. President!! ..... :thup:

and it reveals the hypocrisy/lunacy/hate of the Dems/lefties/etc --which I've documented on this thread many times

and it reveals the hypocrisy/lunacy/hate of the Dems/lefties/etc --which I've documented on this thread many times
yes we've had such great teachers in you republicans Hopefully in years to come we can surpass your lunacy and hate Love slinging your own crap back at you

yes we've had such great teachers in you republicans Hopefully in years to come we can surpass your lunacy and hate Love slinging your own crap back at you
hahahhahahahahahahaa
the anti-Trumpers want to KILL people!! that's not bad? that's ''normal'' Dem politics?

In just under one year, Dem's have been rendered leaderless, powerless, and floundering.

Trump has stomped the shit out of them since he took office.

hahahhahahahahahahaa
the anti-Trumpers want to KILL people!! that's not bad? that's ''normal'' Dem politics?
don't want to kill you just want to see you pay the price of supporting a complete ah

hahahhahahahahahahaa
don't want to kill you just want to see you pay the price of supporting a complete ah
so you show hate and want revenge---you just proved my point!!

The Democrats love America & thereby must hate those thast are destroying it like Trump.

The idea you think Trump is doing anything but making himself rich proves just how duped you are.

Time will tell, Trump and America is still living the Obama presidency, a year or so forward will tell. So far only lies, promises not kept, and a Tax plan for the rich. Hardly stuff to brag about.

hahahhahahahahahahaa
so you show hate and want revenge---you just proved my point!!
revenge is a dish best served cold ,,but your time will come

hahahhahahahahahahaa
And this is how we got Trump..

I'd still be a Democrat had you not supported the "Other" complete asshole.

Now we all pay the price.

Time will tell, Trump and America is still living the Obama presidency, a year or so forward will tell. So far only lies, promises not kept, and a Tax plan for the rich. Hardly stuff to brag about.
and these dolts think trump did it all himself,,, their short term memories are impaired

what is your point, sunni, habibi?

I suppose you heard of the elections in Virginia. Gilmore lost by a larger margin than Trump because he got slaughtered in the suburbs. Republicans also lost a super majority in the Virginia House of Delegates. Then we have Alabama. Republicans also lost a legislative seat in deep red Oklahoma which went 60%+ for Trump. Also a Senate seat in Tennessee is in jeopardy after Phil Bredeson's decision to enter the race.

and thank you dear god for helping us dismantle the horrid vile nasty republicans from office My new years prayer

Forum List

Back